Chapter 27

Stockholm

Jihoon's POV 

I sighed as Reggie took a comb to get out the tangles in my hair again and held back a yelp when she found a stubborn one. “It wouldn't hurt if you did what I said to do while I'm gone dammit.” She grumbled and then put my hair into a bun. “I did do what you said but it's too much work.” I complained. “You stop combing after two seconds.” She huffed then put the comb into my bag. I was finally going home after four days in the hospital. It felt so good to know that I'll be in my own bed soon. “and I want to make sure we get you some fruits.” Reggie said coming back to where I was.

I blinked in confusion because I missed the first portion of the conversation. “Hey. You keep zoning out. Are you sure you're ready to come home?” She asked placing her hands on the side of my face. I saw the worry on her face and fell a little more in love with he. “I’m okay. I just have a lot on my mind. I’ll be better I’ve gotten real food in my stomach. I promise.” I said pulling her close for a kiss. She leaned into the kiss then pulled away with a grin. “Well let's go big boy.” She said grabbing my bag and leading me to the door. It felt like forever before we got to the main doors and to the street.

I took a deep breath of fresh air and slightly jumped when a truck pulled up in front of us with music blasting. Reg didn't seem phased and opened the back door to let me in. I saw Dennis was the driver and he winked at me when his sister got on the other side. I was about to ask what he was doing but he took off like a bat out of hell. I gripped the seat tightly and willed that the brakes were still good. “Slow down fool. You're gonna scare him and we're not in the states!” Reg chided but still looked calm. Dennis thankfully listened and drove a speed limit that was still above normal but less scary. 

“You taught me to drive remember?” He laughed then turned his music up a little bit. “You taught him how to drive?” I asked with wide eyes then remembered that she drove wildly when we were in the states. “You definitely showed him how to drive.” I said before she could reply.  She rolled her eyes at me and pulled out her phone to send a text. I looked at her in askence and she tiled the phone in my direction. I squinted my eyes when I saw my grandmother's name. "Grandma said to bring you directly to the crib. Absolutley no stops." Dennis said before I could ask what they were talking about. 

I held in a sigh. I wanted to go home and sleep for a week but I couldn't tell my grandmother no especially since I know she's just worried. "I also helped with the food so there's gonna be like fifty different chicken options and lots of liquor." Reg added with a loud laugh. I smiled in her direction and relaxed a bit more since we could finally breathe for a moment. Dennis pulled in front of my grandmother's house in no time and we all hopped out. The front door immediely opened up and I saw Minzy running out. I opened my arms wide only for her to run by me and into Dennis.

I turned to catch them in a kiss and Reggie shaking her head in amusement. "What the ?" I asked looking between them, causing everyone to look at me in confusion until Dennis finally caught on. "Oh . We forgot to tell him." He laughed. "Tell me what?" I asked crossing my arms. Reggie walked up to me and turned me back to the house. "They're dating babe. I thought you knew since they were joined at the hip everytime you see them." She said with a knowing look. "I didn't. I approve but damn. Let me know next time!" I yelled back to them only for them to wave me off and talk amongst themselves. 

I walked into the house and saw my family waiting with big smiles on their faces. "Welcome home!" They yelled. I grabbed Daesung into a bear hug since he was the closest and then hugged Ciara, the twins, a few more cousins, and my grandma. She kissed me cheeks with tears in her eyes but for hardening back up and slapping me on my head. "You better never do that again. You've been in dangerous situations since you were a kid and you let a heart issue put you out for a week?" She yelled. I scrunched my face up but didn't reply knowing it'd make her angrier. 

We partied until well into midnight and had no plans of stopping. I have never felt so happy. I had my family, old and new. My health and I finally had my wife by my side. She sent me winks every time she caught me staring which was a lot. It got to the point where Dennis and Daesung intervined by loudly joking that we'd be having the baby next. I thought on the idea a bit and didn't hate it. I would love to have a daughter who looks like us both or a son who acts like the best parts of us. She'd make an amazing mother and I would do my best to not be anything like my father. We'd both need a ton of therapy but I know we could do it. 

I was lost in thought but I could feel the shift in the air was strong enough to make me alert. Everything went still as the two people I hated the most walked in with big smiles. "Hello Jihoonie." Amber smirked, I gritted my teeth but remained silent as I eyed Haeyong. "Good to see you're back on your feet. You have a mission." He said looking around the room. "He just got out of the damn hospital. Let him rest." My grandmother hissed. He glanced at her coldly then chuckled. "He looks like to me. I'll give you a few days to get ready. Do something about that hair." He demanded. "He's not going anywhere you piece of ." Regina said coming up to my side.

I could feel her anger but I held her in place because I had no idea if my father would hurt her just to prove a point. "Don't worry beautiful. You're going with him." He smirked. Everyone erupted in a yell at him but he glared, causing us to go silent again. "Yes. The wife will be going as well. We need her brain and I heard she took out more bodies than you lot." Amber said with a smile that became more sinister the more she looked at Reggie. Reg frowned then looked up at me. I glanced at her then walked up to my father. "What is she talking about? What do you need her for?" I asked trying to keep my cool. "I need you to do what you should've done a long time ago. Kill Maya Moon and we'll get you William. You want revenge don't you Regina?" He asked looking towards her. 

I turned around and saw that she looked shocked and had crushed the wine glass she had in her hand. "William? The er who killed..." Dennis trailed off. "The one who killed your sister's baby when she a kid." Haeyong finished. "I'm in." She said strongly. "Think about this Reg. This isn't what you need to be doing.." Minzy said from somewhere in the room. "I've been thinking about this since I was sixteen. I want to be the one to kill him." Reggie said breathing out heavily. I frowned my face at her then turned to my father. "What;s in it for you?" I asked angrily. "I want my daughter to get the revenge she deserves. You wouldn't deny her this would?" He chuckled as he walked around me.

"Of course my sweet daughter. No one in their right mind would ever deny you the right to kill the man. He killed your only child. You can finally get justice for you baby boy." Haeyong said as softly as he could. I silently cursed at how he worded his manipulation because if any of us disagree, it sounds like we don't want justice for her. "Well, as fun as this little party has been. We have to go." Amber spoke up with a fake pout. Grandma glared at her but said nothing other than shaking her head. "Yes, I must get going but I'll call with details in two days. Welcome home son." Haeyong winked at me then left the way he came with his of a wife following behind. 

"Are you sure about this? That doesn't know anything about family. He's using your baby's death to get what he wants." Ciara warned as she came to check for any injuries to Regina's hands. "Wouldn't you want revenge for your kid's death if it were you?" She asked snatching her hand back. Ciara held her stare and nodded. "I do. I will get it. Soon. I was denied my justice but I can't do that to you Gina." Ciara sighed then moved away to give us a bit of privacy. Everyone started to clear out of the room to follow her lead. Regina frowned then looked to me for an answer. "I'll explain later. I won't deny you anything but it has to be your choice. Not his. I will kill the bastard for you. You don't have to do anything." I said caressing her cheek. "I need to end this Ji. I'm going to kill William. Then we'll kill Haeyong" She said with finality.