Chapter 25

Stockholm

Regina's Pov

       I stretched my arms up high as soon as the pilot gave us the go ahead to get off. I felt a warm hand slide into mine and give it a little tug as I brought my arms back down to my sides. "How are you feeling?" I asked lacing our fingers together. "Better than yesterday. I need to go see Ciara though. Make sure this doesn't get infected." Jihoon yawned and directed me towards a sleek black limo. I rose a brow and looked at his back worriedly. He wouldn't be able to do much if this was another set up seeing how he flinches every time he takes a step.

        "It's someone my grandmother trusts. We won't have a repeat of the last few days here." He assured me with a smirk over his shoulder. I nodded and quickly slid inside. He sat close to me and kissed my forehead then let out a tired sigh. "It's been one thing after another. I don't need anymore excitement in my life. Ever." He chuckled. "I'm sorry. I know I am the reason for all of this. I don't know how to repay you." I said softly. He gave me a look then grinned. "You're just gonna be my nursearrow-10x10.png. I got a cute outfit just waiting for you at home. I can't waitarrow-10x10.png." He joked.

        "You're always smiling or laughing or smirking. I admire that about you." I said shaking my head. "You'll smile more. I promise Reggie." He assured and leaned to kiss me but broke out into a fit of coughs suddenly. I patted him on the back and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini bar. He took quick gulps and breathed heavily. "You ok?" I asked making him look at me. He nodded and tried to smile but it looked extremely pained. His teeth were tinged pink and I noticed a small drop of blood on the side of his mouth. "Oh my god! You're coughing up blood Jihoon! Can you hurry up please?!" I yelled to the driver. She seemed to understand and increased her speed. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He brushed off and laid his head back.

      "You're coughing up blood and you expect me to NOT worry?" I yelped. He side eyed me and clicked his tongue in agitation. "That's exactly what I expect Regina. Leave it alone. I will be fine." He brushed off again. I scoffed and sat back in my seat with my arms crossed. "Fine. I will just sit here and be silent like a good little wife." I mocked. He snorted and nudged me with his shoulder. "As if you could be silent and good." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes but felt a small ghost of a smile tug at the corner of my lips. It baffles me how he can be so agitating one second and then have me feeling butterflies the next.

      Being with him is going to be an emotional roller coaster and for some reason, I can't wait. I shook my head as he shifted in his sleep and laid his head in my lap. His long hair made a silk curtain on thighs as I ran my fingers through it and thought about how different my life was only a few months ago. I was single, successful, good, pure. But now? Now my hands have been stained with countless bodies and blood. "How can I be a mother with so much blood on my hands?" I asked out loud.

       "Your hands are cleaner than most the women in my family. Including Ciara's. They are all great mothers. You will be a great one too. I'm sure your baby brother agreesarrow-10x10.png." Jihoon said startling me. I looked at him as he sat up and nodded towards the window. I realized we were home and there were people outside waiting. Most importantly, my baby brother. As soon as the limo stopped, I ran out and attacked him with a tight hug and cried on his shoulder. "I missed you so much! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Have you been sleeping and eating well?" I asked quickly and looked him over.

        He nodded and pulled me back into a bone crushing hug. "I thought the worst had happened G. I came home and you was just..gone. I called Ji but it went straight to voice mail and I remember Daesung saying I should keep in touch with him and I called then I came here and I ain't know if you were dead or alive. You all I got in this world G. I can't lose you." He said tearing up. I nodded then tried to keep my own tears at bay.

       "You have us now too Dennis. We take care of our own." Minzy said from behind us. I looked up and saw a few familiar faces and some new ones. "You can live with us or stay where you are kid." Jihoon said from the far side of me. "Where are you staying now? The house is gone Denny. I..I don't know where you will live. Oh my god. You can't live with Ma." I panicked. "I'm not going anywhere. I live here now G. There's nothing there for me anyway." He shrugged. I frowned and shook my head. "But what about school?" I sighed. "I'll go here. I've been checkingarrow-10x10.png them out...yo Ji? You good man?" Dennis trailed off.

       I looked behind me and watched Jihoon fall to the ground. "Jihoon!" We all screamed and rushed to his side to find him unresponsive. "Oh my god. Someone pleasearrow-10x10.png call an ambulance! Please!" I begged and tried to shake him awake. "Move aside!" Ciara yelled and roughly moved me out of the way. She put her head to his chest and grimaced then looked at Daesung. "Seriously?! You ing idiot!" He spat and pulled at his hair. I looked around in confusion as his family worriedly murmured around us as they watched Ciara diligently work on him.

       "What's going on?" I asked holding his hang tightly and kept wiping at my tears. His hand twitched and gripped mine tightly. "Ji-ji?" I squeaked. "He's breathing." Ciara sighed in relief as soon as the ambulance arrived. I moved out of the way as they quickly picked him up and loadedarrow-10x10.png him in. "I'm going." I said following behind them. The EMT said something in Korean and walked away from me quickly. I ran up to him and repeated what I said and tried to get in. He pulled me back and slightly shoved me away.

       "I'm his wife! If you don't let me get in there with him, I promise it will be the biggest mistake of yourarrow-10x10.png pathetic little life. You do not want me as an enemy." I growled. His eyes went wide and backed up to let me on, I doubted he knew what I said but I was certain he could sense the seriousness in my tone. "We'll meet you there." Daesung as the doors shut.

      I looked at Jihoon's disturbingly paleface as they put an oxygen mask him and checkedarrow-10x10.png his weak vitals. I felt my heart break and held on to his hand. "What is going on with you?" I whispered and smoothed his hair off of his clammy forehead. The EMTs worked on him but were careful not to touch or annoy me. I was greatly appreciative of their fear because it made them more focused on their jobs. We arrived at the hospital quickly and he was sped to emergency surgery, I sagged into a chair and sobbed into my hands. "Just be ok Ji." I cried.