Chapter 21

Stockholm

Regina's pov


I looked out the rearview mirror and saw a car following behind me. "Where the hell does he keep his guns?" I said out loud as I tried to search for one without taking my eyes off the road. His phone rang, scaring me half to death. "Hello?" I answered it after I found a small handgun under the seat. "Ah. It's you. Where is that boy?" Haeyong asked boredly. "Your son is in jail." I said switching ears. "In jail? What is he doing there?" He asked surprised. "I put him there because someone was following us and planning to kill him." I told him. "I'm sure he could've handled them. No need for you to try to be a hero." He scoffed. 
"It was more than one person. Around twenty. They were going to make sure he was dead then come for the rest of you next." I revealed. I hadn't even told Jihoon how many people were at the door or the plan they had concieved because he would've tried to stay and fight..and lost. "Do you know who it was?" Haeyong asked seriously.

"No idea but I have a few of them tracking me right now. Where does he keep his guns?" I asked, remembering that revolvers don't carry more than six bullets. "Glove compartment, console, gym bag, and trunk. Where are you going now? I need coordinates so I can send Daesung to you. It'll take Dennis a little longer to get to you. Are they still following you? Have you ever shot a gun before? Let alone held one?" He questioned. 
"Dennis? Isn't he still at my house?" I frowned. "No. He's here with my mother." He yawned. "So he's safe?" I asked worriedly. "Safer here than where you are." He replied. "Then don't send back up. I'll do this on my own. Goodbye Haeyong." I hung up the phone and tossed it into the glove compartment and pulled out the gun. "This is a beautiful piece." I smiled at the golden gun and put it in my lap. I checked to make sure the cars were still behind me and merged onto the interstate. I swerved into traffic and sped to the house as quickly as I could, the faster I got this done, the better. Jihoon's phone rang again and I sighed, knowing it had to be Haeyong. "Yes?" I sighed picking up the phone.

"I'm going to give you the quickest gun toturial in the world. I won't have you embarrassing the family if you can't shoot and don't kill at least ten people." He said snidely. "Wouldn't want that would we?" I grunted sarcastically and turned down the street towards my old house. "Stop being a brat and listen up. I'm only going to say this once and I will not hear the end of it if that boy finds out I didn't help you." He huffed as I finally pulled into the driveway. I grabbed the duffle bags and held the phone closer to my ear. "You have at least five minutes to teach me before they get here." I said as I unlocked the door. "Good. I only need four. Set up the guns where you can find them. I'm sure you've seen my son fire off a couple of shots, just do as he did and you should be fine. Shoot a warning shot before they come close to you." He replied. I did as he instructed then looked out the window. 

"Are they there yet?" He asked slightly worried. "Not yet. I was making sure my neighbors weren't home. Apparently they went to their family for holiday." I said lowly as cars suddendly surrounded the house. "Ah. Good. No casulaties." He agreed. "This might be the last time I get to talk to anyone and I'm highly upset that it's you but could you do something for me if I don't survive this?" I asked backing away from the door and rushing into the living room and pulling out the guns. "What is it?" He asked annoyed. "Go yourself." I said hanging up at the same time five big men rushed into the living room and pointed their guns at me. I lifted my guns up and glared at each of them before adverting my eyes to the smaller man walking in between them. He took off his mask and smiked at me. "I know you. You're..." I trailed off, trying to place his face. "Yeah. I took you and that dumb idiot to the airport remember? I was so sad to find out that you were with him." He pouted.

"Who do you work for?" I demanded. "You aren't in any position to be asking questions sweetheart." He smiled. I rolled my eyes then pulled out a gun from behind my back and held it at my side. "Who. Do. You. Work. For?" I asked again. He smiled and crossed his arms. "I work with someone special from your past. He wants you back and I'm here to deliver." He said sounding bored. "Oh my god. Will you just ing tie the up? I'm missing my shows Alexio." One of the men behind him huffed. Alexio walked closer to me and sighed. "I wanted to play with you a little longer." He chuckled and tried to ease the gun out of my hand. I pressed the trigger and shot him in the foot then shot him in the chest when he fell down. "! Get in here! She's armed." The guy from earlier shouted to the people outside. I didn't hesitate to put a bullet through his head and rush to hide behind a corner to amush them. I took the first ones out with no problem but soon ran out of bullets. I grabbed another gun that I hid and began shooting randomly.

I quickly ducked behind a couch and covered my ears when bullets started flying. I felt a searing pain in my arm and realized that I had been cut by a piece of glass from a picture frame. I bit my lip and held my breath as I pulled the shard out. "What the was I thinking?" I groaned and clutched the gun closer to my chest when I heard the guns stop firing. "Just come out. William is waiting for you and he wants to reconnect. We promise to be easy on you if you give up now." Someone called from behind the couch. "William? What does he have to do with anything? Is he the one who sent you here? What does he want with me?" I demanded and stood up. "He wants to have you to himself. Duh. Now let's go." The girl said as she walked towards me cautiously. "No. I'm not going back to that ing psyco." I growled to myself and started firing the gun at everyone near me. I noticed that more people were coming into the house and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I'd rather die than do go back to that sorry piece of ." I said to myself as I prepared for death.