Chapter 18

Stockholm
Jihoon's Pov

I woke up with Reg laying directly on top of me. She sighed and snuggled her head in my chest and muttered my name softly. I laughed quietly as I slowly slid her off of me and went to use the bathroom. After I had relieved myself I looked in the mirror and touched my hair. "Its really time for me to cut this mess" I mumbled then reached into my bag for a pair of clippers. "Don't you dare." She said coming inside of the bathroom and grabbing the clippers from my hand. "Why not? Its getting too long." I frowned trying to take them back. "So? It looks good. Keep it. Please?" She begged. I relented then walked past her and got back into the bed. 10 minutes later she came out looking refreshed.

"You look better already." I commented when she slid back under the covers. She motioned for me to lay back then placed her head on my chest and sniffed. "I feel loads better." She mumbled into my shirt. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked suddenly. It's not that I didn't like it, it was just weird considering who was doing it. "I missed you is all." She said sitting up. "Yeah, I get that but we were never the cuddly type so this is a little strange for me Reg. If smelling me makes you feel better then be my guest." I chuckled. "We can be a little more civil towards each other. You've saved me so many times and I'm thankful. I would be dead if I hadn't met you." She whispered the last part tearfully.

I knew she was thinking about what happened at the warehouse. I don't know any of the details but I won't make her tell me. Yet. I turned her face towards mine and kissed her forehead. "Now its time for you to save my sweetheart." I joked. She rolled her eyes and laid back down. "Ah ah ah. Get up. We aren't going to spend all day in bed Regina." I clapped then pulled the covers away from her. She hissed when the cold air hit her legs and scooted closer to me. "Jihoon! Stop being a jerk!" She screeched and reached for the blanket. I stood up and dragged it behind me to the other side of the room. "Get up. We're going out." I said smiling.

"I want to sleep and I don't have any clothes." She pointed out. I thought for a moment then dropped the blanket and walked into the bathroom. I rummaged through my bag until I found something suitable for her to wear as a makeshift dress. I walked back to the bed to find her wrapped up in the blanket. "Dammit Regina. Get your up!" I yelled and pulled the blanket away for the third time.she gave up and laid in the middle of the bed in defeat. "Why do you hate me so much?" She pouted. "Reg, I don't hate you. Now get dressed." I tossed the shirt at her and pointed to the bathroom. She huffed then went into the bathroom. I slid on a pair of slim jeans and a white shirt then made up the bed, only to have Reg mess it up five seconds later.

"I'm dressed." She sighed. "Stop mopping. If I let you sit here all day you'll become depressed and a shell of your former self. I don't want that so let's go." I pulled her up and led her to the door so she could put on her shoes. She grumbled in protest but followed behind me anyway. "How long are we staying?" She asked once we were in the lobby. "A week. Think of it as an overdue honeymoon." I snorted then went to the front desk. "Hello Mr. Jung. What can I help you with?" The same clerk from last night asked. "Just housekeeping while we're gone." I smiled. He nodded then looked at Reggie and gaped. "You look beautiful this morning Mrs. Jung." He complimented. "Thank you." She said shyly then smiled. I grabbed her hand then led her to the truck. "Stop flirting all the time." I growled playfully.

"Are you upset? I wasn't flirting. I swear. You believe me right?" She asked worriedly. I turned to look at her and was confused when she looked scared, like I was about to hurt her. "Reg? What's wrong? What happened at that place?" I questioned softly. She shook her head and held my hand tighter. "Reggie, talk to me." I demanded. "I'll tell you later. Let's get something to eat. I'm starving." Her stomach growled in confirmation and she laughed. I nodded then opened her door. She got in and unlocked the door for me and looked straight ahead. I drove to a small drive-in diner and ordered for the both of us, breakfast with a milkshake because it. I heard her chuckle and play with a piece of my hair. "What?" I asked with a small smile. "I just never took you for a guy who ate at simple places like this." She giggled. "I'll have you know that I LOVE places like this. I'm not all high class that I can't enjoy something like this. I might have money but I like getting the best for cheap." I winked.

Our food came so we stopped talking and enjoyed the meal. "This is so yummy." She groaned and took another bite. I nodded in agreement and laughed when she stole a few of my hashbrowns. "I'm gonna get so fat after this." She complained but kept stuffing her face. "We'll be fat together sweetie." I snickered. She gave me a playful look then poked her bloated belly. "I'm gonna need to walk this off." She sighed then sipped her milkshake. I glanced at her stomach and imagined she was pregnant. I quickly shook off the thought and laughed. "You're having a food baby. You're gonna have to all of that out later." I teased.

She frowned at my choice of words and crossed her arms. "You are gross." She gagged. "That's why you love me baby. We'll just go to the mall, you can walk it off there." I said and started the car. "What's at the mall?" She yawned. "Clothes. I don't mind you wearing mine but I only brought enough for a week." I told her and parked. We got out and looked into five stores until she found one that fit her "budget". I rolled my eyes then walked behind her aimlessly while she picked up clothes she liked. "The other stores were better." I pointed out. "Yeah but I couldn't afford them." She said looking over a shirt. "I can buy it for you. My money is our money now. Stop being so independent sometimes and let me take care of you." I said seriously.

She gasped and dropped the items in her hand. "What? What's wrong?" I asked as I quickly picked up the items. "N-nothing. Let's check these out." She gave me a tight smile and walked to the check out. By the time we got back to the truck, her mood was sour. She looked like she'd throw up and minute from something foul. "Let's go dancing or something?" I suggested to loosen her up again. "Can you even dance?" She asked skeptically. "Yeah. " I scoffed. "I'll be the judge of that myself." She smirked. I parked on the street near a dance studio and grinned. "Get the hell out. I'm about to show you that I can dance." I said hopping out of the car. I held the building door open for her and snorted when she stumbled out of the car. "Ooh. Is the mobster gonna serve me on the dance floor? Right. We'll see about that ." She said pushing past me.

We walked inside and immediately stopped in our tracks. There was a bunch of middle aged women, a few men, and a dozen stripper poles. "What the hell is this Jihoon?" Reggie snapped turning to me. "I don't know. I thought it was a dance studio. I'll go ask." I said to calm her down. I found the instructor and asked what kind of class it was. "Its pole dancing. Today is a free session. So you can sit back and enjoy or show the class your...skills." He said with a wink. I thanked him and found my way back to Reggie who was eyeing a pole like she wanted to try it. "Its a pole dancing class. We can watch or join. I'm gonna join." I grinned. "I'm gonna enjoy this." She snorted then sat down. I sat beside her and watched as some people tried and failed to be y. I yawned then looked at the side of her face. "You look so innocent without make up. I might just ban you from ever wearing it again." I said then leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Before she could react, I jumped out of my seat and asked if I could go next. "Sure. Its harder than it looks but I'm sure you can make it work." He said a little huskily. I shrugged off his advances and clapped my hands as I looked at the pole. I was use to both men and women throwing themselves at me so his flirting was just another day in the life of Jung Jihoon. "Any day now hot stuff!" An older woman screamed from the crowd. Everyone laughed at the outburst then waited for me to do something. "I need music." I told the instructor. "Really Jihoon? Just dance on the pole and stop being a diva." Reggie said rolling her eyes. "Look Honey, if you were about to make a room full of people drool then you'd want music playing too so every time they hear it, they'll think of you." I sassed then snapped my fingers in Z formation.

She hid her face behind her hands and tried to stifle her laughter. The song 'Twerk It' came on and I began dancing. I heard some cat calls and whistles from the crowd and amped up. I swung on the pole and flexed then winked at a few ladies who tossed money on stage. I looked at Reggie and shook my while wiggling my tongue in her direction. She tightened her legs then yawned and sighed in boredom. 'Ohh. Ok.' I thought then slowly made my way towards her. I gave her a lapdance then took off my shirt and ran her hands over my chest as I belly rolled. "Oh ." She moaned then cleared . The crowd went wild and pulled me away from her. I shyly put my shirt back on and screeched when I felt someone boldly grab my sack.

"Don't be shy now big boy." An old lady said as she stuffed a $20 in my front pocket. I cringed when I felt her attempt to touch my . "Do you do parties?" Another woman asked then grabbed my . "Sorry ladies but he's taken. Find another stripper." Reggie said pushing her way towards me and grabbing me by the collar. "Hey!" They protested and grumbled. Reggie let go of me when we got to the truck and laughed when I locked all the doors. "Thank you! I felt like a piece of meat! I couldn't handle anymore awkward touching or grabbing." I sighed in relief. "No problem. When it comes to men, you're an unflinching soldier but when a few older women oogle you, you become a scared little boy looking for his mommy. How cute. I just saved your . Literally." She laughed then pinched my cheek.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go before one of them tries to stalk my back to the hotel." I groaned then started up the truck. "I'm not ready to head back yet, can we go to a movie or something? Please?" She begged and held on to my arm. "Fine." I drawled out and searched for a place on my navigation system. I found one close by and shook my head. 'Not gonna chance seeing those women again.' I thought and drove to the second location. I got us tickets to see Kevin Hart, whoever that is, and some snacks. "This feels like a date." I snorted when we got to our seats. "It does doesn't it? I'm on a date with my husband. Sounds stupid." She said then popped some candy into . "People do it all the time Reggie." I retorted a little defensively. "Yeah when they're old, have a load of kids, and have been married since the dawn of time. We've been married for three months. We don't get date nights." She countered then got quiet when the movie began. "Yet." I mumbled then turned my attention to the screen which wasn't hard to do since he was so funny.

I had to hold my sides to keep myself from laughing too hard. Reg had almost spit out her drink twice and laughed freely. By the time the movie ended, I had all but forgotten the little incident that occurred earlier. I grabbed us a bite to eat and headed for the hotel in high spirits. We split off into separate bathrooms and showered then got in the bed to eat. "Jihoon. Thank you for today. You're just full of surprises aren't you?" She giggled. "You're welcome Reg and yes I am." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively and got slapped on the side on my head. "Eww. Stop. Hey, if the whole mob thing doesn't work out you'd be a hell of a stripper." She mocked my dances and laughed. "Ok. Bed time." I rolled my eyes and tossed my trash in the bin. She did the same then touched my chest softly. "Reg?" I whispered her name as she climbed on top of me and pulled my shirt over my head. She put my hands on her hips and leaned down to kiss the side of my neck. "We can't do this right now. You're in a vulnerable..." I moaned when she grinded on me. I felt her tongue slide up to my ear and breathe slowly. "Watcha say sonny boy? I just took my hearing aid out." She said in an old women's voice. "Ugh." I grimaced and shoved her away. She laughed from the floor and stood back up. "You're such an ." I seethed. She climbed back on the bed and sighed in content when she was back under me. "I know." She replied then leaned up to kiss me. I tried to deepen the kiss but she broke away and cuddled on my side. "Goodnight Jihoon." She whispered then started snoring softly. "Yeah. Goodnight." I sighed looking at my hard on sadly then closed my eyes.