Chapter 22 *no wonder y'all were confused, this chap isn't even finished and was supposed to be invisible!*

Stockholm

Jihoon's pov

The cops pulled me out of the car and dragged me into the police station. "Well ain't he a looker." A southern cop asked looking at me with lust in her eyes. "You don't want him Maggie. He hit his wife in a drunken rage." The touchy cop pushed me into an empty seat. "I'm not drunk and I have never hit my wife ." I droned. "Sure sure. Why did she let us take you away then?" He countered. "Because she wants to die. She's going to get herself killed if you don't let me go." I sighed. "I do like rough men. Spend the night in jail with me. I'm sure she won't mind." The female officer winked. I frowned and laid my head on the table. "I'm so glad I don't live in this country." I mumbled. A large commotion from the back of the station caused me and the three cops with me to pause. "What in Sam's hell was that?" The southern cop asked taking out her gun. "You hold the prisoner here while me and Maggie go check it out." The other cop said to the touchy one. He nodded once and led me to a cell. "What's going on?" I asked craning my neck to see where they went.

"Nothing that concerns you." He said shoving me into the cell and slammed the door. "How small is this prescient?" I asked suddenly. "There's about 15 of us." He answered narrowing his eyes. "How many are in the building today?" I demanded. "Seven. Why are you so interested in how many of us is here?" He barked and stepped towards the cell. "Because there's someone after me and my wife and you'll probably die today." I said looking for an escape. "You hit your beautiful wife and now you're making threats to an officer? How much jail time do you want?" He snickered and turned around towards a man in a mask. I clenched my jaws together and braced myself for what was about to come.

"Holy ! Who are you? How the hell did you get in here?" The touchy officer asked the guy in the mask. "I'm just a murderer." He replied and shot the officer in the chest. The officer's body hit the button to my cell and unlocked it. The masked man walked up to my cell and laughed. "This is the easiest kill I've had to do in a long time." He shook his head then pulled out his phone and called someone. He looked back at his phone then redialed the number. He lifted up his mask then put the gun on the table to text. "I swear these smartphone's aren't ." He grumbled. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to finish. He noticed my mood and snorted.

"Hm. They must be having a lot of fun with your wife." He looked at me and smirked when I stood up. "If you touch one ing hair on her head. You're gonna wish that I killed you." I growled. "What are you going to do from in there?" He asked. "Really want to know?" I taunted. "Yeah man. There's not much you can do from there." He cackled. I opened the cell door then stalked up to him and quickly took his gun off the table. "Still want to see what I can do?" I asked clenching my jaw. He backed up and tried to run, but I grabbed on to his jacket and pulled him back.

"Tell me where the others are." I demanded. He handed me the phone and closed his eyes. "Don't kill me." He begged. "Where are they?" I asked again. "Some house she drove to-" I dropped him on the floor and motioned for him to get in the cell. I shut the door, making sure it was locked then I checked on the officers and saw that they were all still alive. "You're a lousy shot and stupid for leaving your gun where anyone can reach." I frowned and called an ambulance for them. "They're alive?" He asked with wide eyes. I nodded once then put his gun back on the table.

I rushed out the door and found a car running with the door wide open. "He must be new." I scoffed then got into the car and drove towards Reggie's house. I pulled out the masked man's phone and scrolled through his text messages and called the number with the most messages. "Henry! has hit the fan here man. She's strapped like ing Rambo!" Someone screamed into the phone. I smiled then tossed the phone into the backseat. "She's still alive." I chuckled then pressed the gas harder.

I finally arrived at the house to find five SUVs surrounding the place. I hopped out of the car and rushed towards the house with one thing on my mind, find Reggie. I walked into the house and tripped over someone's body. "Holy ." I choked out and looked around the place. There was blood and bullet holes all over the walls. I could hear shouting coming from the back of the house and ran towards it with my gun out. I jumped over the people in the floor and busted into a bedroom. Reggie was standing in the middle of the room with two guns in her hands and shooting people like a professional assassin.

I watched as the last person dropped to the ground and stared at her in confusion. "I see you got out." She panted. I nodded and slowly walked towards her. She pointed the gun at me and shook her head. "Don't." She whispered. I stopped walking and held my hands up. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know what's going on." I said quietly. "The guy from the hotel wasn't alone. These idiots were with him." She slowly put her guns down and sighed. "They were planning on killing all of you and taking me to some guy. I tried to get information out of some of them but no one would talk so I killed them." She went on and tossed the guns to the ground.

"You were protecting us?" I asked surprised. "You've taken care of Dennis and you've helped save me more times than I'd care to remember. I couldn't let you get ambushed like that." She looked me in my eyes then lit a match and tossed it on the bed. "We should go. I tossed some gasoline around the house." She walked by me and went back into the front room to wipe her prints off the gun and add someone else's. "Why didn't you let me in on the plan? You could've been killed!" I snapped. "We have to go. Now. The police have been alerted and this place is gonna blow any minute. Go get the truck. I have to make sure everything is in order." She ignored my rant and walked to the back of the house. "When did you learn how to shoot a gun?" I asked grabbing her back. "I got a quick lesson from your father. We can finish this in the car. This place is about to go up in flames Jihoon!" She snapped and pulled away from me again. I sighed and let her go this time and ran outside.

I went to get the truck and pulled it towards the back of the house and waited for Reggie to emerge. I waited 10 minutes before I realized something was wrong. ". Reggie!? Where are you?" I called walking back into the house. She rushed at me and pulled me away from the house. "I know who it is. One of them decided to tell me what he really wanted with me last minute." She panted as she ran. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's W-" Her eyes went wide and she screamed. I felt a bullet hit my back and burn my flesh. The house exploded the same time my knees touched the ground. "Oh my god. Jihoon? Are you ok? I knew I should've killed that bastard instead of letting him live." Reggie began crying and dropped to her knees in front of me. I took off my shirt and tried to look at the wound. "He's dead now. How bad is it?" I grunted.

She quickly stood up and checked it out then sighed. "It's lodged in your shoulder. I might be able to get it out if I had a pair of tweezers." She offered. "Alright. You have to drive to the jet. I'll call them so they'll have the medical equipment out by the time we get there." I slowly stood up and inwardly smirked when she lifted my good arm and led me to the truck. "Lean on me if you need to." She said looking up at me. "Sure Reg." I smiled and leaned on her a little more. She quickly got me inside the car and carefully put my seatbelt on. "I killed someone. Someones! I'm just like you." She choked and clutched my shirt to her chest. I made her look at me and shook my head. "You'll never be like me. You were protecting yourself. Don't ever feel regret for saving yourself." I said sternly. She nodded her head and gave me a quick kiss then slammed the door. "The plane isn't far. We need to get the hell outta here." I reminded once she got in the car. She nodded again then sped off away from the destroyed house.