Chapter 10

Stockholm
Regina's Pov

"Damn." Jihoon whispered when he saw me. I inwardly smirked then shook my head. 'Why the hell am I amused that he finds me attractive? Get it together Regina.' I thought and walked by him to sit on the bed. I felt his eyes on me and turned to face him boldly. "Like what you see?" I asked, giving him a stank face. "No. I was just wondering of you used up all the hot water. See you in an hour." He winked then grabbed his things and shut the bathroom door. "." I sneered under my breath as I began to lay down on the bed. "I heard that!" He yelled from the other side of the door. I laughed then closed my eyes for a quick nap. I felt hands on my shoulders, shaking me roughly. "Ugh. What?!" I yelled and shoved the hands away. "Geezz, no one is this ing hard to wake up." Jihoon huffed then sat on the bed beside me. I scooted over a bit to put space between us. "Why'd you wake me up?" I whined and placed a pillow over my head. "Its time to go. Wave goodbye to America. We won't be back for a while." He stood up and popped his joints then pulled me off the bed. I sighed but didn't put up a fight.

He gave me a look but didn't say a word. We silently gathered our things and went down to the lobby where Jihoon had a car waiting for us. I noticed the driver was extremely attractive. His long blonde hair was pulled into a neat ponytail and his green eyes were bright. "It's a beautiful day but it doesn't come close to your beauty." He gave me a dimpled smile and took my bags from my hands. "T-thank you." I blushed and looked down. "I'm Alexio." The man said to me. "I'm-" "None of your concern." Jihoon cut me off and tossed his heavy luggage at the man then grabbed my hand. "Let's go relax honey. Tell me what you want to do on our honeymoon." Jihoon didn't wait for an answer and opened the car door for me to get inside.

"You didn't have to be rude." I whispered and hit his chest. He got in beside me unfazed and shut the door as Alexio put our bags in the trunk. "Whatever." His leg bounced up and down and he looked out the window at nothing. "Oh my god. You're jealous." My eyes went wide and I burst out laughing. "Shut up. I think you were the one jealous. Remember the flight attendant?" He smiled then poked my cheek. "I wasn't jealous. She was trying too hard. She probably had an STD. I was just helping you out." I shrugged. "Ah ah ah. You called me your husband." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and waited for the driver to get in the car. "I'm sorry ma'am but I rarely see anyone with your kind of beauty anymore. I was wondering if maybe I-" The window separating us from the driver rolled up and I looked around confused until Jihoon took his finger off the button.

"Its still not jealousy." He said with a nod then looked back out the window. I shook my head in amusement. We arrived at the airport on time and got out of the car. Alexio kept a respectively large amount of space between himself and I. I'd do the same thing if I were him, Jihoon was twice his size and it was pure muscle. "I hope to see you guys again." Alexio smiled at me. Jihoon flexed then started to walk towards him. "Come on big boy. We have a plane to catch remember?" I grabbed his arm and led him away from the man. "Did he not notice that you are un-ing-available? One look at that big ring on your finger should tell anyone that you're taken. The nerve of some people." Jihoon grumbled. I opened my mouth to speak but he shot me a look. "I'm still not jealous."

The plane ride to Korea was the longest plane ride ever. As soon as we landed, I jumped out of my seat and headed for the doors. "Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down Reggie." Jihoon called behind me. I ignored him and went in search for our bags. "Oh for s sake. Nothing is in English!" I moaned as I stood in one spot. "I told you to wait because you don't know a thing about my country. Now let's go." Jihoon popped up beside me and took my hand. I wiggled out of his grasp but followed behind him. He led me to the luggage claim and handed me my bags as he got his. A young girl stared at me in shock. I looked away but she stood on the other side of me to continue to stare. "What?" I snapped. She said something in Korean and I looked to a bright red Jihoon for an explanation. "She said you look like Beyoncè." He said in a muffled voice. "Beyoncè. Right. Uh, thanks I guess." I said to the girl. Jihoon translated and the girl bowed and gave me a wave then left.

I finally heard a loud laugh and clenched my jaw. "It wasn't that funny." I pursed my lips. "Yeah it was. Apparently every girl of color looks like Beyoncè...or Aretha Franklin." He shook his head, still amused then began walking. I had to run to catch up with him and slapped his chest. "Tell me when you're just going to walk away ." I felt a few people staring at me and frowned. "What? Have they never seen a Black girl before?" I snarled. I was never going to get used to this. "That and you hit me. We have lots to go over when we get home." He sighed. "When is this wedding?" I asked when we got into his car. "In a few hours. I'm dropping you off at Ciara's shop to get ready." He put our bags in the back then looked at me. "Damn, already? Time to get this over with." I got into the car and looked around it. "Nice ride." I mumbled when he got in. "Mhmm." He responded absentminded. He drove extremely fast and we arrived at Ciara's shop in no time. "I'll see you in five hours. Peace." He said pushing me further out of the car. I flipped him off and rolled my eyes when he gave me the finger back.

I walked into the shop and saw a few people already inside. "Hi! You must be Regina! My cousin is a lucky man." A really pretty girl came up to me and hugged me. "Thanks..?" I waited for her to tell me her name. "Ah, I'm Minzy. I can tell I'm going to like you." She shook my hand then led me to a chair. "Curls or straight?" She asked touching my hair. I shrugged. "Doesn't matter." I said looking around at the other women in the shop. 'Can she even do hair like mine?' I wondered after she had already begun. An hour and a half later, she was done with my hair than began my make up. "Almost done then you can put on you kimono and we can go." She said as she placed the final touches on my lips. She stood up and clapped. "Done." She spun me around to face the mirror and snorted at my reaction. "I knew you didn't think I could do your hair." She smirked. "Sorry." I apologized as I looked at how good I looked. "Yeah yeah. Let's get you ready. My cousin is a stickler for time management." She rolled her eyes then directed me towards the back where my dress hung.

I quickly got dressed then walked out to find that she and the other girls had changed as well. "Let's go." She grabbed my hand and led me towards a limousine. "These are my friends, they wanted to be in the wedding and Jihoon had no problem with it since you're alone here." Minzy whispered. "Cool." I said sighing. "Nervous?" She asked. "Can you tell? All of this is alien to me." I told her. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." I nodded then calmed my nerves. We walked into a beautiful building and went towards a alter where Jihoon was already waiting. He looked handsome in his traditional clothes but I cleared head and listened to him translate for me. The ceremony went off without much issue and his grandmother came over to pull me on the dance floor again. Minzy and her took turns spinning me between them. "Its time to change. Come on." Minzy said leading me away from the floor. She led me to a room where another dress was hanging, a regular wedding gown. I quickly slipped it on and went back out to the dance floor. His grandmother cooed over the dress and pinched my cheeks.

I caught a glimpse of my father and groaned. I thought security for the mob was supposed to be tight. He sat at a table in the corner and spoke to someone. I leaned over and glanced a familiar face. "Really?" I deadpanned. Jihoon's grandmother noticed my distraught look and glanced at the table. "Wrong?" She asked. I nodded then smiled down at her. "But dancing with you is fun." She patted my face then snapped her fingers. Two men came to her side immediately. She said something in Korean and nodded towards the table my father and Hudson were at. "What's going on? What did you tell them?" I asked frantically. She patted my face again a nodded behind me. I turned to see Jihoon and rushed towards him. "They're here." I said looking at the table. "My grandmother has handled it. She likes you." He smirked. "How the hell did they get here? How did they get in here too?" I looked at Jihoon worriedly. He shrugged then placed his hands on my hips. I shook him off and gave him a look of annoyance. "I'm not hitting on you. We have to dance. Everyone is looking." He said as he placed them back. I looked around and saw that people were indeed watching us like hawks so I smiled at them and moved a little closer to Jihoon.

Jihoon's Pov

"I should go talk to them." She said looking back at him. "He's the least of your problems. I have people." She huffed then rolled her eyes at me. "I can take care of myself Jihoon." She glared at me then looked back at her father. "Oh really? Because you had such a handle on things last time right? Or shall I remind you of a certain stalker named Hudson? I have no idea how you've managed to survive this long!" I laughed. I rounded her body and laid her head on my shoulder. To any of the on lookers, It looked like the newlyweds were in a lover's embrace when we were actually arguing. I glanced at my father and gave him a slight nod to let him know everything was fine. "And another thing, touch me like that again and I'll cut your ing balls off." She said placing her arms around my neck and squeezing. I kept nodding, not really listening to anything she was saying until I saw my ex walk in. "Shut up and kiss me." I whispered staring at my ex. "Hell no. Once was enough." She snapped. I rolled my eyes and pulled her face towards mine and claimed her lips. I saw Maya sneer at the scene and walk back out. "Don't ever do that again." Regina said as she pushed me off and blushed slightly. Someone roughly bumped into us on the dance floor and knocked Regina into the crowd. I pulled her back and was about to comment when I saw the look of terror on her face. "What? The kiss wasn't that bad. I just want to know who was rude enough to bump you like that." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm..bleeding." She peeped and held her hand to her side and collapsed in my arms. 

I looked around for the person who had bumped into Regina and couldn't find him, it wasn't like I had even gotten a good look at the person anyways. It could've been anyone since we were surrounded by people on the dance floor. "Don't let go of my hand ok?" I said as I took her hand and led her into the crowd. We were able to sneak by without being noticed much and found an empty room. I the lights and shut the door. "Sit here so I can see what I'm dealing with." I pointed to a table and took off my jacket. She struggled to get on and grunted in pain. I turned to help her when he door opened and my father walked in with Daesung. "What's happened?" Daesung asked coming to my side to help Regina on the table. "Someone cut her or something. It happened right after I saw Maya." I said as I gently ripped Regina's dress. "Maya? I knew she was trouble. Should've killed her when I had the chance. Daesung, get Ciara to come fix Regina up. I need you with me." Father ordered and left out. "I. Hate. That. Man. Ow you son of a !" Regina screamed lowly when I pulled a piece of shard from her side.

     "The knife broke inside of her?" Daesung asked taking it from me. "There's more inside. How are you even functioning right now?" I looked at Regina curiously. "Help me lay down. The pain is too much." She closed her eyes and grunted every time I pulled a piece out. I helped her down and took in her sickly pale skin. "I didn't know Black people got pale. Not a pretty sight." I joked with her. Her eyelids fluttered in response and she went limp. "Reg? Regina?" I gently shook her but she was dead to the world. I watched as her chest rose and fell with shaky breaths. "I'll be back." Daesung whispered then left to find Ciara and I quietly worked trying to figure out what I was going to do. No matter what, she is now my wife and I cannot have people thinking she's fair game. The door opened and Ciara came inside in full doctor mode. I moved out of her way and let her try to get the remains out. I watched for a moment and realized she was angry. "What's up with Cici?" I whispered to Daesung. He shrugged but squinted his eyes at her figure. "Daesung. Get the car." She said without looking. With no questions asked, Daesung left the room quickly.

      "It's not a knife. It's fine fibers that was shaped into a knife. Once it made contact with her skin, it broke and sent millions of tiny pieces slicing into her already open wound. Whoever did it knew how much pain this can cause. She's in lots of pain and needs to get this out quickly before it gets worse. This fiber has a way of digging into the skin if you move. Being that it's inside of her and your body is always moving, especially when you breathe, I'm sure that she's in one of the worst pains she's ever felt in her life." Ciara said as she smoothed her hand over Regina's sweaty face. "Pick her up. We're going to my house. We can't let anyone see her. Go to the window." She said standing up and fixing her dress. I picked up Regina as softly as I could and walked to the window.

        Daesung was on the other side and took Regina out of my arms. I hopped out the window and turned to help Ciara out but she was already down. "We need to leave. People are looking for the couple." She said motioning to me and Regina. We all piled in the car and sped to their house. I held Regina in my arms the entire way, I didn't want her in any more unnecessary pain from the wild movement of the car. "If you die, I'll kill you myself. I like pissing you off. You're going to be ok. I promise. We'll be back to almost having and killing each other in no time." I whispered in her ear. I saw a small smirk appear on her face for a millisecond then was replaced by a grimace from the pain. I smoothed her hair out of her face and sent a silent prayer. We pulled up to the back of the house and headed towards the shed and laid Regina on the steel table. "I need you two to leave. I'll alert you once I am done." Ciara said as she different nozzles on the wall. The wall flipped to reveal medical equipment and things I had never seen before. "Now." She snapped when she noticed we were still there. "Dude, she's a little weird." I said as we got to the main house. "I know but her being weird has saved my a few times. You get to help me change and feed the twins" He said with a smirk and patted my back.

I rolled my eyes but followed him nonetheless. He led us towards the boys' room and sighed happily. "They're sleeping sir." A nanny said when he opened the door. "Thank you. You can head to bed now. I'll watch them for the remainder of the night." Daesung smiled kindly. The nanny bowed then walked out of the room. "Look at them. They're so peaceful and innocent." He cooed as he picked up one of the boys. "Grab Joonie will ya?" He asked over his shoulder and went to one of the changing tables. I slowly picked up the sleeping boy and went to the second table to change him. Joonie woke up as soon as I took off his soiled diaper and giggled at the face I made. "God you stink." I gagged and tossed the diaper in the trash. He giggled again but louder and started kicking his feet. "Seems like someone wants to play." Daesung smiled from beside me with a quiet Alex in his arms. Alex looked at his brother in distaste, a look I would have never imagined seeing on a toddler. I bit back a grin and cleaned Joonie up and placed him on the play mat. Daesung did the same with Alex then motioned for me to sit with him. I watched them for a while and realized how envious I was of Daesung. I wanted what he had. A family who loved him despite his faults. "She'll be fine ya know." He said as he watched his sons play around and make silly noises. I grunted in response. Slightly angry at him for having such a good life. I know it was irrational and misplaced anger but I couldn't help it. "You'll have this one day cousin. Maybe not soon because let's face it, your wife hates your guts, but you will have this one day." Daesung patted my shoulder and gave me a look. "I forget how ing psychic you are sometimes." I shook my head and laughed. He leaned back in his chair and shrugged. "Comes in handy with the wife too. That's how I got the boys." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. My mind went back to what happened to Reg. "Its getting late. You are more than welcome to sleep in one of the spare rooms. Ciara will let us know when everything is finished." He offered. I clenched my jaw then spoke. "Whoever did this-" "Is gonna be swimmin with the ing fishes." Daesung finished then nodded in agreement.