Chapter 11

Stockholm
Regina's Pov

I woke up feeling stiff all over my body and hearing loud swirling sounds over my head. "Ji.." I called out in a voice that didn't sound like my own. "I'll get you some water." A voice I immediately recognized as Ciara's. I peaked one eye open and blessed her for dimming the lights before she walked out. I opened my eyes completely and looked around the room. There were all kinds of weird in here. The door opened and Jihoon came in with a bottle of water and shut the door. "It's all kinds of weird in here." He frowned as he looked around. I began laughing at the coincidence but it came out as a rough cough. ", here. Drink this." He rushed over to me and sat me up slightly so I could drink.

"Thanks." I said after a few gulps of water. He gave me a worried look before masking it with indifference. "Welcome. So mind telling me what the hell happened last night? Who did this?" He asked angrily and touched my side softly. "I don't know. After you forced me to kiss you, someone ran into me and I felt a sharp pain then something warm. My blood." I spoke softly and looked at my tattered dress. It was covered in blood. 'This is never going to come out of this material' I thought and frowned. "What's wrong? Are you hurting? Should I go get Cici?" Jihoon asked worriedly once again and brought me out of my thoughts. "I'm fine. I just want to get out of this dress, soak in a hot bubble bath, eat some food, and sleep for days." I sighed. "I'll make it happen once we get home." He smiled at me. "Home? We're going back to Chicago?" I sat up a little more with excitement. His smile faltered a bit and he looked down. "Oh, you mean YOUR home." I laid back on the table and stared at the ceiling.

"Ah come on. Don't be like that. You've been in the country for all but two days. It isn't a bad place to live once you give it a chance Reg." He shrugged. I tore my gaze from the ceiling and glared at him. "Right. I've been asleep longer than I've been up and the reason I was sleeping is because I was stabbed. On my wedding day. I'm so loving Korea. I don't know why I didn't plan a trip sooner." I grumbled sarcastically. He looked back at me for a moment or two before bursting out in a loud laugh. I rolled my eyes and bit my lips to stop a smile from forming. The door opened and Daesung walked in with Ciara and two babies in tow. "I see you're up and feeling a bit better." He smiled at me and walked towards Jihoon. The baby in his arms hid his face shyly from me and giggled. "Ah, say hello Joonie." Daesung cooded to the baby. Joonie lifted his head and gave me a toothless grin. "He looks just like you. Ciara." I smiled. I looked to see her holding another baby who looked just like Daesung but held a small scowl on his face. "This is Alex. He's friendly, he just has his mother's personality." Daesung joked, earning a playful glare from mother and child.

"Do you remember anything that happened? A face or anything?" Ciara asked coming closer to me and holding my hand. I shook my head no and sighed. "Its alright. We'll find out who did this." She assured me. "Damn right we'll find out who did this. You're a Jung now and this kind of thing isn't something we take lightly." Daesung said as he clenched his jaw. He and Jihoon shared a look then looked back at me. "What are you going to do? Don't kill anyone!" I hissed at Jihoon. "Don't kill them?!" He asked incredulously. I nodded my head and he let out a humorless laugh. "Someone stabbed you with some kind of fiber . You didn't see how you looked. I never want to see you like that again. If that means I have to kill the person who did it, then so be it." He said with so much conviction that we all looked at him strangely.

Ciara said something in another language and chuckled. His eyes widened and he shook his head. "Aniyo!" He shouted and stood up the same time the door busted open. "Where is she?!" Minzy yelled shoving her way towards me. She took one look at me and clenched her fists. She asked them something in Korean and pointed to my stitches. Jihoon said something back that seemed to enrage her even more. She shot me a deadly look and shouted in the language. Although I didn't know what she was saying, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out she was scolding me. "She doesn't understand." Daesung laughed. Minzy sighed then tried again. "You have to let us do what we do best. Someone else is going to try something. I know it. Uncle has too many enemies and Hoonie has just as many which means you're going to have a load of people trying to get to them through you. If you don't allow him, them, to make an example out of whoever did this...then you just signed your own death warrant." The tenseness from her words hung in the air heavy and everyone aside from the children had a similar pale look, the mood change was almost tangible. Joonie's whines pulled everyone out of their own thoughts and Minzy went from warrior to aunt in a split second. "Ah! My babies! Auntie missed you." She took Alex in her arms and gave him kisses all over, causing most of the tension to fade. "I'm taking Reg home so she can get comfortable. We'll discuss this later." Jihoon slowly helped me stand and walk towards the door. I turned to thank everyone when my knees gave out.

"Regina!" I heard someone scream when I hit the floor. I shook my head and felt strong arms attempt to lift me up. I shoved him away and began crawling towards the door. I heard rounds of laughter behind us and felt Jihoon's agitation. "Seriously? Just let me help you Reg." Jihoon said annoyed. "No." I huffed back and stopped crawling. "Where's the car?" I looked around for the beautiful car we were in yesterday. "I didn't drive. Daesung brought us here. I'd call a cab but we look like we just went through hell and the cabbie might call the cops." He laughed. "So what do we do?" I asked sitting down. "You take my car. I'll be here for a while anyway." Minzy tossed her keys at Jihoon then carried her nephews into the big house. "Let's go." Jihoon helped me up and had me walk to regain feeling in my legs. "Thanks." I breathed out tiredly when we got into the car. He nodded then sped off. We reached his house in no time and sat in the car for a while. "I have my own room right? I'm not entirely comfortable with sleeping with you yet." I took off my seatbelt and waited for his answer. "Yeah. Its at the end of the hall. Mine is on the other end." He said turning slightly red. "Are you blushing?" I frowned.

Jihoon's Pov

"What? No. Its just hot." I said getting out of the car and walking to her side. "It's hot? Its November Jihoon. It's nowhere near hot. Why are you blushing?" She egged. "Regina just shut up." I begged and hoisted her up. She became quiet and let me carry her to the house. The butler opened the door and took in our appearance with a slight frown. "Is everything ok sir?" He asked. "Everything is fine Phil. I'm gonna take her to her room and we'll make introductions later." I bowed slightly with Reggie still in my arms then took the stairs. She was eerily quiet and continued to stare at me. I ignored her for the time being and went towards her room. I sat her down the rolled my eyes when she made no attempts to go inside. "What now?" I snapped looking down at her. "You've never called me Regina before." She cocked her head to the side to study me and touched my face. "Looks like you. Feels like you. But something is off." I slapped her hands away then walked towards my room and shut the door. I called the kitchen and told them to fix an Italian meal for Reg and myself then got in the shower. Midwash, I heard high pitched screaming coming from down the hall. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped my waist as I ran out of the room. A few staff members stood outside Reggie's door in shock.

"What happened?" I asked opening the door. She was on the floor in a fetal position with her face in her hands and screaming her heart out. I rushed to her side and made her look at me. "What's wrong?!" I shouted. She held on to me tightly and began sobbing uncontrollably. "Reg, what's wrong?" I asked smoothing her wild hair down. "I can't be here." She cried. I sighed then pulled back a little to look at her. "We've went over this already Reg." She shook her head and held me even tighter. "N-no. Not that. I can't be in this room. The walls. T-the walls." She heaved then cowered into me again. "The walls?" I frowned then looked around. "Oh my god.." I held back a laugh as I looked at the 'My Little Pony' wallpaper and designs. The bed, curtains, dressers, and even the floor had the characters on it.

"Reg, are you scared of My Little Pony?" I laughed. "Don't. Will you please get me out of here? Please Jihoon." She whispered and kept her eyes away from the room. "We'll go to my room and I'll have another one set up for you ok?" She nodded then held on to me as we made our way to my room. I let the staff know everything way fine and they could take the rest of the day off. I sat Reggie on my bed then went back to her room to get clothes for her. When I came back, she was out of her dress and laying in a ball in the middle of my bed. "Why did you freak out in there?" I asked sitting beside her. "I've always been scared of My Little Pony. I don't know why but they scare the hell out of me." She whispered. I shrugged then went to change into some boxers and lounge pants. "You can go in." I told her. She stood up and grabbed her things then headed for the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice how good her body looked. Hell, she was only in her underwear, it was hard not to notice. I sat on the bed for a moment and closed my eyes.

The bathroom door swung open and she stood there freshly cleaned and in her full glory. "I would've never pegged you as someone with pierced s." I smirked thinking she'd remember she was and run away to hide. She smirked back at me and placed a finger in and . She pulled it out then made a trail towards her womanhood and opened herself in front of me. I sat frozen in place as I watched her finger herself not even 10 feet away. She moaned in a raspy voice and bit her full lips. "Reg. What are you-" She shushed me and pulled her finger out from between her legs and walked over to me. "Want to taste Ji?" She asked and straddled my hips. "No. I'm fine." I grumbled. "Oh? You don't want to see what I taste like? I'll taste you." She purred and rubbed herself on my groin. She pushed me back further on the bed then took off my boxer and pants in one go with inhuman strength. I felt her hands on my hard member and groaned in pleasure. I felt her hot tongue the top and squeal. "You taste good. You sure you don't want to taste me?" She purred again and took me into .

I maneuvered her body until her core was in my face and my lips. She hummed happily as she devoured my . The vibration made me pull her down on my face completely. I her bud and smirked when she let out a shrill of pleasure. "Oh God." She moaned when I began working my tongue on her. She went back to me off as I placed a finger inside of her. She pulled my out of with a loud popping sound and moaned. "More. I want more. me Jihoonie!" She begged. I flipped us over and settled between her legs and positioned myself. "Ready?" I asked teasing her hole. She grabbed my and shoved me inside of her fully and gasped. "Just me already." She demanded. I began moving my hips back and forth like I was digging for gold and her was the gold mine. She made cute sounds and ran her fingers through my hair. The sound of the headboard banging against the wall let me know how roughly I was going yet she didn't protest. "Ugh! I wish this was real Hoonie." She whined when I hooked my arms around her legs and slammed into her. "What?" I kept up my pace and moaned just as loud as she did. she was tight. "Its. Not. Realll." She cried then tried to stop herself from coming. "How is it not real Reg-" I woke up with a jump and felt myself come inside my pants. I placed a hand over my mouth to stop the moans and rolled my eyes to the back of my head. When my was over I let out a shaky breath and looked at Regina sleeping peacefully on the far side of the bed. Fully clothed and snoring. I looked at my crotch and groaned. I just had a wet dream.