Chapter 1

Stockholm

Regina's Pov

"Come on Gina! I need a nice car to drive tonight. Ma's Pinto isn't gonna do. I NEED to impress this girl G. Please let me use yours?" My little brother Dennis pleaded with me. "No and that's final. If you'd just get a damn job you wouldn't have to ask me to borrow my car and you'd have a nice ride of your own." I said flicking through the channels on television. "I'll pus gas in it and go to one of those sappy movies with you." He mumbled under his breath.

      "What was that?" I said pretending to not hear him. "I'll go to those stupid sad movies and put gas in the car! Damn! I know you heard me Regina." He yelled and tossed a pillow at me. I let out a loud laugh and dodged the pillow with ease. "Ok. Ok. You can have the car BUT if it comes back with so much as a scratch. I'll kill you." I said sternly. "Forreal? Don't olay with me G. Are you serious?! Yes!" He said jumping up and down. "Don't be letting those little hoodrats sit in my car either. I don't know what they got and if it's deadly. You need to start dating nice girls. Not the ones who are ready to fight if someone looks at them too long." I said turning my attention back to the television.

       "Pssh. Like you used to be G? I still remember you beating that girl's for saying you wore a weave." He said standing up. "I did not. She pulled my hair because she assumed it was a weave THEN I beat ha . That's different." I said giving him a hug and my car keys. "Love you." He said walking towards the door. "Love you too Denny." I said sitting back down. I watched Adventure Time until I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to the sound of someone banging and shouting at my door. "G! It's me Denny! I need your help!" I heard from the door. I quickly jumped up and rushed to the door only to be greeted by a gun pointed directly in my face.

Jihoon's Pov

"Boss. The kid is late again. How do we know he didn't steal the package? This is why we only work with our own kind. s aren't trustworthy." One of my hired men said from behind me. I laughed lightly and turned to face him. "Please refrain from using derogatory words Lee. I'm sure he has a reason for being late. This kid is good. A little slow for being in the business, but good. Ahh, here he is now." I said facing a Black BMW that pulled up a few feet from us. I heard guns click behind me and rolled my eyes. These people took things too seriously even when I said the kid was cool. A skinny Black kid dressed in stylish clothes stepped out of the car with a duffle bag in hand. "Sorry I'm late. I had to beg my sister for the car. I left the bag in there because it was the safest place." He said holding it out to me.

     One of my men grabbed the bag and looked inside. "Seems to be in order Boss." He said to me. I nodded and turned back to the boy. "How do you know that she didn't go in it?" I asked curious. He shrugged and laughed. "My sister is the kind of person who thinks on a 'need to know' basis. If I don't say anything about it, she won't ask about it. No matter how much she clearly wants to." He replied. Before I could say anything else, a gunshot rippled through the air and hit the kid's arm. I pulled him behind me and reached for my gun. "What the was that?!" I yelled looking around. "There's been a change of plans. I'll be taking this shippment and everything we came with here today. You understand right boss?" Lee said pointing his gun at me. "What? My father will have your head. You know this right?" I said raising my brow.

      "Eh. Not if he doesn't find out. He should have put me in charge. I know better than to work with greedy s!" He said aiming for the boy again. I put up my gun and put a bullet through the middle of Lee's head. "Anyone else feel the need to challenge me? Just because I am the boss's son does not mean I am to be ed with. Understand?!" I yelled at everyone one around us. I turned around and saw the kid freaking out about his arm. "Do you need medical attention? I'll drive you." I said as i put my gun back in it's holster. "Nah. If I go there, then my mama will know something is up. My sister. She'll know what to do" He said holding his arm and walking away. I sighed and signaled for the others to follow us in the cars. "I'll drive. You can barely hold your arm up. Keys?" I asked going to the driver's side. "In the ignotion." He said and got inside.

       "! If I get blood in G's car then she's gonna me up forreal. This gunshot wound won't be compared to her." He mumbled through pain. Guess I needed to meet this 'G' person. He told me the directions and I quickly found the tiny house. I parked the car and helped the kid get out but not before he triple checked that there was no blood in the car. I signaled for my men to stay put as we made our way towards the house. "G! It's Denny! I need your help!" He yelled while banging on the door. " is taking her so long?" He muttered. I took that as a hint of something being wrong and pulled my gun out towards the door at the same time it opened.