Chapter 2: New Family

I Will Protect You

 

"Kyuhyun..I'm here to save you...Your father....he sent me to get you."

 

"My father.....?"

 

"Yes, I work for him. He...he asked me to save you from your mother...Quickly! That door isn't going to hold out much longer! We need to get you out of here." A loud thud came out of the door, it was soon going to break. Quickly without thinking I took the man's hand, leading me to a new life.

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

Me and the man ran away from the house just as the door broke. As we ran I turned my head back to look at the house I was living in for the past year.... I could see dark clouds surrounding it unlike before, tears fell as my distance grew wider. The man held onto my hand tightly, occasionally looking back to see if I was ok. Soon enough we reached a black Porsche, similar to my father's one, opening the door I saw another man, this time more feminine with blond hair, unlike the one who grabbed onto me, he had black hair.

 

"Kyuhyun...You're safe now!" The blond one pulled me into the back seat hugging me tightly.

 

"Let's go!" The black hair man jumped into the driver's seat and drove away.

 

"Who are you?...You said you work for my father... Is he well? How is he?" I asked. There are too many questions in my head at the moment and if I was to stay with them I needed answers and quick. The blond one looked at me and gave me a small but sad smile.

 

"Kyuhyun... My name is Kim Heechul and the man who broke into your house and saved you is Hangeng. Yes...We do work with your father.... He.....He....Hangeng...Please?" He looked over at the driver, holding onto my hands he looked back at me and smiled while using his free hand, brushing my hair.

 

"Well...He is well...and he is alive....Or should I say was.... He passed away 3 days ago...I'm sorry Kyuhyun..." I saw him grip the wheel tightly but looking at the road.

 

"What...? How...Didn't he die a year ago...?" I said, unable to control my tears, Heechul hyung held my close to him.

 

"Shh...It's fine...We will tell you what happened once we arrive at the house ok? It's fine..You can cry here."  I held onto Heechul hyung as he tightened his grip around me, crying my eyes out from all the pain I've so far experienced. After a long and painful 2 hour drive we finally reached our destination.

 

"Kyuhyun! This will be your new home!" I got out of the car and found myself in front of a massive mansion.

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-whUcJlvyQHQ/UUT7j2WFkGI/AAAAAAAAAfs/APkn5SbQQ-k/s1600/draft_lens8118651module69577031photo_1258640680biggest-mansion-updown-court-surrey-england.jpg

 

"What? It's so big...Do we really need that much space?" I looked up at Hangeng hyung

 

"But of course! With 17 people, not including you. We need loads of space!!"

 

"17 people live here?"

 

"Yup! Let's go greet them~" We went inside and there in front of the stairs lined a lot of people.

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gqneVv5CGeE/UUT7hFZlXsI/AAAAAAAAAfk/3RgrIooIIXk/s1600/110921_spelling+mansion_hmed-0814p.grid-6x2.jpg

 

"Welcome Cho Kyuhyun!" He said in unison and gave me a bow, stunned I gave a bow to them.

 

"Ok..Let's introduce you all to each other! As you all know this is Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun meet Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong, Ryeowook, Kibum, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. They will are the ones who will be living with us. We all attend the same school, SM High which is also a University combined, housing all years in education."

 

"Um...Hello..." I said.

 

"Come on! Let's not crowd around here and let's go to living room." Jaejoong hyung said.  Once we reached there I saw placed in between Heechul and Hangeng hyung.

 

"Um...About my father...."

 

"Ah...Yes! About that....It's best that we all explain since we all knew him..." Hangeng hyung looked at the rest of them.

 

Flashback~

 

"Wish granted." He leader pulled the trigger sending a bullet through the Noble's head, his body fell to the ground making a loud thud in the process. His face now covered with blood leaking from his wound, the young master, otherwise known as Kyuhyun ran to the sound of the gun. Once the police managed to send the 2 remaining Cho's out of the house, they immediately called Park Jungsoo otherwise known as Leeteuk.

 

"Hyung! It's Siwon...Mr Cho....He's badly injured! Please.... We need to save him! Come quickly! "

 

"Ok! How bad is it?"

 

"He has had a gun wound to the head, major blood loss...I don't know is he can survive..Please Hyung....come quickly...!"

 

"I'll be there! Where is Lady Cho and Young Master?"

 

"I relocated them...For now..this is all we can do..Let's just hope nothing bad will happen." Siwon cut the phone and focuses on the crime scene.

 

"Sir! There is no evidence or finger prints at the crime scene...We have checked thoroughly... I'm sorry.." One of the police reported.

 

"I don't care! Check again! There has to be some kind of clue that can trace us back to the murderers...." The commander, Siwon shouted

 

"Bu-"

 

"Do it this instant! Or do you not care what's going to happen to you?"

 

"Yes sir!" The young officer gave him a salute and went out the door.

 

"Siwon! I'm here! Where is he?" Leeteuk ran to the young commander

 

"There..." The pointed at the body

 

"! We need to go to the hospital right now!" He walked the to body closely examining the wound. "The bullet just about missed the brain, if we get him to the operating table right now..It might not be too late.."

 

"Ok, We'll take him to SM." He and Siwon drove to SM Hospital where an operation took place almost immediately. The rest of the 'crew' arrived at the hospital half and hour later only to see an angry Siwon, his hands on his face sitting on a chair.

 

"How is he?" Yunho asked.

 

"Not good..."

 

"Don't worry! Leeteuk is one of the best doctors in the country! I'm sure he'll be able to save Mr Cho!" Kangin sat beside Siwon.

 

"Yeah..." After 4 hours of waiting, the surgery was done.

 

"How did it go?" Changmin stood up straight away.

 

"It went good. However...The bullet was too close to the brain... He won't be able to live long.." Leeteuk said after removing the mask.

 

"How long?" Yoochun asked.

 

"Around a year."

 

"That's long enough....We need to make a plan...Kyuhyun..He's too young to take over SM Company..." Siwon looked at the others.

 

"How about this, we will all take parts of the company, taking care until Kyuhyun is old enough to inherit it. For now we need to hide Kyuhyun and his mother somewhere in case those people come back and finished their job" Jaejoong suggested.

 

"Ok...Who will have what?" Donghae asked.

 

" Changmin and Yunho will take care of the business in trade and stuff." Jaejoong started writing the names on a piece of paper "Leeteuk hyung, Kangin hyung and Sungmin will take care of the hospital. Yoochun, you Junsu, Donghae, Ryeowook, Yesung and Eunhyuk will take care of the schools, we need more of you since it's ALL the schools....Kibum, Siwon, Sungmin, Hangeng will take care of the policing area, while Heechul and me will take the music industry."

 

"Ok!"

 

Throughout the year, they managed the keep the Cho Company in shape, as it was too much to call it Cho company it was renamed to SM Company, requested my Kyuhyun's father. Despite their young age they were in tip top shape, getting full marks in all subjects (Since they were still in school) and working. Most of them also learnt how to use swords, guns and hand to hand combat, in case anyone was to harm them, they could easily be defeated.

 

It was time to get the Cho's back only to realise how much Lady Cho has changed...without further or do, operation save Kyuhyun was put into place with Hangeng and Heechul put on the job. It took them weeks to locate the Cho's as Lady Cho was the one who chose the location and soon enough lost contact with them, and to plan the perfect escape root. However a few days before the plan was going to be put in place, the death of Sir Cho came. Sir Cho was put into Leeteuk's care, being monitored 24/7 he lived in the hospital with only minimal work from the company to do to reduce stress. While all this was happening, his health was deteriorating day by day, Leeteuk unable to do anything was forced to only one option, to give him painkillers to reduce the pain he was going through.

 

His last words being "Kyuhyun...Be safe...I love you....I'm sorry I was unable to protect you..." With all 17 of them by his side, he died smiling while holding a recent picture ,captured by Hangeng, of Kyuhyun.

 

End Of Flashback~

 

No One's Pov

 

The room was silent, all of them looking down in sadness after reminiscing the once great man Cho Yong Joon. The silence was broken by a cry giving by Kyuhyun, throughout the story his tears we held back, strong willed he was determined to not let it fall, however with the image of his father smiling with a picture of him in hands hands just before his last few seconds of life broke him.

 

"APPA!" Kyuhyun cried out as Heechul and Hangeng gave him a hug.

 

"It's ok Kyuhyun....We are your new family now~!" Hangeng told him

 

"Yup! You can cry with us, laugh with us. We love you~" Soon enough everyone was there to hug Kyuhyun, reassuring him, giving him new life, new love, new hope.

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPPIE DONE~! Like it? Please tell me is it was good.... It took me sooo long to write >.> I think Ima going to die :OO

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3