Chapter 5: One Month Later, New Student

I Will Protect You

 

Changmin's Pov

 


 

It's been one month since Kyuhyun was found and living with us. We've noticed that he's been smiling more and more as the days goes past, since then he's opened up to us bit by bit.
 

 

“KYUHYUN! WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!” I could hear the 3 Umma (Leeteuk, Heechul and Jaejoong Umma) shouting like crazy. Yeah.... We've also found out that he's not much of a morning person. Well, who can blame him.

 

 

I walked to Kyuhyun's room. Standing at the door, watching them try to pry the blanket off Kyuhyun, only to fail miserable.

 

 

“Minnie!~ Please help us!” Jaejoong Umma came over too me as he saw me standing there

 

 

-sigh- I smiled and walked over to the blanket covered Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyunnie~ Wake up now~ If you don't wake up, I might eat everything.” I gave him a soft shake which cause him to get up straight away.

 

 

“Unfair!” Kyuhyun pouted “I wanted to play a little longer!” He hopped out of bed, turns out he was already dressed.... I guess today was an exception. We went downstairs while Kyuhyun was behind to get something ready, it seems everyone was already sat down, waiting for us to come down and eat together. However, most of them had paperwork in front of them...Most likely something wrong with a part of the company which they have to sort out straight away...

 

 

“Guys! What did I say about having no work related stuff at the dinner table!” Jaejoong Umma shouted. Immediately, all of them hid their paper and folders underneath the table.

 

 

“Sorry Jaejoong... There's something wrong with the main office so we had to fix it straight away.” Yunho hyung answered, the rest nodding along.

 

 

“Wrong? What's wrong?” Kyuhyun popped up out of nowhere, scaring all of us.

 

 

“Ahh! Kyuhyun...Umm..Nothings wrong! Let's eat!” Hangeng hyung tried to cover up by changing the subject. I could see that Kyuhyun was still suspicious but decided to stop since he didn't want to offend anyone by asking too much questions. He sat down next to me and we started on our breakfast.

 

 

“Ah! I forgot to tell you guys! There's a new student coming into SM High, I'm pretty sure they'll be in yours and Kyuhyun's class.” Yoochun hyung told us.

 

 

“Really? What's his name?” I asked.

 

 

“Umm...I don't remember.... “ Yoochun hyung looked at Junsu, Donghae, Ryeowook, Yesung and Eunhyuk to see if they knew his name since they, too, were in charge of the school. To his disappointment, they all shook their heads.

 

 

“Sorry, I guess you'll have to find out when you get there.” Ryeowook smiled. Once we finished out breakfast, we each made our way to school.

 

 

“I can't wait to meet our new classmate!” Kyuhyun clapped his hands with joy as we sat in the car. We reached there and made our way to our classes.

 

 

“We'll see you around!” The hyungs waved their hands and went to their class.

 

 

“Let's go.” I told Kyuhyun, we walked to our classroom, sitting in our seats. It wasn't long until our teacher came in.

 

 

“Right class! We have a new student today, come in!” The teacher shouted. The door opened, revealing a man our age, a bit younger. “Introduce yourself.”

 

 

“Hi, I'm Choi Minho. It's a pleasure to meet you all!” He bowed.

 

 

“Welcome to SM high Minho, you can have a seat behind Kyuhyun.” Minho smiled at the teacher and went to his seat.

 

 

“Hi Minho, I'm Kyuhyun and this here is Changmin.” Kyuhyun introduced himself. It wasn't long until school finally finished. We walked with Minho, taking him around school since Kyuhyun wanted to spend more time with him.

 

 

“So Minho, why did you suddenly decide to transfer to SM high?” Kyuhyun asked, I stood behind them, watching them as they talked to each other.

 

 

“Well, I just moved back from the USA and my parents decided to transfer me to SM high.” He smiled.

 

 

“Ah, I see.” Minho looked down at his watch.

 

 

“I have to go now! I'm sure my parents will be wondering why I'm not home yet! Bye Kyuhyun hyung, Changmin hyung!” He made his way out, waving back to us.

 

 

“We should get going too, I wonder what we're having for dinner today~” Kyuhyun smiled at me.

 

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

 

Minho made his way to the back of the school, hiding his presence from everyone else. He took out his phone, dialling a number before pressing the call button.

 

 

“I've found him.”

 

 

“Where is he?”

 

 

“He's in Seoul. What do you want me to do?”

 

 

“For now, just watch over him. We'll come over soon.”

 

 

“Bye.”

 

 

“Bye Minho, and well done.” He cut off, pocketing his phone, he gave a smirk.

 

 

 

Watch out Cho Kyuhyun, we're coming for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMGOGMG! I've finally updated this ficcie! I had to read back because I didn't know where I left off xD Sooo... After having a long sleep (17 hours... My friend did the math) I decided that it was time for  me to update at least ONE ficcie xD

HALF TERM! A week holiday~ woop~ UPDATE! UPDATE!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3