Chapter 13: Back To School

I Will Protect You

 

Kibum's Pov

 

 

Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung went to help Changmin pack his clothes and stuff he brought as Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches for the rode ahead, it was early in the morning and we didn't have much time to sit down for breakfast. The rest of us was busy doing our own things, packing, cleaning and sorting out some files for the SM company, making sure nothing was wrong as we settled down back home. I packed everything in my suitcases, going downstairs to the kitchen to check on Kyuhyun, luckily he was still smiling and was his usual self, I'm guessing he's already forgotten about yesterday.

Once Heechul hyung finished off the man, let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight. It made it, in fact, even harder to interrogate the man who attack Kyuhyun with the face he had which was all bruised up and well, distorted. We who had to interrogate him, them being me, Yesung hyung, Kangin hyung, Shindong hyung and Yoochun hyung, tried our best to keep from bursting into laughter when we saw him tied to a chair and lift his head up. We even had to bite our lips to stop ourselves from laughing. All Heechul hyung said was that the man brought himself to such a fate, doing whatever he did to Kyuhyun and to that, I have to agree.

Even after beating him up that badly we managed to get little information from him. He told us he was sent by someone to take Kyuhyun away from us. That was it, there was no name, more like he didn't know the person who was giving him such an order. Unfortunately for him, all of us have been in some kind of self protection training making it easier for us to protect each other and Kyuhyun at the same time.

 

 

"What will we do when we go home?" I asked Eunhyuk hyung who was next to me, putting the suitcases and bags in the cars. He stopped loading the bags in the cars for a second and looked up, thinking.

 

 

"I guess it will be normal, except Kyuhyun will be in your care for now, we'll have to put up more protection around Kyuhyun and we'll have to find out who this man is that's trying to get Kyuhyun." He told me truthfully, I nodded, picking up some of the bags and stuffing it in the car, Eunhyuk doing the same once he finished talking.

 

 

"We're done!!!" We heard Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shout from the front door, holding 7 large containers filled with sandwiches in their hands as they ran over to us. Kyuhyun stopped in front of me, giving me a smile as I reached up to ruffle his hair.

 

 

"Good job!" I'm not usually one to do this but I guess after what he's been through, the worst thing to do is to give him the cold shoulder without any reasoning.

 

 

"Hey!!" We heard someone call, it was Jaehyun hyung from the hospital which Leeteuk works in, he was the one who was meant to bring Changmin's wheel chair. He came over to me, Kyuhyun immediately hiding behind me, grabbing onto the hem of my shirt with one of his hands. I couldn't help but smile at his actions.

 

 

"Yo!" I waved at him as he got closer to me.

 

 

"I'm here to bring Changmin's wheelchair." Jaehyun hyung looked behind me and saw Kyuhyun hiding there, he gave him a wave and a small smile. "

 

 

Hello little fella, I'm Kim Jaehyun, you must be?"

 

 

"Ch-Kim Kyuhyun..." I guess he still had to get use to saying his name with a different surname.

 

 

"He's new with us so he'll have to get use to your scary face." I joked, making Kyuhyun laugh thankfully. Me and Jaehyun hyung joined in, laughing.

 

 

"Hey!" We heard Leeteuk hyung shout at us, I guess I kept Jaehyun hyung for too long since they were waiting for the wheelchair he was wheeling around.

 

 

"Whoops, I better get going before I get in more trouble with my boss and lose my job! See you later Kibum, I hope to see you with Kyuhyun again! Come visit us in the hospital, we're lonely!" He ran over to Leeteuk hyung, waving back to us. Kyuhyun went away from my back and took a deep breath.

 

 

"Don't worry too much about it, he's a good friend of ours and works with Leeteuk hyung at the hospital. I'll bring you there and we can see him again" he nodded slowly. Once Changmin got on the wheel chair and got wheeled out by Shindong hyung, we got into our cars, this time I was in the same care as Kyuhyun, sitting next to him and Changmin on the other side.

The food was sitting on Kyuhyun's lap as him and Ryeowook gave everyone a container for their car, some had 2 since they eat more. In our case, we had 2 large containers jam packed with food. Changmin being himself kept trying to eat it before we even started to drive. It was another long drive, me playing on my laptop which I fully charged before.

 

 

"What is that?" Kyuhyun asked, peering next to me as I played Starcraft. His eyes dilated as I kept playing, him in fascinated with they game. I chuckled at his cute reaction.

 

 

"It's a game called Starcraft. Want to try it?" I asked with receive a frantic nod from the other. I passed the laptop over to Kyuhyun, setting it down on his lap.

 

 

"Don't get him too hooked on it." Changmin sighed, shaking his head. Me and Kyuhyun ignored him, continuing with the level as I told Kyuhyun the keys, controls and what do to to stay alive. To my surprise, he was amazing for his first time, being able to beat a guy twice the level. Clearly I was not needed anymore but Kyuhyun begged me to stay with him and watch over him since he was too afraid he was going to die or if anything were to go wrong. Throughout the journey home, me and Changmin watched Kyuhyun exceed in Starcraft, taking a break in the middle for some food and making sure Changmin didn't eat everything.

We were back in our home now, everyone helping to unpack everything out of the car while Leeteuk hyung took Changmin to his room to rest. It was now 1pm, just in time for lunch. We let Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Jaejoong hyung go make lunch while we took our time to bring the remaining things inside and unpack. I decided after a long car ride home, it's best I take a shower before lunch. I stripped off and climbed into the shower, letting my shoulders relax for a while before hopping out.

 

 

"Hyung! Lunch is ready! I heard Kyuhyun shout to everyone as I put my shirt on, drying my hair with a towel. I opened the door and saw Kyuhyun standing right outside.

 

 

"Oh! Hyung, I didn't realise you were in there! I was just about to go in and take a look if anyone was in there." He smiled. We took our places in the dining table, taking our food buffet style, Kyuhyun finished his lunch rather quickly and made his room when he finished eating while I took my time and grabbed a book, sitting outside in the garden when I was finished.

 

 

"Kibum?" I heard someone call me, I turned around and saw Shindong hyung standing there.

 

 

"Hey hyung."

 

 

"What's wrong? You seem awfully quiet." He sat down beside me on the bench.

 

 

"I'm always like this."

 

 

"True... But today you seem more quiet then usual, if you know what I mean."

 

 

"Truthfully, I don't know what you mean." I stood up from my seat and left him, I didn't know what he was talking about, I was acting like I usually do. My normal self. Time went by and it was already time for bed, everyone was already in their rooms when I heard a loud roar. It was just around 12am, the rain suddenly when crazy as it poured down, a flash of lightning was seen, followed by the devil's roar of thunder. There was school tomorrow, let's hope the rain doesn't keep up till morning. I heard a creak, my door was being opened.

 

 

"Who's there?" I asked the door, a head popped out, it was Kyuhyun

"What's wrong Kyuhyun?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes a bit since I was tired but I couldn't sleep. Kyuhyun opened the door a bit wider, I could now see him fully. He was clutching onto his pillow for dear life when another lighting strike came, causing him to yell a muffled scream, covering himself with his pillow. I gave a small smile and got out of bed, walking over to him.

 

 

"Hyung...." He managed to say. I crouched down, giving him a hug as he moved the pillow to the side, still holding it and hugged me back, his face in my chest. I d his hair as I felt his shiver whenever the lightning strike came. Once he felt a bit better, I lifted him up, putting him on my bed, his pillow next to him on the side as we fell asleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

We sat on the dining table again, everyone present, including Changmin as we ate breakfast, it was now 7:45am. We ate like normally, Kyuhyun was sitting next to Yoochun and Donghae on the far end of the table, me on the other side with Changmin. I saw about to take another bite of my breakfast when Changmin spoke up from his wheelchair next to me. He was meant to get a better check up today in the hospital Leeteuk hyung worked at to increase the rate of recovery.

 

 

"It was raining yesterday wasn't it. Loud thunder and lightning too...."

 

 

"Yes, there was." I didn't really feel like talking since it was too early.

 

 

"Kyuhyun's scared of lightning and thunder." It was a matter of time until he were to bring up Kyuhyun, it was almost as if I was waiting for it.

 

 

"Yeah, I found out yesterday."

 

 

"He stayed with you didn't he."

 

 

"Yeah"

 

 

"You didn't do anything to him, did you?"

 

 

"That's for me and Kyuhyun to know, you to out of." I took a few quick bites of my food and stood up.

"Kyuhyun, it's time!"

 

 

"Coming hyung!" Kyuhyun stood up, I walked out.

 

 

"Yah! Kibum!" I heard Changmin yell but I ignored him, on the plus side, Jaejoong hyung shouted at him for shouting this early and could further damage his body which made me feel good.

Apparently Donghae and Eunhyuk where to join Kyuhyun's class with me for further protection, the school was already filled with CCTV's around and with our sharp senses, no one can infiltrate this place without us knowing. Me and Kyuhyun along with the other 2 sat in the car and drove to school with Hangeng hyung's help. We made our way in class, random people screaming their off as usual as we made our way to class.

 

 

"Hyung! Kyuhyun hyung!" I heard someone shout, he was around he same age as up, just a little younger but taller then the 4 of us.

 

 

"Minho! How are you?"

 

 

"I'm good, where's Changmin hyung?"

 

 

"He's sick, he won't be coming to school for a bit." I heard Kyuhyun and that Minho guy converse.

Something in the stomach turned as soon as I saw him, I felt like something was wrong with him. I have to make sure I keep a clear eye on Kyuhyun and his friend. I have to warn Kyuhyun however that might just hurt him which is something I didn't want to do. The teacher came in and we all sat down in our seats, this was going to be a long day for me, especially when I go home and get lectured by Changmin. -sigh-

 

 

 

 

 

I updated! After soo long T.T I've got my 6th form enrollment day in two days!! lskjgalkjglsdkjf I'm not really nervous since I can do whatever I want to since I have the grades for it but I dont know about the teacher who's going to do it with me... I'm kinda scared of her... >.<

 

Hehehehe~ I'm finding Kibum really cute in this.. or is it just me >.< I don't know now... gahhhh~ So cute! a,djgalkjg;ag

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3