Chapter 7: Warning

I Will Protect You

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

“Stay away from Minho” Did I hear him right? What does he mean by stay away from Minho? I was confused, I didn't know what to say. I mean...It's Minho...he can’t possible do anything bad to me...Right?

 

 

“What do you mean?” I asked him

 

 

“I mean, stay away from Minho, he's up to something... I just know it.” He repeated, I looked at him. Dead in the eyes to try and see what he was really thinking. We locked our eyes from what seemed like years.

 

 

“What do you mean, up to something?” I asked him, however, before he could answer, we were interrupted as I heard the front door open.

 

 

“We're home~” I heard Junsu hyung say, running to the living room where me and Changmin was. “Kyuhyun? Minnie? Are you ok?” he asked us, I turned around, giving my best smile.

 

 

“Yup! Minho left a while ago since his mother called him to go home.”

 

 

“Ahh, I see... Did you have fun?”

 

 

“Yup! We had a lot of fun, right Changmin?” I turned my head slightly, I could see Changmin's face from the corner of my eye.

 

 

“Yeah” He said and got back to the T.V, flicking the channels. I was slightly annoyed at his tone but decided to just leave it.

 

 

“Have you guys eaten yet?” This time it was Jaejoong hyung who came to ask us.

 

 

“Nope, not yet.”

 

 

“What would you like to eat?” I said, rubbing my head “I cook whatever you want~”

 

 

“I don't feel like eating right now... “ I really didn't, after that talk with Changmin, all I wanted was to go back to my bed and sleep.

 

 

“Are you sure?” He said, concerned

 

 

“Yes, I feel really sleepy” I faked a yawn

 

 

“Alright then.. I'll make something for you and put it in the fridge if you suddenly feel hungry ok?”

 

 

“Thank you” I smiled and went upstairs the my room, I didn’t bother looking back at Changmin since I didn't really feel like it. I got into my pyjamas and got ready. Sinking myself into my bed, I soon fell asleep.

 

 

Minho...

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

I watched as Kyuhyun went upstairs to go to bed, not looking back at me since I could tell he was annoyed. I didn't want to say anything bad about Minho but it's for his own safety. I know we used a fake name, keeping his first name but we can't ever let our guard down, not when it could possibly lead to Kyuhyun's death if we were to relax a little.

 

“Did anything happen between you two?” I head Jaejoong hyung ask but I wasn't really bothered to answer him.

 

 

“No.”

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“Yes”

 

 

“Ok...Do you want something to eat?" I could tell that Jaejoong hyung wasn't satisfied with my answers but what else could he do? There wasn't really a way for him to get anything out of me, might as well drop the subject altogether.

 

 

“Yes please.” I heard him leave for the kitchen as Junsu hyung stepped closer to me and sat next to me on the sofa. “Where are the rest of the hyungs?” I asked him as I saw that none of them were home yet.

 

 

“Oh, they said they had something to do at the main office and it's taking a long time for them to fix..”

 

 

“Really? Is it that bad?”

 

 

“Yes..” He told me truthfully “Apparently someone hacked into the main office today, some files were said to be gone, luckily we found out before anything major was taken and no money was lost.”

 

 

“What kind of files?”

 

 

“Nothing major, just student names, classes and age. It was nothing really personal that was needed to be kept at a high profile.”

 

 

“I see. Then why are they still there?”

 

 

“They are trying to track down the person who did it. The files were not a big deal but whoever did it was good. It was said that it took them only 10 minutes to break down all the firewalls and hack into the main system.”

 

 

“What?! But I designed the system!” I nearly shouted, I was pissed off since Kyuhyun wouldn't listen to me and now some guy who managed to hack into the firewalls I created in just 10 minutes! Hacking into my system, I admit, it wasn't perfect since I was told to spend only a week on it but 10 minutes! This person is good.

 

 

“I know...That's why they're trying to figure out who did it.. I'm sorry Changmin, but you might have to make another system with stronger firewalls this time... We can't let anyone in...”

 

 

“Ok...I'll start first thing tomorrow, give me 2 weeks, I'll be absent from school for a bit.” I told him as I stood up from the sofa.

 

 

“Ok, I'll tell the others. Where are you going?”

 

 

“Bed, night” I left to go to bed.

 

 

“Good...night..”

 

 

“Tell Jaejoong hyung to keep my food in the fridge, I'll eat it later.”

 

 

“Ok” Once I reached my room, I got ready and jumped into bed. I started planning out my new system but it wasn't going to be easy. First things first, we need to catch that hacker....If anything, that's what we need to work on first. This is going to be fun. I closed my eyes and soon drifted to sleep.

 

 

Next day~

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

“Oh! You're up early!” I heard Heechul Umma say when I went down to sit at the table.

 

 

“Yeah...I got hungry so I decide d to wake up early and eat a lot!” I gave a fake chuckle. I watched as Heechul Umma and Jaejoong Umma who was in the kitchen bring out the last of the food, setting up the table perfectly. I waited as the rest of the hyungs came down for breakfast, all came down but one, Changmin...I waited for a bit to see if he would come down and eat breakfast with us but after a long time, he still didn't come. “Chullie Umma....” I said

 

 

“Yes Kyuhyun?” I paused for a bit, maybe he was coming later.

 

 

“Nothing! I'm hungry~”

 

“Ok! Let's eat!” I decided not to say anything since he might just want to skip breakfast or something, I'm sure there's nothing wrong. Once we finished breakfast, I endured a long ride to school in silence as I was being driven in a taxi, just for today, with no one with me.

 

 

“We're here” The taxi driver said, I gave him a small smile and a “Thank you” as I left the taxi, making my ways to school grounds.

 

 

“HYUNG!!! I heard someone call me. I turned around and was met by the usual bright faced Minho waving to me at a distance.

 

 

“Oh Minho! Good morning” I gave him a small smile, similar to the one I gave the taxi driver, no more, no less.

 

 

 

 

“Good morning hyung!” He gave a slight pause, looking around me, as if looking for someone. “Where's Changmin hyung? I found a really good book that he will definitely like!” He scrambled his bag, taking out a book.

 

 

“Oh, he seems to be ill today so he won;t be attending school.” I lied, when in fact, I'm as curious as Minho about Changmin's absent, probably more...

 

 

“Ahhh! I see... I guess I'll give it to him some other time then!” He said, stuffing the book back in his bag before we continued our walk to class.

 

 

“Minho...” I paused, trying to ask him about yesterday.

 

 

“Yes hyung?” I took a deep breath

 

 

“Did anything happen with you and Changmin yesterday? Or even before?” I asked, looking at him to see if he was lying or not.

 

 

“No, why hyung? Did something happen?” I couldn’t read what Minho was thinking right now, I saw he wasn't lying but I couldn't at the same time. He's whether telling the truth or a really good liar.

 

 

“Nothing...Let's go to class, we don't want to be late.” I quickly changed the subject, running to class to avoid any other questions. Once we reached the classroom, I made sure to stay focused and not think too much about Changmin.

 

 

“Ok class, I got a message that Shim Changmin won't be coming to school for the next 2 weeks, reasons unknown. Now, let's get started!” The teacher clapped and begun their lesson. What?! 2 weeks? Why..? H didn't mention anything about that yesterday. What felt like years of school time finally ended, once I reached home, the first thing I did was run over to Changmin's room.

 

 

“Welcome home Kyuh-” Sungmin hyung greeted me but I ran straight passed him, flicking off my shoes in the process. I was now outside Changmin's door. I pressed my ear against the door but nothing could be heard. I decided to step it up and knock on this door.

 

 

Knock knock

 

 

“Changmin? Are you there?” I waited for a bit but there was no reply. I knocked once again, just to make sure, calling him in the process “Changmin?” I paused, waiting for an answer, but once again, nothing. I walked down the stairs and back to the living room where Sungmin hyung was watching T.V. My feet dragged heavily as I walked down causing Sungmin hyung to turn around with concern.

 

 

“What's wrong Kyuhyun? Are you ok?” He asked, looking at me as I sat down next to him

 

 

“What's wrong with Changmin? I heard today in class that he won't be in for 2 weeks....” I said, my tone was sad and concern as I saw Sungmin hyung's look at me with even more concern.

 

 

“Don't worry about it. He just has something to do, that's all” He gave me the best smile he could do right now, trying to comfort me.

 

 

“Ok...” I still wasn't too sure but I guess all I can do is wait..right?

 

 

“Don't worry, I promise you'll see him in 2 weeks.”

 

 

“Ok” It was time for be to be patient so I decided to wait for Changmin to be done with whatever he was doing while I was a good boy and stayed quiet. I mean how hard can it be?

 

 

 

2 weeks later~

 

 

 

It was the day of Changmin's arrival, I say that be he's really only locked himself in his room and never came out. I have to admit, these 2 weeks were really hard for me, especially not asking about Changmin and seeing if he's ok or not./ I mean, he's said to be the food monster but I have no idea when he ate! -sigh- I hope he comes out soon.

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

2 weeks, finally I am done! The system was fully restored, with me adding a few extra firewalls here and there to strengthen the security or everything. I'm pretty sure if that person were to hack it again, it would take then longer then the first time around. First thing I wanted to do, now that I'm done with my work was to eat a lot and to see how Kyuhyun was doing. Of course I miss him, even though we are practically living in the same house but I couldn't help but miss not seeing him for so long. The only thing that really motivated me was knowing that this will help Kyuhyun when he takes over the company so it's our job to protect it now. I hope he's not mad at me for not saying anything about my sudden disappearance.

 

 

“SHIM CHANGMIN!” I heard an angry shout, I turned around and saw Kyuhyun with practically r=fire in his eyes, yup, he was angry,.

 

 

“Hi?” I gave him a little smile while giving him a little gave. He ran over to me, giving me a hard smack on the head before suddenly changing to giving me a tight hug.

 

 

“What were you doing? Why did it take you so long!?” His voice was quiet but I could hear him clearly.

 

 

“I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again.” I smiled, returning the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Awwwwwwww~ My little changkyu moment xD Sorry, I had to add it :3 I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! Alice is volunteering at my old primary school and I'm helping year 4s which are 8 year olds and they are soooo cute!!!!One of them asked me why I was so pretty!!  akldsflajsf;aldj Soo cute >.<

I went to the cinema today and watched "Now you see me" IT'S SOOO GOOD!!~ ALSDKASDFAKJ;GAL

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3