Chapter 18: Confession

I Will Protect You

 

 

 

No one's pov

 

 

 

Kyuhyun moved back, surprised by the sudden kiss. More importantly, it was his first! Changmin had stolen his first kiss! He kept moving backwards, not looking back until his body reached a halt on the door, his back pressed firmly against it. He looked away from Changmin, his hand reached over to his lips, touching it. The surprise element didn't go away, his other hand reached his fast beating heart pressing against it gently whilst

 clutching in his shirt. 

 

 

"Kyuhyun!" Changmin stood up, slowly walking over to Kyuhyun. He was still too dazed to realise the other was walking over to him until it was too late to escape. Changmin was right in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked up at his face and then quickly back down, embarrassed and feeling his cheek burn up in flames. He tried to run to the side but Changmin, thinking quickly, blocked him on both sides. The palm of his hands pressed against the wall, trapping Kyuhyun in between. He didn't know what to do, his heart was beating too far and too loud for him to hear what he was thinking.

"Kyuhyun, look at me." Kyuhyun obeyed, not knowing what else to do. He stared into the others eyes, feeling nothing but love. It was soft and innocent, he felt drawn to Changmin's eyes. 

 

 

"Y-yes?" He stuttered. He could see that Changmin was leaning in closer. He froze, he wanted more but this was wrong. Wasn't it? They're friends and nothing more...right? 

Changmin leaned in slowly, he was a bit taller than Kyuhyun which was good. He let their foreheads press generally together. Kyuhyun didn't say anything or budge. He felt it was safe to go closer. 

He love Kyuhyun, he knew that. Deep down he always did since he first laid eyes on him. He could stand not being with him, he needed to make a more sooner or later. Now was perfect. That first kiss wasn't intentional but more of an opening for Changmin. 

He leaned in more, this time the tip of their noses touched. He slowly rubbed his against Kyuhyun, giving a small smile as he did so. Kyuhyun seemed to loosen a bit. Changmin decided to go in for the kill. He started for with a light peck on the lips, Kyuhyun did nothing before pressing his lips gently against the others. He felt Kyuhyun slowly move, he was returning Changmin kiss! Changkin parted slowly, a full blush on Kyuhyun's face. 

 

 

"Stay with me... For tonight. I don't want to be alone right now." Kyuhyun shook his head and gently pushed Changmin away. 

 

 

"This must be the alcohol talking. You must be really drunk." He gave an awkward laugh. Changmin didn't believe what he heard. 

 

 

"I'm not drunk!" Maybe just a little but not enough to make him crazy. He leaned in for a rougher kiss, capturing Kyuhyun lips as his own. A muffled cry escaped as Kyuhyun tried to make Changmin let go. He couldn't, he just couldn't. Or was it that he didn't want to let him go. Kyuhyun felt his eyes slowly closing, giving in to the kiss as it grew more passionate. 

Changmin back away after a full minute, Kyuhyun left flustered and catching his breath. 

"Please, don't leave me." Kyuhyun nodded, given to go the plea as Changmin's far lightened. He grabbed onto Kyuhyun hand where he lead them to his bed, both jumping in. Changmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun, making their personal space as limited as possible. 

"I love you Kyuhyun. Please, stay with me forever." Kyuhyun blinked a few times. His heart bursting out of his stomach from the sudden confession. He didn't know if Changmin was joking or not. But something told him otherwise, Changmin's heart. It was beating as rapidly as his own, it wasn't something he could fake. He was confessing for real. Kyuhyun was happy, he finally realised, he was too, in love with Changmin. 

 

 

"I will." 

 

 

 

"Forever?" 

 

 

 

"Forever and ever." Kyuhyun giggled at Changmin's childish side. Ever since arriving here, nothing but good has happened. Minus what happened at the pension. He felt truly blessed. He felt that his father was still watching over him from for heaven, sending down 17 angels to protect him. He was happy. He never wanted this to end. 

Soon, sleep came to the both of them. Wrapped in each other's arms without a care in the world, hey had the most peaceful sleep they had had in what felt like a life time.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A week later and Changmin could finally walk without any difficulty or help from anyone. It had been a long and hard journey for the 18 of them. Blood, sweat and tears have been spilled but no more! They were the happy family the were before. Nothing could stop them. 

He started to go to school with Kibum and Kyuhyun like normal, his suspicion in Choi Minho didn't decrease as he and Kibum put up a higher barrier around Kyuhyun. 

What about Changmin and Kyuhyun? Well, Kyuhyun did promise to stay with him together forever. It had been a week and now, they finally break it to the 'parents' and 'cousins'.  Or so they like to call it.

 

 

"WHAT?!" The whole house shook as Kyuhyun and Changmin stood in front of their hyungs, hand in hand, announcing their relationship. They would be able to hide it for very long since all of them, except for Kyuhyun, had some kind of training which meant they could easily spot things. There was no point in hiding it. 

The others froze for a while, trying to figure out if it was true or not. Changmin had a record of teasing his hyungs but his was to another level. Especially if Kyuhyun was in on it.

 

 

"Is this true?!" Heechul was the first to speak up. His voice sounded almost angry which was a first for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was scared, seeing his Heechul umma like that. The last thing he wanted was to make his umma angry. It has happened before and that didn't end up well. Changmin noticed a tense up in Kyuhyun's body, he squeezed Kyuhyun's hand, giving him reassurance. Kyuhyun looked at the other and smiled. Yunho and Hangeng saw the little moment they shanked and smiled, signalling to each other that they say it. It was cute. 

 

 

"It's true. I love Kyuhyun." 

 

 

"And I love Changmin. So please give us your blessing." Kyuhyun bowed, Changmin thought it was strange to do something like that but if it meant he could be with Kyuhyun, so be it. 

The room fell silent once again. Suddenly Heechul and Jaejoong jumped at the two of them and pulled them into a hug. 

 

 

"You don't know how long I've waited for this to happen! Yes, yes and yes! I approve! My baby is finally growing up! I was starting to think you were never going to find someone!" Jaejoong cried, rubbing his face against Changmin's. Heechul doing the same to Kyuhyun. Yunho and Hangeng was left there clapping and laughing as the others did the same. 

It was a happy moment for them all.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Hyung! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" Minho came running over to Kyuhyun, pulling him in for a hug. It was just before school, Changmin just or out of the car, watching his 'enemy' and his boyfriend hug wasn't the best morning. He walked over to the two, grabbing onto Kyuhyun's wrist, he yanked him out of the younger's grip. 

 

 

"Changmin?" Kyuhyun blinked a hit from confusion. Changmin didn't say anything but instead stared at Minho. If looks could kill, Minho wouldn't even been born. 

Minho looked at Changmin, confused. 

 

 

"Class is starting, we should go." He pulled Kyuhyun along, the other turned around, giving Minho a sorry glance. Minho shot Kyuhyun a 'it's ok, hyung' look before quietly following the duo behind. Hey, he did have class with them! 

 

 

"What's wrong with Changmin hyung?" Minho whispered to Kyuhyun quietly as the teacher continued with his class. Kyuhyun shook his head. 

 

 

"I don't know. I've never seen him like this." For the whole lesson Kyuhyun and Minho were together. Changmin to the side of the room couldn't do anything but stare at the other two. Due to his leave as he was injured, the class seating changed a bit which meant he and Kyuhyun no longer sat next to each other. But it also meant Minho and Kyuhyun say together, must to Changmin's disapproval. He tried complaining but nothing helped, the teacher wouldn't allow him to move, not even a seat closer to Kyuhyun. But Kibum was there so that was an advantage Changmin could work with. Since Kibum was there, he didn't mind being away from Kyuhyun for a bit.

 

 

The bell rang, it was time for lunch. 

"Hyung, you go on first. I need to have a talk with Changmin hyung." Minho said, Kyuhyun sat up from his seat and froze for a while before looking at Kibum and Changmin.

 

 

"Hey Kyuhyun! Wanna get lunch together?" Yoochun shouted from the front door. It was rare for a senior to come to this part of the building but Yoochun was bored since Junsu had to go to a meeting and he was left all alone.

 

 

"Sure hyung." Kyuhyun smile at him, walking over as he gave a small look at Changmin and Kibum. 

 

 

"Kibum? Changmin? You coming?" Kibum didn't say anything but put his hands in his trouser pocket and walked over.

 

 

"I'll come in a bit. I need to have a talk with someone." Yoochun nodded, oblivious to what was going on before dragging Kyuhyun and Kibum to the canteen, giving a small wave to Changmin. 

 

 

"Come quickly!" He shouted. Changmin smiled but quickly tuned to an emotionless face.

 

 

"Roof?" Minho nodded, walking in front of Changmin. Changmin never liked walking in front, it was because he could never see what was happening, he preferred the back. He kept his hands in his pocket as he walked to the roof.

The two walked quietly, closing the big metal door behind them. They stood still, in the middle of the roof as the small breeze blew over them. 

"What do you want to talk about?" 

 

 

"Don't play dumb hyung. I already know you suspect me of something." 

 

 

"Wow, straight to the point. I like that." Changmin smirked, Minho gave him a scoff.

 

 

"I see there's something different about Kyuhyun." Changmin's smirk disappeared with the mention of Kyuhyun, this time it was Minho who smirked. 

"He seems different, his smile as in. When he's with you that is." Changmin glared at Minho but he didn't stop.

"I see you've made your move. You confessed and I'm guessing he said yes." Changmin ran over to Minho and punch him right in the face. The blow made Minho lose balance for a bit, stumbling backwards as he touched his face. 

"Aigoo hyung. That was dangerous." 

 

 

 

"Cut the act. What do you want with Kyuhyun?!" 

 

 

"Nothing, I just want a friend, that's all." 

 

 

"A friend my arse, what is your true motive?" Minho didn't say anything, there was a silence. He walked forward slowly, his hand in his pocket. 

 

 

"I've taken you away from our Kyuhyun for long enough. He'll be worried if you don't find him soon." He leaned over to Changmin ear. 

"Watch your back, this time, it won't be only you who will get hurt." Changmin turned around but Minho had already left the roof, closing the metal door behind him. 

Changmin cursed underneath his breath, punching a nearby wall to let out his anger. 

 

 

"That bastard better not do anything to Kyuhyun." He muttered before making his way to the canteen. 

Kyuhyun was he first to greet him from the table, moving away to make room for him. His food was already on the table. Yoochun looked at him, his eyes telling him he knows. Kibum must have told him. Yoochun and Kibum could see Changmin fist was slightly injured, despite the other trying to hide it.

 

 

"I'm going to go now! Have fun eating!" Yoochun stopd up, making his way over to Changmin. Kyuhyun didn't want Yoochun to leave but he said it was something urgent and that he'll help him with his homework when they got home. Changmin felt a piece of paper get shoved into his hand as Yoochun left. 

 

 

"My room, after school. See you there." The note read. Changmin sighed and dug into his food.

 

 

"What did you and Minho talk about?" Kyuhyun asked him.

 

 

"He wanted to ask if I needed help catching up." He lied. They didn't see Minho in afternoon classed which confused Kyuhyun but he brushed it off. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

 

"Hyung, it's me." 

 

 

"What is it?" 

 

 

"He knows." 

 

 

"Ok, we'll start moving in a weeks time. For now, hide." 

 

 

"Yes hyung." The phone cut off, Minho walked out of the school grounds, pocketing his cellphone. 

 

 

"That punch hurt." He scoffed, his hand ghosting his wound. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Muahahah! Had my last exam today! I did... Ok... I guess xD should get my results next week! But now I don't have school for the rest of the week! Yayaya! Update update!!! 

-sniffles- I'm going to be update when this fic ends xD 

its currently a competition between this fic and Hunter x Hunter for having the most subs! XD this one is winning by a bit I think xD

 

comments and and subscribes will be treasured and loved!