Chapter 6: Invite To His House

I Will Protect You

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

 

It's already been 2 weeks since Minho had arrived in our school. Nothing bad had happened but you never know, once lower our guards, that's when they will strike. Minho has been following Kyuhyun all this time since it turns out he's got a lot in common with him. Of course with me watching him. The hyung's insist that there's nothing wrong with Minho but I beg to differ. Oh well, if I can't convince them, what can I do.

 

 

“Changmin!” I heard Kyuhyun call out to me. He was in front of me as we were walking out of the school as I must have started daydreaming and stopped walking.

 

 

“Oh! Sorry!” I ran to catch up with him and Minho who was standing next to him. Kyuhyun decided to invite Minho over to his house since we have an exam in the next few days and with Minho coming so late, he didn't know what to do and without our help, it would be nearly impossible for him to catch up with the studies, not saying tour school has bad teachers or anything. It would just be easier to teach him what he needs to know, rather then everything we've learnt.

Once we arrived home, we got straight to work, without the hyungs inside the house, it was a lot quieter as they had to take care of a few things, such as the many Cho business we had to take care of, of course without Kyuhyun knowing how much work was needed to take care of it. Even with so many people, it was still a big load to handle... Just imagining Kyuhyun doing everything breaks my heart. But no worries! We promised each other, for Mr Cho, we will help him through everything, protect him from everything and stay with him forever.

 

 

“I'll go and get some snakes while you guys start on revising~” Kyuhyun ran to the kitchen to prepare some stuff for us to eat. Me and Minho sat down on the floor, in between the table and sofa as it would be easier for us to revise as we took our textbooks from our bag, along with pencil cases.

 

 

“Ok, you ready?” Kyuhyun said as he put the snakes on the table and sat beside Minho, Minho being in the middle of us as it would be easier to teach him with the two of us here.

 

 

“Yup!” He smiled. We went through everything he needed to know in just 3 hours, we decided to take a break since it wasn't only tiring for him but for us too. “I need to go and call my mother, I'll be right back” The stood up and gave us a smile, walking over to the kitchen to make a call.

 

 

 

 

Minho's Pov

 

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Where are you right now?”

 

 

“I'm inside the Cho resident with Cho Kyuhyun and Shim Changmin.”

 

 

“The 2 of them together?”

 

 

“Yes... I don't think he's going to leave in a while, or ever for that matter...”

 

 

“We'll have to change our plans then. I'll talk to you later.”

 

 

“Yes sir!” I cut of the phone.

 

 

“Who where you talking to?” I suddenly heard a voice. I turned around and saw Changmin hyung standing at the door, quickly I put on a fake smile and pocketed my phone.

 

 

“My mother~” I tried to keep my smile.

 

 

“Ok...Do you have to go now?”

 

 

“Unfortunately yes..” I lied to him, passing by him as I exited the kitchen and made my way back to Kyuhyun. “I'm sorry Kyuhyun hyung, my mother told me to come home now since it's already 7pm...She doesn't want me late for dinner..” I started to pack my books, to be honest there was nothing in those books that I haven't learnt yet, but for their sake, I have to do it.

 

 

“Oh, how unfortunate! I hope you some around again soon! I'll see you tomorrow!” He said as he opened the front door for me and let me out.

 

 

“See you tomorrow!” I waved, putting on yet another fake smile. Once I saw the door close, I quickly ran down the road to find a black van that was waiting for me. “Sorry I took so long” I said to the man in the driver's seat.

 

 

“Good work. That's all for today.”

 

 

“Thank you”

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

 

I tidied up after Minho left, bringing the empty plates that were once full of snakes over the the kitchen. Once I was inside, I saw Changmin, not the usual Changmin but a different one. He was looking outside the window, staring at the now dark blue sky, forgetting the real world, but instead in a world of his own. I didn't dare to move, in case I were to make a sound, but my curiosity told me otherwise. I wanted to know what he was thinking, imagining... Where are you right now, Changmin?

As I was about to move closer, my clumsiness decided to kick in as I bashed my knee on the kitchen counter, dropping the plates as I muffled a cry of pain.

 

 

“Kyuhyun? Are you ok?!” He ran to me, helping me up as he made me stand still from the broken ceramic which was once part of the plate.

 

 

“I-I'm fine....” I looked away, I don't know why but I had to, I couldn’t met him in the eye.

 

 

“Are you sure?” He finished clearing up all the pieces which were on the floor and stood up, now at the “same” level as me, looking at me to ensure I was ok.

 

 

“Yup! See!” I moved my knee a bit, hiding the fact that I was in a great deal of pain.

 

 

“You sure don't look it...”

 

 

“I'm fine! Really!” I tried to persuade him but it didn't seem to be working, after a long minute of silence, he decided to let me off.

 

 

“Fine, but tell me if you're in a lot of pain.”

 

 

“Ok..” With that he left eh kitchen, of course before discarding the broken pieces of the plates. I stood there, looking at his shadow before I decided to snap out of it and follow him out to the living room.

 

 

“Changmin..?” I asked in a quiet voice, wondering if he could hear me call his name, he was sitting on the sofa, facing the T.V as he flipped through the many channels, trying to find something decent to watch.

 

 

“Yes?” I jumped a bit, not expecting him to answer back.

 

 

“W-What were you thinking about...I men in the kitchen...just a few minutes ago...?” I managed to muster up all my courage and ask him what to me, was a taboo.

 

 

“Oh...Nothing...” Once again a short silence filled the room before it was disturbed by him. “Kyuhyun...”

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“Stay away from Minho.”

 

 

 

 

:OOOOO Stay away from Minho? Wut? Minnie? What's wrong?!

:d Alice updated~ Sorry I took so long >.< I really didn't know what to write when I got to kyuhyun's Pov... And I ddin't want to update with a REALLY short chappie so I tried to make it as long as possible >.< Sorry! I promise to try and update quickr next time~

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3