Chapter 3: Getting a new name

I Will Protect You

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

I fell asleep on Heechul hyung's bed after what happened last night. I woke to up hear a lot or shouting and screaming.....

 

"NO! HE SHOULD BE NAMED KIM! KIM KYUHYUN IS PERFECT!!"

 

"WHY? JUNG KYUHYUN SOUNDS EVEN BETTER!"

 

"WHAT? SHIM! HAVE YOU HEARD OR SHIM KYUHYUN!? SURELY EVERYONE WILL FALL FOR HIM WITH THAT KIND OF NAME!" 

 

""PARK! PARK KYUHYUN FOREVER!"

 

"LEE! LEE!"

 

"CHOI! SINCE I'M THE BEST IT SHOULD BE CHOI!"

 

"SHIN!"

 

"KIM!"

 

"SHIM!"

 

"JUNG!"

 

"PARK"

 

"LEE"

 

"SHUT UP CHANGMIN AND JAEJOONG! YOU GUYS ARE PRACTICALLY A JUNG SO YOUR VOTES DON'T COUNT!"

 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT! WHO WOULD WANT TO BE RELATED TO YOU!!"

 

"SHIN!" I walked inside the living room and found all the hyungs in groups...I guess according to surnames?

 

"Hyung...What's going on?"

 

"KYUHYUNNIE!~" Heechul hyung came running to me.

 

"We are trying to figure out which name suits you best~ Since the name Cho is too well known we decided to change your surname. You're so lucky that you haven't been really exploited to the media that oftern so your can keep Kyuhyun! Otherwise I'm sure Jaejoong hyung or Heechul hyung will name you something stupid..." Junsu hyung told me.

 

"Like you can talk..." I heard Changmin whisper a bit making me giggle.

 

"So~ Kyuhyunnie! What surname do you want?" Heechul hyung's face was getting closer and closer.

 

"Umm...."

 

"Come on Kyuhyun...Pick!" Jaejoong hyung getting impatient."

 

"Umm...What are the options?"

 

"JUNG!"

 

"KIM!"

 

"LEE!"

 

"SHIM!"

 

"SHIN!"

 

"PARK!"

 

"I choose Kim....Since Heechul hyung is a Kim..." I looked down covering my blush.

 

"YAYAYAY!" Heechul hyung hugged me tightly "Don't call me hyung anymore~ Call me Umma! And Hangeng Appa~ Ok?" I gulped a bit...

 

"Umm...yes,Umma, Appa..." I heard the rest of the Kim's jumping with joy whist the rest cursing a bit.

 

"Good boy~ Now let's get ready for school Kyuhyunnie! You'll be attending the same school as us! SM High~" Heechul Umma dragged me to the table where food was already set up.

 

 

At School~

 

"We have a new student today! His name is Kim Kyuhyun."

 

"Hello...My name is Ch- Kim Kyuhyun." Phew...Almost said it...

 

"Good, you can sit next to Changmin since I heard you two have already met each other.

 

 

 

 

 

MUAHAHAHAHA! I find this chappie a bit funny xDD Well....It won't always be happy for Kyuhyunnie.... -Smirks-

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3

 

PS: Shin is Shindong's surname if any of you guys didn't know~