Chapter 20: Back In Hell

I Will Protect You

 

No one’s Pov

 

 

 

“It’s… you…” Kyuhyun’s voice choked as he saw the person in front of him. Their long luscious hair shined in the minimal amount of light given in the room. They stood tall, back straight with nothing in their hands. A small but evident smile plastered across their face with the redness of all lipsticks smeared across it. It was a sight to behold and lock away forever for the good and the bad.

“Umma…” Kyuhyun whispered, almost un-audible as his eyes stated on the woman across of him. It was the person he hated and loved the most in the world, the only one he had left and the one who shared the same blood as himself. The one who abused him for many years but was lucky enough to have been saved and escaped but now, she was the one who had taken him back to the place he hated the most. Alone and in the dark locked up and waiting to whatever that was coming. A shiver was sent down his spine as she walked closer to him as her red high heels gave a clanging sound on the hard black floor. She was wearing a crimson red satin dress, tight to her figure as it flowed down to the floor with a slit open on the side. How badly he wanted to run away. The pain from each and every slap, punch and pull from before was felt every step she took. He looked over at his hand to try and forget about it but he couldn’t, his whole body was shaking. He couldn’t stop, he wanted to but he really couldn’t.

 

 

“My dear Kyu-“ She started but was quickly cut off the her one and only son.

 

 

“NO!” He shouted as he turned his head and looked at his mother. She stopped for a second, startled before a smirked arose from her lips and walked over to him again. He didn’t want anything to do with her despite loving her like how a son should love a mother but he couldn’t help but hate her a bit after all she had done. Something he didn’t like to admit but he wasn’t very fond of her after those days. He didn’t like the idea of hating another person but she was close to that part.

 

 

“Don’t be like this my dear.” She stopped in front of him and lifted her right hand up, brushing his cheek with the back of it. It felt weird to have his mother being so loving to him but he knew it was all fake, everything she did right now was fake.  She looked healthier then the time he last saw her. It seemed she had stopped drinking, smoking and doing drugs but lived a healthier life style. The glow she had from when he was younger come back to her, he smile still more or less half-hearted but it was back. What was it that made her like this?

“After so many months of searching for you, you are still nothing but trash.” Her voice changed dramatically as she stared down at Kyuhyun with hateful eyes. Her eyes pierced though his as he gave her a hateful stare as best he could. There it was, the hatred he knew so well from those years they were hiding, he couldn’t forget those eyes and he never would.

 

 

“Why are you doing this?” He questioned her. She gave a small chuckle as she lifted her feet up and continued to walk around him, circling him in his chair. Her fingers brushed his hair softly as he walked around, gently tapping her thighs with her other hand.

 

 

“My dear Kyuhyun, it was your entire fault that Yong Joon’s dead. It’s only natural that you pay us back for everything we’ve done for you. Your father would have wanted it this way.” She made her way to the door as she left Kyuhyun with unanswered questions. What did she mean? Her laughter echoed through the halls as she walked away.

 

 

“NO STOP! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” He shouted from the top of his lungs at her to stop her but she didn’t. The door slammed on his face as she left him alone, once again alone in a semi dark light. Suddenly the room went bright white as the door opened once again and closed. 3 men walked in with doctor’s cloak and their face covered by a white mask.

 

 

“Remember me? I see you’ve met my wife.” One of the men brought his hand up to his face and pulled his mask down. There showed the face Kyuhyun remembered. The images flashed in his mind as he remembered everything from before. When his mother was down on her knees, crying and begging for help as his father soon lay down on the floor, bloody and ‘dead’, or so he was to believe.

 

 

“No… you’re the one who killed my Appa! NO! Wife?! What do you mean wife?!” He shook his head, what did that man mean? He couldn’t have… no…

 

 

“You didn’t know? Your mother married the one who killed your father.” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened in shock, he never knew this was going to happen. How could his mother do that?! She betrayed him and his father. No! This…wasn’t…meant to be…

 

 

“ No! NO! YOU’RE LYING! NO! NO! NO! UMMA WOULD NEVER DO THAT!” He shook his head furiously. A chuckle came from the man’s lips as the other 4 came in closer to Kyuhyun’s sides. Kyuhyun kept moving, screaming, shouting, whatever he could do to left out his anger and frustration.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NO! NO! NO!” The man kept laughing as the other 4 grabbed a hold of Kyuhyun’s body. Two to each arm and two to each leg.

 

 

“Let’s begin.” Changmin…please… Heechul umma…Hangeng appa… save me! Please! SAVE ME!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

They waited there for Kyuhyun, all of them at the table with their plates of food half eaten in front of them. Yoochun kept his eyes on the canteen entrance, looking for Kyuhyun in case the younger came in and missed them. It had been a good 20 minutes since they left Kyuhyun in their classroom and they were starting to get worried, Kyuhyun would usually contact them in some way if he was gone longer than 10 minutes.

Yoochun brought his phone out and dialled Kyuhyun’s number. He waited for the dial tone, hoping for the other to pick up sooner or later but he didn’t.

 

 

“The person you are calling is currently unava-“ he cut off and sighed, placing his phone on the table. The others started eating but quickly stopped as they could feel a sense of worry in the older. Junsu was the first to spot the distress in the other.

 

 

“Chunnie? Are you ok?” Junsu placed his hand on Yoochun’s shoulder... Yoochun gave him a small smile but shook his head. No, he was not fine and he had to tell everyone before something were to happen to either of them.

 

 

“It’s Kyuhyun. He said he was going to come find us but he’s still not here yet.” He sighed and looked down at his half eaten food. He stared down at his phone on the table, hoping that Kyuhyun would call him soon.

 

 

“Don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll be fine, Changmin will see him in his next class, won’t you?” He turned to Changmin who was stuffing his face with his food. Changmin nodded his head and gave a smile and put his spoon down.

 

 

“Yup! Don’t worry Hyung! I’m sure he’s fine.” Changmin gave another big smile as he stuffed more food into his face. He too, was getting worried for Kyuhyun but he didn’t want to show it. It would just worry the others; he just had to pray that Kyuhyun was in good hands. He never liked showing his true emotions out loud since it could lead to some things bad.

Lunch time had been over and it was time for class. Yoochun had the need to follow the younger ones to their class to see if Kyuhyun was there. The other hadn’t been seen since the beginning of lunch and everyone was getting worried but didn’t show it. They were now at the front door; Changmin was the first to go in. As soon as he went inside the room, her looked inside and ran back out again, slamming the door behind him. There were shouting from the other side of the room, probably the teacher telling him to come back but he didn’t want to listen to anyone right now.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked him as he grabbed onto Changmin’s shoulders and shook him. Changmin’s eyes widened as he walked over to a wall and punched it straight. The punch gave a loud smacking sound and echoed into the hallway. Junsu covered with both his hands from the shock he had from what Changmin did. He walked over to Changmin and grabbed the fist that punched the wall, looking over at it to see it if was injured badly.

 

 

“Changmin, are you ok?” Junsu asked, Kibum was behind him but he remained quiet, overlooking his best friend. He felt worried but he knew that this wasn’t the best time to disturb him.

 

 

“Call Jaejoong Umma and Yunho Appa. Tell them to come here as soon as possible, bring the van. We need to make our way to the gates now. They’ll be here in 10 minutes; I’ll explain everything on the way.” Changmin made his way to the gates with the others behind him. Yoochun was still confused to where this was all going but he knew Changmin, he could trust him. Judging by how Changmin was, Kyuhyun was most definitely not in the classroom. Kyuhyun was gone.

Yoochun took out his phone and dialled Jaejoong’s number, quickly telling him to come to the school gates as soon as possible. They looked around for their car as they waited outside the gates. Jaejoong wasn’t there but it was normal since it takes him longer to drive to the gates from home them to walk from their classroom to the gates.

 

 

“Changmin!” They turned their heads as Jaejoong parked next to them.

“What’s going on?” He asked but received no answers. Junsu shrugged his shoulders and climbed into the back of the car.

 

 

“Drive.” He ordered Jaejoong but the others were left stunned. There was only one question left.

 

 

“Where to?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry! This is a really short chapter! T.T I couldn't meet my quota (2k is usually where I aim before I post a chapter! but I could only do 1.7k T.T)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3