Chapter 11: Awake

I Will Protect You

 

Siwon's Pov

 

 

I made my way downstairs, checking up on Kyuhyun while I make my way there. I see that's he's still sleeping peacefully and decided to go to the kitchen and eat breakfast as I smell the sweet smell of food in the air.

 

 

“Good morning” I greet Jaejoong hyung and Ryeowook who was still in the kitchen. It seems that I was the first one to wake up.

 

 

“Good morning, hungry?” I hear Jaejoong hyung say.

 

 

“Starving”

 

 

“Good, we made a lot of food. It will be done soon. Go and wake everyone up” I make my way back upstairs to wake everyone up. Luckily for me, they all seemed to wake up without putting up much of a fight, even Chullie hyung to my surprise. I made my way to Kyuhyun's room where he was already up and ready.

 

 

“Morning Kyuhyun”

 

 

“Good morning hyung, I heard you wake everyone up so I decided it was time for me to wake up.”

 

 

“Ahh, I see. Come down and have some breakfast, Jaejoong hyung and Ryeowook made a lot of food.” Kyuhyun stood up and made his way to the door.

 

 

“He's ok...right?” He paused halfway through walking out of his room.

 

 

“Of course, he's a strong guy. Don't worry too much about him”

 

 

“Ok, let's eat!” He smiled at me, grabbing my hand and running downstairs. We sat on the massive table and started eating. Even during then, I could tell Kyuhyun wasn't very happy. I could tell this was going to affect him in some way, I watched how he picked his food. The only one who was yet to come was Leeteuk hyung, he was probably still with Changmin right now, checking up on him.

 

 

“Where's Leeteuk hyung?”

 

 

“He's probably still with Changmin, I'm sure he'll come down in a second.” Kangin hyung said. That was when Leeteuk hyung came down stairs.

 

 

 

Leeteuk's Pov

 

 

 

I went downstairs where the rest were waiting for me, eating their breakfast. It was just yesterday when Changmin got hurt and I could tell the others were already worried. I don't blame them, in fact, I would be worried if they weren't acting like this. Being a big family and living together for so many years after what we each went through, we created a strong bond, thus making a strong family. Especially what Changmin went through, he's the one we wanted to protect the most from this world, before when Kyuhyun had yet to come. I sighed and made my way to my seat next to Kangin.

 

 

“Morning Leeteuk hyung! How is Changmin?” I knew it was going to be Jaejoong who was going to be the one to talk about Changmin first. So quickly? That I didn't managed to guess. His question caught me off guard a bit but I guess it was time to tell them, even if it had only been a day after the incident. I decided to wait until Kyuhyun was done eating to tell them about his condition.

 

 

“He's fine. By the way, once you're done Kyuhyun, you can go visit him in his room but he still hasn't woken up yet.”

 

 

“Really?” His face brightened up, I gave him a nod. Quickly and carefully he stuffed the rest of his breakfast in , making sure not to choke before running upstairs to Changmin's room. Once I was sure he was gone, I looked at Jaejoong who was looking at me as well, along with the others.

 

 

“He's gone, you can tell us the truth now.” Siwon spoke up. Right now the only one who knows the truth is Yoochun when he came to me whilst we were packing up our stuff from the beach. I looked at him and he gave me a nod, telling me it was ok to tell them the truth.

 

 

"Like I said before, he's not very badly injured, not as much as I thought he would be... But his bones are broken, it will be hard for him to do a lot of things for a while whilst he heals. Most likely will be bedridden for some time.... but he'll manage to do everything again once he's fully healed. Don't worry about it, he's strong, he'll heal very quickly." Most of them were relieved while the rest were shocked at how Changmin has to be bedridden for some time. Kangin grabbed onto my hand and gently squeezed it, reassuring me.

 

 

“How long will he be bedridden for?” Ryeowook's quiet voice got through, making everyone else stop talking.

 

 

“Around a month, if Changmin recovers quickly then 2 weeks minimum.”

 

 

“That's good then...” We continued to eat, Kyuhyun was still, I'm, guessing with Changmin who was still sleeping in him room. Our rest wasn't going as planned but never the less, we were happy that no one was badly injured and we were all together, even if one is still currently unconscious.

 

 

“Why did you suddenly let Kyuhyun go up to visit Changmin?”

 

 

“He seemed really unsettled so I decided to make him happier a bit by letting him see Changmin. Also, if I didn’t let him, he wouldn't have eaten all his food just now.” That comment made everyone crack a smile, even Jaejoong who was probably worrying the most. We continued to eat slowly, all of us were quiet. I was wondering what Kyuhyun was doing right now. Probably talking to Changmin while he was still sleeping.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

 

 

As soon as Leeteuk hyung said I could visit Changmin as soon as I finished my food, I quickly stuff all of my breakfast into my mouth and ran upstairs to his room. I was outside Changmin's door, waiting for a second I didn't know what to do. Do I just go in?... I opened the door slowly, taking a peak inside before going in. There he was, on his bed sleeping. I went inside, closing the door behind me and took a seat next to him on a chair.

 

 

“Changmin? How are you?” I asked him but of course I got no answer in return. I have to say this isn't the best holiday ever but at least it was better then being stuck at home with my mother and her crazy drinking.

“When will you wake up...?” I held onto his hand, I stood up and put my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating which soothed me a lot. Closing my eyes, I let the sound of his heart beat take over me for a while. What felt like hours of rest my head on his chest, I heard someone.

 

 

“Kyu...hyun...?” My eyes shot open, quickly lifting my head up at lightning speed.

 

 

“Changmin?” I looked at him, he was awake!

 

 

“Kyuhyun” He smiled at me, slowly moving his hand up and ruffled my hair.

 

 

“CHANGMIN!” I jumped onto him, giving him a big hug.

“Wait here! I'll go get Leeteuk hyung!” I ran to the door and downstairs where everyone else was.

 

 

“What's wrong Kyuhyun? Is there something wrong?” Sungmin hyung asked me.

 

 

“It's Changmin! He's awake!” With that, everyone shot up and made their way to his room. At first, it was only Leeteuk and Sungmin hyung who was allowed there since Sungmin hyung was an aspiring doctor while Leeteuk hyung was one.

 

 

“How is he?” Yunho hyung asked them when they left Changmin's room.

 

 

“He's find, you can go inside but not all of you. Just a few at a time so it's not too crowded in there.”

 

 

 

 

 

:OO Ok, it turns out that I was half why writing his chapter but I didn't know so when I was updating yesterday, I started another one only to realise that I had half the chapter already! So I wrote it quickly and here an update!! WOOP WOOP!

Now, all that's left to tell is Kyuhyun and Changmin, but how will they take the news of Changmin's need to be bedridden for a couple of weeks? We shall see!!

 

Also, I would like a shout out to my yDeathEater Unnie who is awesome! I would like you guys to check out this awesome ficcie! It also has Changkyu in it!!! akfhalkshfl This ficcie really deserve recognition!

 

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3