Chapter 12: Kibum's care

I Will Protect You

 

Heechul's pov

 

 

I went inside Changmin's room with Hangeng, Yunho, Jaejoong, Kangin and Leeteuk. The so called 'parents' of the house we were known so we were the ones to go in first, not including Kyuhyun being the first one of course. We circled around Changmin leaving spaces between each of us, making sure that there was enough room between the each of us to not make him uncomfortable and for it to be fine with us being here. He looked exhausted, even after such a long sleep. His eyes were restless, search the room for something or someone... Kyuhyun to be exact. His hair was messy and all around the place, I was happy to see him up and some-what healthy?

 

 

"Minnie, are you ok?" Jaejoong's sweet voice came through. Changmin looked at Jaejoong and nodded his head, he didn't say anything but nothing was needed to be said as we already knew what he was thinking and more or less see it. Jaejoong's eyes started to go watery but he did his best to keep them intact. Of course he would, who would be upset if their son, in this case 'son', was hurt like this. Yunho gave his fatherly smile, giving Jaejoong a back hug for support for both of them whilst Hangeng held onto my hand and squeezed it lightly. I looked up to Hangeng, giving him a small smile. I looked back at Changmin and grabbed onto his hand, his hair.

 

 

"Thank you...Thank you so much for protecting Kyuhyun." I received a smile for him and he grabbed back at my hand, gently squeezing it.

 

 

"Your..welcome.." He replied with a husky, almost croaky voice, of course it would be like that, it would be surprising if it wasn't like that. I gave him a light hug, pulling away, I heard the door bell ring, we all looked out at Changmin's door for some reason, i decided that i should go and check who was at the door.

 

 

"I'll go check whose at the door, you keep Changmin company." I opened the door, there was the rest of the kids, waiting eagerly to see Changmin. I looked around and noticed Kyuhyun wasn't with them.

"Where's Kyuhyun?"

 

 

"He went to see who was at the door, he told us to stay put since he's already seen Changmin. He didn't mind going." I heard Yesung say. I heard a loud crash, Kibum shot up and ran downstairs, me following.

 

 

"You guys stay here, me and Kibum will take care of it." I shouted before disappearing downstairs. We stood behind a wall, covering ourselves from whatever might be there or lurking around. The front door was wide open, a vase was on the floor while water splatter around and flowers around it. Kibum moved in a bit closer, I was too late to pull him back, he was now behind a sofa. I tried to stealth my way over to him but I heard a kind of cracking sound. I stood back at the wall, pressing my body on the wall. I peaked out a bit and saw Kibum making his move.

 

 

"Let go!" I heard someone shout. It was Kyuhyun, that was Kyuhyun's voice. I was just about to burst out from the side of the wall but Kibum beat me to it, he followed where the sound of the voice came from. It was the storage room where we keep the coats and other stuff. He used his feet and kicked open the door, making a loud banging noise. I ran next to him, there Kyuhyun was, on the floor with a man grabbing a hold on his wrists and the man on top of him. Kibum's jumped inside the room and grabbed a hold of the man's hoodie and turned his face around, punching him in the face before the man fell down beside Kyuhyun. I held onto Kyuhyun who was crying, I gave him a hug, his hair.

 

 

"He tried to..." Kibum continued to punch the man in the face, I let go of Kyuhyun, pulling Kibum of the man who's face was more or less distorted.

 

 

"Kibum, stop!" I shouted. Finally Kibum stopped and took a deep breath. He pried away from my hold, walking over to Kyuhyun before lifting him up bridal style as Kyuhyun grabbed onto Kibum's shirt for reassurance. Kyuhyun was still crying.

 

 

"I'll take care of him while you take care of him" he closed the door, slamming it. I clicked my knuckles, giving him an evil smirk. I could see the man in front of me had fear in his eyes.

 

 

"P-Please..I-I'm sorry! Ha-have mercy!" My expression went cold.

 

 

"Mercy my ."

 

 

 

 

Kibum's Pov

 

 

 

My arms still holding into Kyuhyun tightly as he cries, his cried are now more like sobs as he has now calmed down a bit. I slowly walk up the stairs where everyone else is waiting to see Changmin. I sat at the end of the line. Everyone was watching me and Kyuhyun but I held onto Kyuhyun, sitting him down on my lap as he sobbed in my arms. Everyone was looking at us but I put one of fingers on my lip to tell them to shush. I saw Donghae mouth something at me.

 

 

"Is Kyuhyun ok?" I nodded my head, he flashed me a smile. I knew that Donghae didn't believe what I said about Kyuhyun being fine but at this moment, he knew it wasn't good it interfere. Then doors opened to reveal Jaejoong, Yunho, Hangeng, Leeteuk and Kangin hyung coming out of Changmin's room. They ran over to us with worried faces plastered all over but I quickly told them it was fine.

 

 

"You go in first." I heard Eunhyuk say from the front of the line. I nodded and stood up, picking up Kyuhyun and in my arms. I made my way to Changmin's room with Eunhyuk opening the door for me, closed the door with my foot once I was inside.

 

 

"Yo Changmin, I brought someone." He looked up, his eyes widened when he saw a sobbing Kyuhyun in my arms. He tried to register what was happening or what has happened, unable to figure it out, he finally asked me.

 

 

"What..happened...?" He just about managed to say.

 

 

"I'll tell you when he goes to sleep." I mouthed at him so Kyuhyun wouldn't hear. I saw Changmin shuffle a bit to the side and patted the empty side of his bed as he moved the duvet away. I sat Kyuhyun down on Changmin's bed, Kyuhyun turned around and moved over to Changmin and snuggled up to Changmin's chest. I smiled at the scene and sat down on the chair next to Kyuhyun. I watched as Changmin d Kyuhyun's hair, trying to soothe him and get him to sleep. As soon as we heard Kyuhyun give out little light snores, we immediately got serious. Changmin gave out a few loud coughs to clear before talking again.

 

 

"So what happened with Kyuhyun and you?" He said in his normal voice but it was quite weak. I looked at him for a bit and then at Kyuhyun, I gave out a sigh.

 

 

"Someone must know who Kyuhyun is. There was someone at the door and when he went to open it. I heard a sound coming from downstairs so me and Heechul hyung made our way downstairs and found a broken vase in the floor, also that Kyuhyun wasn't there. I heard Kyuhyun shout and found out he was in the storage room so I went in there smashing down the door and beat the guy up who was on top of Kyuhyun."

 

 

"Where is that guy now?"

 

 

"Heechul hyung is finishing him off."

 

 

"Good, I hope he beats him up nicely." I gave him a nod and smiled.

 

 

"Thank you for keeping him safe"

 

 

"Don't worry about it. It's my job to keep him safe as well. After all, what Sir Cho did for us... This is the least we could do." I stood up from my chair.

 

 

"Where are you going?"

 

 

"I'm going to tell the others visiting hours are over. They'll have to visit you tomorrow. That's what's best for you and Kyuhyun."

 

 

"Thanks." He smiled at me before pulling Kyuhyun closer to him.

 

 

"No problem." I walked out of the door and closed it behind me lightly so it would make a loud noise and wake Kyuhyun up. The others where looking at me, I sighed once again. I'm going to have to explain it to them as well... Or I could just tell Heechul hyung to do it. I walked passed them, making my way to my room.

 

 

"Aren't you going to tell us what happened?" Yoochun hyung shouted.

 

 

"Heechul hyung will do it. By the way, visiting hours are over, you can visit Changmin tomorrow, he's still resting at the moment." I heard a whole bunch of groans and complaints as i walked on. Soon enough they stooped the noise after someone pointed out that Kyuhyun wasn't outside so he must still be with Changmin.

I went into my room and jumped on to my bed, I looked up at my ceiling, closing my eyes. Today was a long day... Unfortunately, it's not over yet. I looked up at the clock, 1pm is said. -sigh- I'll have a little nap until dinner, I don't feel like having lunch today...

 

 

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

 

I watched as Kyuhyun fell asleep in my arms, his light snores and breathing was all that was heard. I brushed away his bangs which covered a bit of his face, I moved it behind his eyes, giving me a clearer view of his face. I felt glad he was by my side, but his tear stained face made me think otherwise. I need to get better quickly so I can protect him myself. I slowly removed my arms away from Kyuhyun and slipped out of my bed. I stood up only to feel a pain strike my chest area.

 

 

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as quietly as possible before falling onto my knees, clutching my chest. Why does it hurt so much?... I tried standing up again but the pain was to painful for me to stand up for more then 10 seconds. I fell onto the ground again, luckily for me, I was caught by someone.

 

 

"Changmin, what are you doing out of your bed?" Yunho hyung held up up and up me on my bed.

 

 

"Hyung... Why can't I stand up? I thought my injuries were nothing too bad... Why does it hurt so much?!" The sound of my voice was strong, making me cough a little from the deep vibrations. I heard a sigh coming from Leeteuk hyung.

 

 

"Don't worry, you aren't too badly injured. But you have to be bedridden for a couple of weeks."

 

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted, again, coughing from it. "How will I protect Kyuhyun?"

 

 

"We will protect him for now. You just stay put."

 

 

"But..."

 

 

"No buts Minnie!" Jaejoong umma's voice came through.

"You'll stay bedridden and the quicker you get better, the quicker you'll be able to be with Kyuhyun and protect him since that's what you want."

 

 

"Ok..."

 

 

"For now, we'll send Kibum to your class, he'll be transferred in the same classes as Kyuhyun since he's more of less doing the same thing as you right now."

 

 

"Thank you..."

 

 

"Good boy, now you stay put and I'll go and make lunch for everyone. By the way, since there might be a person who knows who Kyuhyun is, we need to get home as quickly as possible. We'll be returning home tomorrow."

 

 

"I'll get one of my workers from the hospital to bring a wheel chair over since you can't really stand up." Leeteuk hyung smiled, I nodded my head but I didn't really want to sit on a wheel chair, I guess anything to get me out of going to the hospital, it should be fine.

 

 

"Rest for now Minnie, we'll bring up your food when we finished cooking for everyone."

 

 

"Thanks" Once they all left, I looked back at Kyuhyun who thankfully was still asleep, even through all ath noise. I cuddled next to him and soon fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:O I updated quite a bit didn't I?? I think... YEAH!! WOOP! So happy~ Muahaha~

GO KIBUM!!~ I wonder who that man is? I wonder what Heechul did to him -glup-

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3