Chapter 4: New School

I Will Protect You

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

At School~

 

"We have a new student today! His name is Kim Kyuhyun."

 

"Hello...My name is Ch- Kim Kyuhyun." Phew...Almost said it...

 

"Good, you can sit next to Changmin since I heard you two have already met each other."

 

I sat down next to Changmin, he smiled at me, giving me a slight wink. I have to say that I had a weird feeling when he did that....Class was really fun! It's been a long time since I went to school, properly that is. I stood up from my seat

 

"Kyuhyun? Where are you going?" Changmin asked me

 

"Umm...toilet..." I looked down.. I mean..how can someone just say that without being embarrassed? I went to the toilet, walking faster then usual, I managed to make it without getting lost. Well... yeah..you know what happened... I was just about to leave when I heard a group of boys come in.

 

"Hey did you see that Kim Kyuhyun? I swear I've seen him somewhere before." I gulp, please.. my cover can't be blown already!

 

"Really? I don't know... He looks like someone.. Maybe we're just over thinking it.." Another person said.

 

"Yeah you probably are" after some time they finally left. Phew...I went outside to find Changmin and Yunho hyung waiting for me.

 

"What took you so long?!" Changmin ran over to me, raising his voice a bit.

 

"Umm...sorry..."

 

"It's fine. Next time tell us how long our going to take, or even better, take one of us with you!" Yunho hyung said

 

"Are you stupid hyung? How would Kyuhyun know if he's going to take long in the bathroom or not? And take one of us with him? That's one of the most stupid suggestion I've ever heard! It's already uncomfortable going to the bathroom and you want to add to it." Changmin shook his head, sighing.

 

"I'm sorry." I couldn't help but giggle a bit at Yunho hyung.

 

"Anyway.. We'll think about bathroom problems later! Let's go and eat our lunch!" Yunho hyung grabbed my arm and dragged me to the canteen with Changmin behind us. We ate our lunch with the rest of the hyungs, they told me many things about them. For example, Donghae hyung is called fishy, how Changmin eats....A LOT! And how Heechul Umma likes to have his mood swings. They called themselves the DBSJ family which made me smile.

 

"Kyuhyun Oppa..." Someone called me, I turned around and was met by a girl.

 

"Hello..." I said, I didn't really know her

 

"It's Seohyun, umm Oppa.. here" She handed me a muffin before running away. 

 

"Ah! It seems my little baby Kyu has already got a fan." Hangeng Appa gave me a pat on the head.

 

"WHAT?!" Heechul Umma suddenly screamed from our table, startling everyone who then looked at him. "NO! Kyuhyun will never like that girl! Plus I've already decided who Kyuhyun is going to marry!"

 

"WHAT?!" Everyone said in unison, looking at Heechul Umma who seems to be proud of what he just said.

 

"Chullie... What have I told you about not going into people's lives!"

 

"Hannie! This person is PERFECT for Kyuhyun!" Heechul Umma pouted

 

"Wait... Is it the person we were talking about yesterday?" Jaejoong hyung butted in

 

"YES! That person!"

 

"Ah... Yes! I see it now... They'll make a perfect couple" Jaejoong hyung looked at the ceiling, daydreaming

 

"Who?" I asked them

 

"No one in particular~~" Heechul Umma stuffed some food in my mouth before I could say anything. It was like that we got really close, like a family, we bonded together and they would always look out for me... I never heard from that Seohyun girl again... Hehe I hope Umma didn't do anything bad to her... Those were to good days... time went really fast with them... before I knew it, it has already been a month.

 

 

 

 

 

OKIE GUYS~ I've updated!! Things will be getting more interesting now xDD Can you guess who Chullie and Joongie are talking about?? Yunho.... you always have a way to fix weird problems don't you?

GUYS!! I forgot to tell you~ I'M A CO-AUTHOR NOW!!

Letters to Shisus

Come visit meh :3 Maybe write a letter or 2? :3

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3