Chapter 1: A New Life

I Will Protect You

 

I am Cho Kyuhyun age 15, only son of Cho Yong Joon and Cho Hyori. Heir to the great Cho company. The Cho's are known to be one of the very few Noble families in South Korea, with money and fame, who doesn't want what we have?

 

It happened a year ago....

 

No one's Pov

 

Flashback~

 

"Kyuhyunnie? Let's go back home and celebrate Appa's birthday!" A man said as he held onto his son.

 

"Ok! Will Umma be there too?"

 

"Of course!" They went back home after a long day at the company. As they reached the door to the Cho mansion the man realised that the front door was already opened. "Hmmm....Something seems wrong....Kyuhyunnie...Wait outside and don't come in unless I tell you."

 

"Ok Appa" He slowly opened the already opened front door, looking inside nothing seemed suspicious, everything was in place, nothing was moved or ever touched. Suddenly a loud scream was heard.

 

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!" To this sound the man ran inside to the master bedroom where the sound was heard.

 

"HYORI!" He shouted as he opened the door roughly.

 

"YONG JOON!" His wife called out to him while held down by 5 men.

 

"Ah...Mr Cho is finally home I see? Where is the young master?" The seemed-to-be leader stepped up and closer to him.

 

"Leave this instant, let my wife and son alone." He said in a threatening voice.

 

"I don't think you understand the situation right now. I'm the one who is holding the gun...I am the one who is going to kill you." The leader took out a gun from his back pocket and held it towards Sir Cho.

 

"Yong Joon please do as he says....I don't want you to get hurt" Lady Cho was now sobbing at her husband's stubbiness.

 

"What do you want?" He asked the 5 men

 

"I want your son."

 

"Over my dead body" he walked closer to the gun which was no practically touching his head.

 

"Yong Joon....Please do as  he says...Give Kyuhyun to them...."

 

"No."

 

"Wish granted." He leader pulled the trigger sending a bullet through the Noble's head, his body fell to the ground making a loud thud in the process. His face now covered with blood leaking from his wound, the young master, otherwise known as Kyuhyun ran to the sound of the gun.

 

"APPA! UMMA!" He shouted from the door, his eyes widened as he saw his father on the floor while his mother was held down and 5 men scattered around the room. Police sirens were heard outside..

 

", the police is here." one of the minions said

 

"THIS IS THE SEOUL POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" They shouted as they, one by one, entered the Cho resident.

 

"Let's go!" The leader ordered "I'll come back for you young one." They jumped out of the window and disappeared into the wind.

 

"Umma...." Kyuhyun ran to his mother, attempting to cut the ropes which was tied around her wrists

 

"Don't....Don't touch me...." Lady Cho looked away from Kyuhyun. The police arrived at the master bedroom.

 

"We need an ambulance here at the Cho resident." The police said into the radio  "Lady Cho, we need to relocate you to somewhere else along with your son. It isn't safe with you being exploited to the media."

 

"Fine.."

 

 

End Of Flashback~

 

Kyuhyun's Pov.

 

After that day, Umma wasn't like before...She never smiled...never laughed....she lost herself...she....she...went crazy....

 

Her only joy left was beating people...in this case..

 

Me......

 

 

~Current time~

 

 

I was washing the dishes when my mother came back from her drinking session with her so called "friends".

 

"Kyuhyun! What are you doing."  she shouted as she walked into the kitchen

 

"No-nothing..." I felt her hand go on my shoulder, causing me to jump a little, dropping on of the plates.

 

"You know....It would be so much better if Yong Joon just gave you to those people that day...." I turned around to face only to be met by a knife near my stomach, I panicked pushing her away from me and ran up to my bedroom.

 

"KYUHYUN! LET'S GO AND MEET YOUR FATHER........TOGETHER!" I could hear her shout from the other side of the door, locking it I hide myself in I ran to the window which was covered by steels bars, trying my best, I tried to break it....I have to break it with everything  I could get my hands on...but it was no use. I sat on the corner of my room, next to a window . "KYUHYUN!" She shouted over and over again as she banged on my door, stabbing it with the knife.

 

"Stop......please......." I covered my ears from the many curses my mother threw at me. "Someone......save me......Appa...APPA!! SAVE ME!!" I suddenly heard a loud bang from the window next to me, looking up I saw a man, older then me, call my name.

 

"Kyuhyun.....Kyuhyun...come with me....." I stared at his face.

 

"No....Leave me alone!" I shouted stepping on to my feet, walking away from him. Screams from my mother were still audible from outside.

 

"Kyuhyun..I'm here to save you...Your father....he sent me to get you."

 

"My father.....?"

 

"Yes, I work for him. He...he asked me to save you from your mother...Quickly! That door isn't going to hold out much longer! We need to get you out of here." A loud thud came out of the door, it was soon going to break. Quickly without thinking I took the man's hand, leading me to a new life.

 

 

 

 

WOOOOPPPP! I read my Foreword....and well..... it didn't give much description to the storyline.... So here you go! An update as a prezzy to make you understand it better! Wondering who that man might be? Well...You'll have to wait...! I'll update this at the start of April! Really sleepy so I might go back and change some boo boos tomorrow!

 

Comments and Subscriptions will be treasured and loved <3