Do the Chores

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Slowly, Lay.” Suho told Lay.

Lay was trying to lift you from the couch. You were half awake but just stayed still. You were to weak to respond. Lay finally carried you bridal style.

“Okay good. Walk slowly.” Suho kept watching you and Lay.

Kris approached and he furrowed his eyebrows. “Why are you carrying her?” Kris looked closer to your face. “Is she sick!?” Kris was panicked. “This stubborn girl.”

Suho patted Kris’s shoulder, signing him to just stop talking.

Kris turned to Suho. “But she really is! I told her to use jacket but she didn’t!” Kris demanded.

“I know.” Suho smiled and followed Lay who already at the front, leaving Kris alone.

Suho walked ahead of Lay to Lay’s room. He stopped and waited Lay to arrive in front of the room. Suho then opened the door widely and let Lay went in with you. Lay put your body slowly on his single bed. He set his blanket on top of your body.

“She looks really pale.” Suho stared at you worrily.

“She does.” Lay bit his lip.

“Just let her rest. If she finally wakes up, just give her medicine and she needs to drink much water. She’ll be fine by time.” Suho gave advice.

Lay nodded. “Okay, let just leave then.” Suho left first. Lay stared at you for a few seconds. He made the blanket and touched your cheek. “Get well soon.”

--

“How is she?” Kris asked.

Exo were in the living room. All gathered there, while some of them were just busy by themselves.

“I guess it’s not a high fever. She’ll be okay by time, we just need to take care of her.” Suho told them.

“The weather is really cold last night, why didn’t she use jacket? She’s really something.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“I told her last night.” Kris responded to Luhan.

“She’s stubborn.” Kai continued.

“Then who will feed me if she’s sick?” Tao pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter