Going Back Home

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day finally came to an end. Before going back home, Exo and you ate dinner first at the same place like when you all ate breakfast. All of you then decided to went back since it was already evening. All of you then waited at the bus stop when time was already 9.00 PM.

You looked around and saw no sign of bus. You blew your bangs and approached Exo. “I guess we have to wait a little longer.”

“Are you sure the bus is still operated at this time?” Kris asked.

“Yes, but well maybe kinda late.” You shrugged.

You walked to the front again to see if there was any bus. The wind was blown really strong and as the weather was still as cold as the day when you were getting sick, it was getting more bad. You shivered because of the cold. “Oh not again. I’m not even wearing jacket because I thought we won’t go out until this late.” You rubbed your hands together and blew air to it.

You felt someone poked your arm. You turned to your right and found D.O. shoved a jacket to you.

“D.O. oppa..”

“Wear this and don’t get sick.” D.O. didn’t make eye contact with you and left you right away.

You were puzzled for a while then smiled. You quickly wore D.O.’s jacket. D.O.’s sweet scent came through your nose as soon as you wore his jacket. It felt really warm.

“Oh that’s the bus.” Suho pointed out and urged all of you to stand up.

The bus finally stopped in front of you all. The door was opened and as usual you let Exo stepped in first, to make sure no one left out. “..9, 10, 11,.. eh why just 11?” You turned around and met eyes with Luhan who raised an eyebrow at you. *I should have known.* Luhan gestured you to step in first. Luhan wouldn’t want to get in if you had not yet got in so in the end you got in the bus first then Luhan followed behind.

You saw the bus was not full of people so Exo could sit wherever they wanted. You met your eyes with Tao who once again sat alone next to the window. You looked away and picked a seat behind him which also next to the window. Tao blinked innocently and just shrugged.

You stared blankly at the window until your eyes felt really heavy then you fell asleep.

--

Suho kept staring to the street until his eyes caught the familiar bus stop. He stood up and approached the member one by one. “Guys, we’ve arrived.”

Tao, Sehun, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Chen, and D.O. who were sleeping, opened their eyes slowly. As soon as they saw the bus stop, they stood up immediately.

Suho went to the back seat to approach you. He was about to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter