Bubble Tea with HunHan II

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung!” Sehun ran to Luhan with 2 bubble tea in his hand, and he held the other one bubble with his arm.

“Here’s yours, hyung.” Sehun gave one to Luhan. Luhan directly took it and sipped the bubble tea.

You looked to the other 2. “Whoa Sehun oppa, you ordered 2 bubble tea for yourself?”

Sehun glared at you then handled you one bubble tea. “I wanted to, but Luhan hyung asked me to buy one for you.”

“Oh.” You gaped and stared at Luhan. Luhan just kept sipping his bubble tea without looking at you. “Er thanks.” You took the bubble tea from Sehun.

Sehun pouted and Luhan caught that. “Sit down, kitten. You can buy again after you finish that.”

“REALLY?” Sehun’s eyes sparkled.

Luhan nodded and turned to you. “What are you waiting for? Drink it.”

“Thanks, Luhan oppa.” You smiled to him and sipped the bubble tea. “By the way, Sehun oppa, did the waitress recognize you?”

Sehun shook his head. “Of course no. This mask covers well.” Sehun sipped his bubble tea fast. “Hyung, we should go to the bubble tea shop beside SM once we reach Seoul.”

“IF we ever go back to Seoul.” Luhan answered emphasizing the word ‘if’.

You stopped sipping and your eyes studied Luhan. *’if we ever go back to Seoul’? What does that mean?*

Sehun gaped. “We won’t go back, hyung? What to do?”

Luhan shrugged. Sehun pouted and looked so confused. You had the urge to know what happened and you felt that this was the best time to ask.

“Is there something wrong?” You asked them. Sehun didn’t bother to answer you, he still looked confused.

Luhan stared at you for a few seconds then answered, “To be very honest, yes.”

“What is it?” You continued.

“Like my previous question.. Do you know who we are?” Luhan crossed his arms. His eyes never left your eyes.

You were taken aback once again by his question. You shook your head fast. “Of course no.”

Luhan didn’t seem to believe but he leaned closer to you once again. Your heart thumped like crazy. “We’re Exo.” Luhan then lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter