Knowing Names

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sat on the couch in the empty living room. 10 minutes ago, the living room was full of Exo members but then they all left. You held out a long breath and tried to sleep for a moment since last night you were lacked of sleep.

You felt that you had just closed your eyes for 5 minutes when suddenly you heard some noises.

“Is she sleeping?”

“I guess. Maybe she’s tired.”

“Wake her up. She needs to clean my room.”

“Guys, stop staring at her.”

You slowly opened your eyes and you gasped right away.

12 pair of eyes were staring at you.

“Omo!” Your eyes widened.

Suho appeared in front of you. “Annyeong.” He waved at you. “A-annyeong.” You gave him an awkward smile. You stared at the other boys whose eyes were locked to you.

Suho followed your gaze and gave you an angelic smile. “Sorry for waking you up.”

“Oh it’s okay.” You smiled. “Do you guys need something?”

“Actually, no.” Suho answered.

You gave him a questioning look. Suho chuckled then continued, “We just want you to know our names.”

“Eh? But I know you-“ You paused when you saw Kai’s expression.

Kai raised an eyebrow. “You know what?”

“Know our names? But we haven’t introduced ourselves yet!” Sehun snapped.

You stopped. *Oh right!* “O-okay.”

“So.. guys please sit.” Suho motioned Exo to sit. They sat side by side. Sehun kept pushing Lay from sitting beside Luhan, Xiumin wanted to sit on the couch by himself, and Kai just kept rolling his eyes because of his immature hyungs. “Where do we start?” Suho looked around. His eyes stopped at Sehun who was sitting at the corner and was pushing Lay to get off the couch. “Sehun, stop pushing Lay.” Suho gave him a look.

You looked to Sehun’s direction and saw Sehun pouted while hugging Luhan’s arm. You had to bit your lip from laughing.

“Introduce yourself.” Suho asked Sehun.

Sehun looked at you. “I’m Sehun and I’m the maknae.” Sehun gave you a little nod.

You nodded back. *The HunHan moment! I really want to record this!*

Everyone stared at Luhan who sat beside Sehun. “Oh me?” Luhan pointed to himself. “I guess she already knew my name.”

You pointed to yourself. “I do?”

Luhan nodded. “The first night you stayed here, you made me hot chocolate, and then I told you my name.”

You thought for a while and then you nodded. “Oh Luhan o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter