1st Morning with Exo II

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You peeked to the dining room to see if Exo had done eating. You saw that in the dining room only Suho, D.O., Lay, Tao, and Sehun left. Tao and Sehun were still eating while the other three were cleaning the table.   You walked to the kitchen and stopped in front of Suho who was wiping the table. Suho, who felt your presence, looked up. When he saw you, he smiled. “Hey, what are you doing?”   “Let me clean all of this.” You said.   The other 4 boys stopped with what they were doing and stared at you. You looked around and your gaze stopped at D.O. who was about to wash the dishes. “Oppa, let me wash the dishes. You don’t have to do it.”   D.O. just kept blinking at you.   Suho chuckled. “You don’t have to do this.”   “Of course I have to. This is my job. This is the reason why I’m staying here. I’m here to help you guys, right?” You smiled at Suho.   Suho grinned. “Well, yes but-“   “Then let me do it.” You took the napkin from Suho’s hand. Then you turned to Lay who was lifting the dishes to dishwasher. “Oppa, let me do that too.” You then turned to Sehun and Tao. “Oh and you guys just please continue eating.” Tao shrugged and continued eating, Sehun did too.   Suho gave a look to Lay and D.O. D.O. then left the kitchen. Suho then looked at you. “Mianhae for the too many works.”   You smiled at him. “That’s my job.” Suho smiled back and left.   Lay stared at you. He approached you who was wiping the table. “Do you want me to help you?”   You looked up and shook your head. “No. I can do it by myself. Oppa, please take a rest.”   Lay sighed and left the dining room with heavy steps. You stared at Lay. *Why does Lay oppa look kinda sad?*   “Hey.”   You turned to Tao who just called you. “Yes?”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter