In the Morning with Baekhyun

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You moved in your sleep. You ruffled your hair as you opened one eye. Your eye caught a sight of smiling person. *Great, Baekhyun oppa comes to my dream. Exo, why can’t you leave me alone?* You closed your eye then opened both of your eyes. This time you caught D.O. was blinking innocently at you. You suddenly sat up and realized that Baekhyun and D.O. were already in sitting in front of you. *I’m not dreaming!*   “Good morning.” Baekhyun greeted you politely. “G-good morning.” You stuttered. You glanced at D.O. who just kept staring at you. D.O. then elbowed Baekhyun. Baekhyun rubbed his hip and stared at you hesitantly. “It’s almost 8.00.” Baekhyun started. You paid attention to his perfect face. “We’re about to cook but there are no ingredients in the kitchen. So, I want you to buy them.”   D.O. nodded at every Baekhyun’s words. “You better be hurry before the other hyungs wake up, especially Xiumin hyung.” Baekhyun continued.   D.O. elbowed Baekhyun. “She doesn’t know Xiumin hyung!”   You bit your lip. *I do know him, D.O. oppa.* You stood up and fixed your messing hair. *Stupid hair! I’m in front of Baekhyun oppa and D.O. oppa but I’m in a mess!* You were about to walk to the bathroom when someone blocked your way. You looked up and met eyes with him. “Better hurry go to the groceries store. You already wake up late.” Kai crossed his arms and gave you a look.   Your eyes widened as how close Kai with you and also because of his tone. “I- I just want to go to bath-“   “Go now.” Kai commanded you.   You nodded and directly went out of the house.   Baekhyun eyed you as you left and threw a glare to Kai. “That was not nice, Kai. You should have let her to go to bathroom first.”   Kai shrugged. “It was her fault for waking up late.”   D.O. just blinked and patted his forehead. “The money! We forgot to give her money!”   --   You walked by the street with your messy appearance. You kicked a rock. “I am so messy!”    You walked for about 20 minutes until you reached the closest groceries store. You pushed the glass door and greeted the cashier.   “Good morning.” You gave her a smile.   “Good morning.” She greeted back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter