Confession I

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday. You woke up early as usual. You looked to the end of the bed and didn’t find Lay there. You looked to your right and found Kris and Tao were peacefully sleeping. You sighed when you saw Tao’s handsome sleeping face. *It was already 3 days since the ‘date talk’ and we haven’t talked to each other yet.* You waved the topic away and decided to not wake Exo early, since they slept quite late last night because of watching The Hunger Games.

You stepped out the room and looked around. There was no sign of Exo at all, meant that they all were still sleeping, maybe except for Lay. You were kind of curious where he was. You took a broom and swept the floor before D.O. could do it. After sweeping the floor, you mopped it. Quite satisfied with it, you then walked to the kitchen to take a drink. You then noticed there was a note on the refrigerator.

Please clean the bench at the yard. It is quite dirty and Tao loves to sit there, so please kindly clean it. Thank you, Jinri :) -Suho

You smiled. *Suho oppa is really a good leader. He always thinks of others.* You walked to the main door and opened it. You stepped out and inhaled the fresh air. “Good morning, New York!” You smiled and closed the main door. You walked to the right side approached the bench that Tao loved. You looked at it and yes Suho was right, it was pretty dirty, there were many cookies crumb. “Or maybe Xiumin oppa loves the bench, too.” You chuckled.

“Actually only Tao and I that love this bench.”

You paused and turned around. You met eyes with Lay. “Hey.” Lay sweetly smiled.

You gulped. *That damn smile. My heart..* “Hey, Lay oppa.” You replied.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“I want to clean this bench. Suho oppa asked me to do it.”

Lay looked to the bench. “Oh I’m so sorry for creating that mess.” Lay quickly apologized.

You waved your hands. “Aigoo, no worries.” You quickly cleaned the bench by using a napkin. You took a broom and swept the cookies crumb away. After making sure it was clean, you let Lay sat down.

“Please sit oppa, it’s already clean. I’ll leave now.” You were about to leave when suddenly Lay held your wrist. You felt your heart thumped. *GOD WHAT HE IS DOING..*

“Please accompany me here.” Lay requested.

“Eh I-“

“Please, Jinri.” Lay looked into your eyes.

You definitely couldn’t reject an angel’s request so you nodded and sat beside him. It was really awkward between you and him. Both of you just stared straight without saying anything at all. Lay was definitely awkward with the situation, he didn’t know why he wanted to keep you stayed beside him. He really didn’t know why.

“How’s your relationship with Tao?” Lay suddenly asked.

You gave an awkward smile. “We haven’t talked yet since the date talk.”

“Really? Why do you two look so awkward?”

You shrugged. “I guess Tao oppa hates me a lot.”

Lay immediately shifted his gaze to you. “You know that is not right.”

“I don’t know. Well, if he hates me, I don’t mind at all though, I’m just a nobody for him.”

Lay was silent. “But you’re not a nobody for the rest of us.”

You turned to him and smiled. “Thank you, oppa.” You sighed. “Well, I hope today will be a good day. Please excuse me, I want to go inside.” You stood up and left.

Lay let you go. His heart felt a lil bit down when he saw you left. He didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter