News

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your heart thumped as you opened the official website of Exo. You still closed your eyes. *Please don’t come, please don’t come, please don’t come!* You slowly opened your eyes and your shoulders fell.

Congratulation New York! EXO is gonna come! Prepare for the big day.. THE MINI CONCERT OF EXO IN NEW YORK.

You held your tears. *This is not happening right now. I’m dreaming right?* But you were not. The news was true. Exo would come to your country. Maybe every fangirl would be so happy if their idols come to their country, but except you. You knew you would never ever had a chance to meet them so you always prayed that they would not come to New York. But it seemed like God didn’t listen to your prayer this time but listen to other fangirls prayer. You looked once again to the website. *This is really happening.* You let out a long sigh.

“What’s with the sigh?”

You looked up. Meghan, your friend in your workplace, asked you. She took her apron and put it over her hips.

“They will come.” You answered weakly.

“They?” Meghan tilted her head.

You sighed again. “Exo.”

“Oh.” Meghan stared at you. “Are you... okay?” Meghan knew that you had a big crush on Exo so she felt bad for that.

“No.” You answered honestly. “I want to meet them.” You lips trembled because you were holding back your tears.

“Oh, Jinri..” Meghan patted your shoulder. “You can borrow my money, really.”

You shook your head. “It’s not that..” You stopped. “I have the money, but I need to save them for my brother and for my mom’s..” You stopped again and your tears fell. “..Surgery.”

Meghan felt sad. “Jinri.. You can pay back to me anytime.”

Your tears fell again and then you wiped them away. You looked at her. “It’s okay. It’s not like Exo is my family or something so I think wasting my money on them will be so.. wrong.” You stared straight. “They’re not important.”

“Hey..” Meghan poked your rib. “Are you sure they’re not important? After all your tears fall for them?”

You stared at Meghan and pinched her cheek. “You should have make me feel better and not say those things.” You chuckled.

“I’m just stating a fact.” Meghan stood up. “Listen, Jinri. Don’t force yourself. If you really want to meet them, then come. Use my money.”

You sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter