The Disaster

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You played with the coffee in front of you. You kept stirring it while you were starring blankly to the front. Meghan saw what you were doing. She shook her head and starred at you pityly.

“I made that coffee for you so you can drink it not stir it.” Meghan said.

You looked up. “Oh, right. I’m waiting it to be cold.”

Meghan stared at you. “I gave it to you since a half hour ago, Jinri.”

You blinked at the coffee. “Oh right. I should drink it now.” You drank it until the last drop.

Meghan sat in front of you. “Are you sure you don’t want to borrow my money? I’m sure there are still a lot of people who sell the tickets.”

You shook your head. “I’m 100% sure, Meghan. Thanks anyway.” You gave her a small smile.

“Then don’t act like this. I’m tired seeing you like this.” Meghan pouted.

You sighed. *Today is the last day of the concert and the last day Exo will be here. I really want to meet them.* You got up and stretched your body. “Let’s get back to work!”

Meghan smiled and patted your shoulder. “Smile, Jinri.”

You smiled to her. *Thanks Meghan.*

--

It was 11.00 PM and Exo had just finished their concert. All of them gathered at the backstage.

“I’m so sleepy.” Chanyeol yawned.

“Me too.” Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Can we go back to Korea now?” Xiumin asked excitedly to his manager.

The manager stopped touching his cellphone and looked to Xiumin. “Not yet.”

Tao pouted. “Why? I’m freaking tired now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter