Good Morning, Exo!

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You moved in your sleep. You pulled your blanket until it covered all of your body included your face. It was really cold in New York. “Cold..” You mumbled.   “You should sleep in the room seriously.”   *Huh?* You lowered your blanket to see who it was.   Kris was staring at you while holding his cup. “Good morning.” He said expresionlessly.   You directly sat down on the couch. “Good morning, oppa.”   Kris then sat next to you then he sipped his coffee. He then turned to you. “Use my room. I’ll ask Tao and Lay to sleep on the couch.” He sipped his coffee again. “But as for me, I’ll sleep at Kai’s room. Kai can move wherever he likes.”   You chuckled. Kris said it without any expression but that was what made you laughed. Kris looked at you confusedly. “What?”   “It’s just.. Kris oppa sacrifices Lay oppa and Tao oppa to sleep on the couch but you don’t want to sleep on the couch.” You giggled.   Kris rolled his eyes. “I’m the leader so they have to do what I say.”   You nodded. *Really different from Suho oppa.* “But oppa, there’s no need to do that. I’m okay sleeping on the couch.”   Kris stopped for a while. “But-“   “No buts, oppa. It’s really okay.” You smiled at him.   Kris stared at your smiling face then he sighed. “Fine. You are so stubborn.”   You grinned. “But if I really want to sleep on the room, can I take your offer next time?”   Kris gaped. “I don’t understand you at all.” But then he smiled. A smile that can melted everyone. “Yeah, just tell me anytime, okay.”   You nodded. Kris smiled again then he patted your head slowly. “Wake up the others, Jinri.”   “Huh? Wake up the others?” You asked.   Kris nodded. “Starting from today, please wake us up at 8.00 AM.” Kris looked to the clock. “And now it’s 8.15 AM. I’m the only one who has woken up. If the guys aren’t woken up, they’ll sleep like forever. Maybe except for Suho, D.O., and Lay. But I guess they all are tired so they haven’t woken up yet.”    You nodded. Kris looked at you. “Now go. I want to take a bath first.”   Your eyes widened. “You haven’t taken a bath yet?”   “Yeah, why?” Kris asked it like it was not something weird. You gaped. *Geez, even when he hasn’t taken a bath yet, he still looked like a model! And if I’m not wrong, I can smell his perfume also!*    Kris shrugged and then left to the bathroom.   You got up from the couch and walked to the first room. The rooms were actually side by side so it was easier for you to get in to one room to another. You took a deep breath. *Whose room is this?* You thought. You were about to ask Kris which room belonged to who but you realized that Kris was already in the bathroom. “Okay, let’s just do this.” You twisted the doorknob.   The room was pretty big with the super big window which directly aimed to the trees around the house. You looked to the right and found two beds. One bed was a king size and another bed was just single bed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter