Seeing Them Live

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exo seemed to get bored easily. After giving massage to Xiumin, Xiumin then fell asleep. You then got out from the room then you sat on the living room. Your eyes caught Luhan who was talking with Sehun, Baekhyun who was playing with his handphone, Chanyeol was just laying on the couch, Suho who was reading something on a paper, and Lay who was listening to his iPod. You sighed at the view. *This is just so not Exo. Why do they even here? Why don’t they come back to Seoul?* You felt so curious so you took out your cellphone from your pocket and searched info about Exo. Something caught your eyes.

Exo is now taking a break for an unknown time. As soon as they end the break time and continue with their schedules, we’ll inform you as well.

“Where are the oppas? We miss you guys!”

“Take much rest oppas, we’ll wait for you!”

“They’ve come back from New York, have they? I haven’t heard anything after their mini concert in New York.”

“What is this all about!?” You shouted. You looked around and saw the 6 guys stared at you with wide eyes. You gave them an innocent smile. “Er, sorry oppas.”

You put back your cellphone to your pocket. *I need to find out why they’re here.* You were about to get up from the seat when you saw Kai came out from his room while holding his iPod. He then put his iPod on a table and touched the iPod. You could hear a your favorite song was being played. He met eyes with you and gave you slight smirk.

“Listen neukkil su inni? Nae simjangi ttwijireul anha.”

Kai started to sing to the song while staring at you. Kai then started to move his body also. You gaped at the view of him. *OMG DANCING MACHINE KAI IS DANCING IN FRONT OF ME! IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!*

Luhan and Sehun who was talking to each other then stopped and were focusing to Kai. Baekhyun looked up and started paying attention to Kai too. Chanyeol got up and scratched his head while looking at Kai.

“Nunhan maeume ureodo bogo.. Sori jilleo ha! Oechyeodo bwasseo.” Baekhyun also started singing. Your jaw dropped more. *Am I dreaming? I’m seeing this live!*

Suho started moving his head as he followed the rhythm. Lay looked for a bit then continued listening to his iPod. Then Luhan got up from the seat and started dancing beside Luhan.

“Oh way to go, hyung!” Sehun cheered.

Chanyeol started clapping too and grinned widely. “This is fun! It has been a long time we don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter