Good Morning, Exo! II

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked to the next room beside Suho, Kai, and D.O.’s room. You stopped for a while. You put your hand on your beating heart. *What did just happen? Me sleeping on the same bed with Kai oppa and D.O. oppa!?* You shook your head fast. *It’s nothing, Jinri. Don’t think about anything!*

Tao who just got out from his room saw you. You met eyes with him with your face was still in shock because of last incident. Tao smirked. “Weird.”

“What?” You asked bewildered.

Tao just rolled his eyes. “Hurry wake Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung, and Sehun. And then directly come to the dining room.”

“What for?”

“To feed me, of course!” Tao gave his deadly gaze. “Faster.” He then left you.

“Aish.” You muttered. You then twisted the doorknob. Your eyes scanned the room. The room was exactly same with the previous room. The same amount of beds, king size and single bed. You started walking to the king bed and your eyes caught sleeping Xiumin on the bed. He slept with his body all over the bed. You scratched your head. *Huh I wonder why there’s just Xiumin oppa on this bed? Then on the single bed is..* Your eyes turned to the bed beside the king bed. You saw Sehun was sleeping with blanket all over his body. You were in deep thought. *That’s Sehun oppa, then where is Lu-*

“What are you doing?”

You spun around and you saw shirtless Luhan in front of you. “WAAA!!!” You directly covered your eyes. *OMG LUHAN OPPA IS SHIRTLESS IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!!*

“What?” Luhan asked confused.

“Y-you.. Y-your body.. shirtless..” You stuttered.

Luhan looked to his body and just gave a slight smirked. “Never seen a guy shirtless before?”

“I did!” You blurted. “Kai oppa was also shirtless.”

Luhan stared at you in disbelief. “Geez.” He said and put his t-shirt back to his body. “You can open your so-not- eyes now.”

“What!?” You finally opened your eyes and wanted to give him a glare but you couldn’t. His angelic face made you just stared at him in awe.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at you. “You still haven’t answered my question yet.”

“What question?” You asked.

“What are you doing in my room?” He crossed his arms.

“Kris oppa asked me to wake you guys up.”

“I already wok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter