Chaos at Breakfast

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes as shine went through the window. He sat on his bed and looked clearly to see who had opened the curtain.

“Hyung, can’t I sleep more?” Chanyeol pouted.

Suho turned around and gave Chanyeol a smile. “It’s already 8, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol threw his back to the bed. “But I’m still sleepy, beside we don’t have any schedules so please let me enjoy my sleep time.”

“If you sleep again, you won’t get any breakfast, Chanyeol.” Suho approached Baekhyun who was sleeping beside Chanyeol. “Baekhyun, ireona.” Baekhyun easily woke up and walked out. “Great. Try to be like Baekhyun.” Suho smiled to Chanyeol and left the room.

Chanyeol sighed and then got off his bed and walked out.

Suho set the table with Lay and D.O.’s helps. Kris walked approaching the door with Chen and Luhan behind. “Sit, guys.” Suho motioned. Chen and Luhan directly sat. There were Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol who were already sitting. Luhan looked around. “Where’s Sehun?” He asked.

“He doesn’t want to eat.” Kai answered.

“What? Why?”

Kai shrugged. “Maybe he misses Korea.”

Luhan was about to get up when Kris stopped him. “Eat first, hyung.” Luhan nodded and got back sitting.

Xiumin darted in to the dining room with his eyes sparkled. “EAT! I WANT TO EAT!”

“Baozi.” Luhan muttered.

Xiumin ignored that and approached D.O. who was in the kitchen. “Where’s my food?”

D.O. turned to Xiumin. “Oh sit first, hyung. I’ll take the food to the table.” Xiumin nodded and walked happily to the dining table.

“Baozi.” Luhan muttered again. Xiumin rolled his eyes. “Baozi.” Luhan said more loudly.

Xiumin gave Luhan a glare. “Okay, stop that.”

“Bao-“ Luhan suddenly stopped because Sehun put a cookie to Luhan’s mouth. “Sehun..” Luhan stared at Sehun. Sehun walked lazily to the chair in front of Luhan.

“Thanks, Sehun.” Xiumin thanked and put a cookie to his mouth.

“Okay breakfast is ready.” Suho put a big bowl of soup to the table. Lay and D.O. came and put rice on the table.

Xiumin blinked at the breakfast. “Soup? That’s it? Seriously? We ate that yesterday.”

“That’s all we have, hyung.” Lay answered.

Xiumin gaped. “This won’t make me full.”

Suho took a bowl of soup and gave it to Xiumin. “Please hyung, that’s all we have. I don’t know where to buy the foods here. Manager hyung is not even here.”

Xiumin sighed and took a spoon to eat the soup. Suho smiled and motioned the others to eat.

Lay looked around when he realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter