1st Morning with Exo

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Baekhyun arrived at the house. Baekhyun knocked the door and in just a second, the door was opened and you saw D.O.’s face.

“Great!” D.O. took the paperbag from Baekhyun and blinked at you. “Er, Sehun!” D.O. called.

Sehun approached D.O. “Yeah, hyung?”

“Take the paperbag from her and bring it to the kitchen.” D.O. commanded. He glanced at you for a while then left.

Sehun held out his hands. You then gave the paperbag to him. Sehun then just left without saying anything.

You just blinked there. Baekhyun saw your expression and smiled. “Come on in.” Baekhyun gestured you to come and walked in front of you.

You walked behind Baekhyun and stared at his back.

*Usually I just see this through pictures or videos, but now I’m see-*

BUUKKK!!!

You fell on to the floor. You touched your forehead and you felt dizzy. *What was that?*

“Oh touchdown!” Xiumin held out his fist in the air. Tao high-fived Xiumin. “Really really touch her down, hyung!”

Baekhyun turned around and bent on his one knee. “Are you okay?”

“Y-yeah.” You stuttered. You fell another presence beside you. “I don’t think you’re that okay.” He touched your forehead. “It’s red.”

“Huh?” You looked to see the new presence. It was Lay. “I’m okay.” You tried to stand up. Lay directly held your arm and helped you. Your heart beated faster because of the skinship. You stood up and stared at Lay. Lay studied your face. *The more I see her closer, I know I’ve met her somewhere. But where?*

Suho suddenly approached both of you. “What’s wrong?”

Lay cleared his throat and stopped staring at you and turned to Suho. “She got hit by Xiumin hyung and Tao’s ball.”

Suho turned to Xiumin and Tao. “Hyung, Tao..” He gave them a look.

“Well, sorry, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter