The Meeting

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sitting at the back seat with the same guy who were sitting with a casual style in the room. You thought back when you were packing your things.

“Where are you going?” Jinki crossed his arms when he saw you were packing.

You bit your lip. “I- I’m going to stay at Meghan’s place for a while.”

Jinki furrowed his eyebrows. “Why?”

“I need to find a new job, Jinki. Meghan is going to help me to find the new job. So I need to move to her home to prepare everything easier.” You gave an awkward smile.

Jinki just nodded. You stood up and held his hands. “I need you to take care of Mom while I’m gone. I promise, I’ll take Mom to hospital as soon as possible.”

You sighed. *I’m sorry Jinki, I have to lie.* You looked outside as the car kept moving. *Trees, trees, and trees. Exactly where do they live?*

The guy saw your confused face. He smiled. “They live pretty far from the town, because they need a silent place. Where no one is around.”

You stared at him in horror. *Is he serious? I’m not going to take care of vampires right?*

“We’re here.”

Your eyes stopped at a pretty big house. It was kinda like in horror movie, big but scary. You felt yourself frightened.

“Let’s go out, Jinri.” He opened the door and stepped out. You nodded to yourself. *You can do it, Jinri.* You stepped out also and followed the guy to the house.

He stopped in front of the main door before he opened it. He stared at you. “I need to tell you some rules first.”

“O-okay.” *Please don’t be weird rules.* You crossed your fingers.

“First, they can’t be seen by other people.” Your jaw dropped. *WHAT!?* “Second, they are not allowed to step out of the house.” *And again, WHAT!?* “Third, if they ask you anything, please just fulfil their wishes. Because that’s what you need to do and that’s why we hired you. Last, please be good to them, okay?” The two last rules were not that weird so you managed a nod. “Oh right, and you can’t bring anyone here. Like your friends or even your family.” You nodded again. “Great, are you ready to step in?”

You glanced at the door and nodded. He opened the door and you could hear their voices.

“ACKKK!!!! HYUNG HELP ME!”

“STOP RIGHT THERE AND GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIES!”

“BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!”

“ACCKKK, MY PANDA COOKIES! DON’T TAKE THAT!”

You furrowed your eyebrows. *Panda cookies?*

“They can be really loud.” He shrugged. “Let’s meet them.” He walked in front of you and you walked behind him while kept looking down.

“Boys, quiet.” All eyes stopped at him. “I’ve fulfiled your request.” He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to stand beside him. “Boys, meet Nam Jinri. She’s going to help you while you’re staying here.”

You still looked down and didn’t dare to look up.

“Jinri, you don’t need to be shy.” He patted your shoulder.

You bit your lip and slowly lifted your head up. “Hello, I’m Nam Jin....ri.” Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped at the sight in front of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter