Shopping

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin patted his belly. “Ah finally, I’m full.”

You appeared beside him. “Ready to shop and then go home?”

“Why do you want to go home so bad?” Xiumin growled.

You shrugged. “Because I have to do what I have to do. I mean I already broke the rule. You guys are not supposed to be outside the house, but you guys are now.” You hung your head low.

Xiumin patted your shoulder. “Cheer up! As long as we use this mask, we’ll be fine!” Xiumin walked ahead of you and turned around. “Where do we go next?”

You sighed. *Well, I hope no one will notice them.* You pointed to a big building at the corner. “We’ll go there.”

13 of you walked to Morton Williams supermarket, one of the supermarket in New York. Before got in, Luhan’s eyes stopped at one of mall near the supermarket. “Can we go there after this?”

You turned to the mall. “No!” You blurted.

Luhan narrowed his eyes at you. “Why?”

“Because we go to the town just to buy groceries, not to go to the mall.” You said like it the obvious things in the world.

“Er, no.” Luhan said simply. “Have you seen the list of the things?”

You shook your head. “I don’t think I need to see it.”

“Well, you should.” Luhan took out something from his right pocket and gave a paper to you. “I’m the one who keep the list.”

You took the paper from him and scanned the list one by one. “Fish, chicken, meat, cabbage, carrot, UNDERWE-“

Luhan immediately covered your mouth with his right hand. He slid his hand to your mouth from your back. Then he whispered to your left ear from the back. “Yes, it’s underwear. But can you please not shout it out loud?”

You slowly manage a nod. You couldn’t breathe and your knees felt weak because of how close was Luhan with you.

“Hey you two, come in.” Kris gestured you and Luhan to come in as the other members were already inside the supermarket.

Luhan finally released you. You finally could breathe normally again but your heart was still beating so fast. “Now, you understand why we need to go to the mall?”

You nodded again but didn’t dare to meet his eyes.

“Good.” Luhan shrugged and walked following the others. You put a hand over your he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter