D-Day

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello guys! Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing to my story. This means a lot <3 So I just want to tell you about the girl at the main image. You probably think that why she keeps appearing on the chapter. Well, tbvh, I really love this ulzzang girl, her name is Ban Nam Gyu <3 And in this story, let's pretend she's YOU also pretend that YOUR name is Nam Jinri :) Why do I put her at the main image, because this and previous chapter are mostly about her, so yeah :) If the chapter contains mostly about Exo, I'll put Exo/poster instead of her picture. So I hope you guys won't mind. Anyway, happy reading! --   The day of the mini concert of Exo finally came. Exo would arrive on the afternoon while the concert itself would be held on evening.   You were cleaning the table when Meghan called you. “Jinri.”     You looked at her. “Yeah?”   “You’re not going to the airport? At least to see them for real? I’ll take care of the cafe.”   You shook your head. “Seeing them for a few minutes just will make me crying again, Meghan. It’s better if I don’t meet them at all.”   Meghan stared at your sad face. She knew that you would love to meet Exo although it was just for a few seconds but Meghan knew she could not do anything.   After cleaning the table, you didn’t have anything to do anymore so you just sat on a chair and stared at the outside. *Open twitter or not, open or not, open or not.. NO!* You said to yourself.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter