Little Fight

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already passing 2 weeks since Exo first stay in New York. You woke up at 7.30 AM in Lay’s room. In order not to get sick again, Suho and Kris had forced you to sleep in Lay’s room. You had said no because you didn’t want to be a burden for Lay, Kris, and Tao. But Kris insisted and said that it didn’t matter at all and Lay also said that he was okay sleeping at the end of the bed like he previously did. Tao and Sehun also forced you to sleep in the room since if you got sick, you couldn’t feed them at all. So in the end, you gave up and slept in Lay’s room.

Like Kris’s order, you needed to wake the members up. You woke Kris, Tao, and Lay first since they were in the same room. It was always easy for Kris and Lay but never for Tao.

“Ah quiet!” Tao buried his face to the pillow.

“But you need to wake up, oppa.” You insisted.

“Go away!!!” Tao shouted without even moving his face.

“Okay sheesh.” You grumbled and left the room.

You were about to proceed to the next room which belonged to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen’s room but met Baekhyun in front of the room.

“Oh, oppa, I was just about to wake you up.”

“No need.” He gave you a sweet smile. “Just wake Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung, and Sehun. Suho hyung, Kai, and D.O. already woke up too.”

You nodded and walked approaching Luhan’s room. You opened the door and saw 2 sleeping figures on the bed. *I guess Luhan oppa already woke up.*

You walked approaching the big bed and knew directly that he was Xiumin. “Oppa, wake up.”

“Hmm..” Xiumin just mumbled.

You chuckled and walked to the smaller bed. “Sehun oppa, wake up.” Sehun opened his eyes slowly. “1 hour later.”

“Eh? 1 hour? But-“

You stopped when someone threw a tshirt to you and it landed onto your face. “What the-“ You removed the tshirt off your face and saw Luhan was standing in front of the bathroom, luckily with a tshirt on.

“Wash that.” Luhan commanded.

You stared at his tshirt then looked back to him. “Okay. Anything else?”

Xiumin directly sat up and ran to the bathroom. You watched him in confusedly. Xiumin then went out from the bathroom with his hands full of clothes. He walked to you and shoved the clothes to you. “Wash those, too.”

You gaped. “You didn’t wash your clothes all this time?”

“Well, you’re the one who should do that. That’s your job.” Xiumin said easily.

“Well yeah, but-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter