Breakfast

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D.O., Suho, and Lay were in the kitchen making breakfast. Xiumin ran to the kitchen after taking a bath.

“Is breakfast ready?” Xiumin asked.

“Not yet, hyung.” D.O. answered while still focusing to his cooking.

Xiumin peeked over D.O.’s body. “Soup? Again? Yah are you serious?” Xiumin slapped D.O.’s back.

“Aw, hyung.” D.O. rubbed his back. “Yes, it’s soup again. But we have meat in the soup and we have rice now.”

Xiumin pouted. “But I’m bored with the soup.” He then left.

D.O. let out a long sigh. Suho patted D.O.’s shoulder. “Don’t mind Xiumin hyung. Just continue cooking.”

D.O. just nodded. “I think I should learn cooking again.”

After taking a bath, you directly went to the kitchen to help making breakfast. Suho saw you and smiled at you. “Hello, Jinri.”

“H-hello, Suho oppa.” You awkwardly answered.

Lay saw you too and gave his dimple smile. You felt your knees weak because of his small action but managed to smile at him back.

“Okay, the soup is done.” D.O. finally said. He turned his body and faced you.

“Hello oppa.” You greeted him.

“Ah hello.” D.O. awkwardly answered.

“Can I help you?” You asked him excitedly.

“Mmm..” D.O. looked around to find anything that maybe you could do. Then his eyes stopped at the soup pan. “Just bring this to the dining table.”

“Okky.” You beamed at him. D.O. furrowed his eyebrows, kinda confused with your happines but he couldn’t hold back his smile. He directly maintained his facial expression so you couldn’t see his smile.

You held the soup pan with both hands. You carefully walked to the dining table. Baekhyun, who was walking to the dining room, saw you. He immediately approached you. “Oh, Jinri, be careful.”

You looked up. “Oh Baekhyun oppa.” You smiled.

He smiled back.

“Give the pan to me.” He said.

“No need, I can handle this.” You gave him an assuring smile.

Baekhyun chuckled. Suddenly, he put both his hands on your hands that were holding the pan. You looked up and met his eyes. “Let me bring the pan.” Baekhyun said sweetly.

You were too focused to his face so you didn’t know that you agreed to his offer. Baekhyun smiled and took the pan from you. He then walked to the table. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter