Breakfast at the Town

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You hesitantly looked to your back. You saw 12 Exo members walked excitedly with their masks on. You had pleaded to Kris to at least just let you, Baekhyun, and Xiumin went. But Kris insisted saying that they all were desperately bored in the house. They needed fresh air. Besides, Kris insisted that no one would recognize them. *No one will recognize? Seriously? People will keep staring at them because of the masks!* You let out a heavy sigh. *If people find out, I’ll lose my job.. and also lose my opportunity being with Exo for 2 months.*

“Whyyyy??” You cried.

“Jinri. What’s wrong?” Baekhyun appeared beside you.

You pouted at him. “Can you all go back to house?”

Baekhyun chuckled. “Regret it already?”

“I never agreed anyway!” You snapped. “You guys forced me!”

“I didn’t.” Baekhyun waved his hands. “Anyway, Jinri..” Baekhyun wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You were taken aback by his action. “Believe us, nothing will be happened. Everything will go just fine. Okay?” You couldn’t think properly so you just nodded to his question.

Finally, all of you arrived to a bus stop. You decided to not buy all of the things at the groceries store that you used to come before. Instead you decided to buy them at a bigger groceries store since Baekhyun said that the list that D.O. wrote was pretty long and there were many things that were not sold in that groceries store. So you decided to go to the groceries store at the town.

Xiumin excitedly jumped that made some people at the bus stop stared at him. People started to stare at Exo also since all of them wore masks. You approached Xiumin and held his arm. “Please, act normal.” You whispered.

Xiumin turned to you. “I am normal!”

“Sheesh, then stop jumping.” You rolled your eyes. You felt uneasy until someone put hands on your shoulders. “Relax, Jinri. Everything will be just fine.” You knew that voice everywhere, you didn’t even need to look back. *Lay oppa..*

The bus finally came. You let all the Exo boys got in first. Luhan was the last one that was still outside. Get in. You eyed him. He met your eyes and pushed you to get in first. *He did it again, being all gentleman* You bit your lip to stop you from smiling. You looked around and you sighed in relief because the bus was not full, so there were many empty seats.

You saw Tao was sitting alone next to the window, so you went to his seat and sat beside him. Once you sat, you looked to Luhan to see where he sat and saw that Luhan sat beside (of course) Sehun. Tao, who felt a presence beside him, turned his head and saw you. He gave you a glare like said ‘what are you doing?’ You meekly smiled. “You’re sitting alone.” Tao rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

It was a 40 minutes ride to the town and it had just taken 20 minutes. You could feel that Tao was feeling really bored. He kept looking to his watch non stop.

“20 minutes left and we’re there.” You told him.

Tao turned his attention to you, waiting for you to keep going on. “You keep looking to your watch.. I thought you want to know when we’ll arrive.” You gulped.

Tao sighed and just played with his fingers. You pulled out your cellphone then started to play angry bird. Tao looked interested as you kept swearing. “Ah silly pig! You got hit, you know!” You tried again but only to find you failed again. “AH YOU BABO BIRD!”

Tao couldn’t help himself but chuckled at you. You glared at him. “Funny isn’t it? Then why don’t you try?” You shoved your cellphone to him. Tao gave you a smirk although you couldn’t see it, you could see from his eyes that he looked low at you. “Prepare to lose, Panda.” You lightly elbowed him.

Tao ignored your words and started playing. You watched to the screen seriously as the screen showed YOU WIN!

“See that? Loser.” Tao shoved back the cellphone to you.

You pouted and put your cellphone into your pocket. “Tao is no fun.” You mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter