First Talk With Sehun

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as the foods had been eaten, the boys directly left. Some went to their rooms and living room. You were left in the dining room to clean the table. Sehun was left there also. Suho asked him to help you.

Sehun looked at you and blew his bangs. “You should do this alone. That’s why they hire you.” Sehun scoffed while taking the plates and bowls from the table.

You looked at Sehun. “I know, then just leave.”

Sehun’s eyes sparkled. “Jeongmal?” He then walked toward you and whispered to you. “But don’t tell Suho hyung.”

You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

Sehun gave you a look. “Aish!” He continued cleaning the table.

You looked around and saw no one except Sehun there. You had the urge to ask about how they ended staying in New York.

“Sehun oppa..” You called him.

“Wae?” Sehun didn’t meet your eyes, he still focused cleaning the table.

“Why-“ You bit your lip. *If I directly ask about why they stay here, he’ll feel suspicious. Nam Jinri, let talk with him step by step.. In just couple days, you’ll know the answer.*

Sehun finally looked at you. “Wae? AISH!”

You looked back at him. “Whoa, you’re pretty tempramental but can do bbuing bbuing well~” Sehun gave you a look. “Nothing.” You avoided his eyes.

Sehun stared at you for a while then turned back to the table but then turned back at you. “Oh, right..”

“Hm?” You mumbled.

“Where do you live actually? Is it far from here?”

You stopped. *Sehun oppa is curious, isn’t he?* “Eo, it’s pretty far from here.”

“How far?”

“3 hours by car.”

Sehun tilted his head. “And your parents allow you to go this far? I mean especially when you stay with 12 guys? Whoaa, you must be run away from home. New York has taught you to be a bad girl to go this far-“ Sehun stopped when he saw you glared at him.

“I need to work and I need money. I need money to live.”

Sehun stopped and gulped. *Sehun, you babo! Why did you say something like that!* Sehun knocked his forehead with his fist.

You saw Sehun kept knocking his forehead. “Oh!” You directly ran to him and held his fist to stop him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter