Taking Care of Jinri

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao rubbed his eyes slowly, he moved in his sleep. A sound of moving made him awake. He opened his eyes and found you sat on the bed while touching your head. Tao sat up in alarm, he pushed back you to lay on the bed. You blinked in surprise knowing that Tao was in the room with you.

“Tao oppa! What are- what am I- ouch my head.” You touched your forehead again as dizziness kept coming.

“Don’t try to get up, now just lay on the bed.” Tao ordered. His gaze was piercing to yours. “It’s my room by the way.”

Your eyes widened. “How can I-“

“Can you just stop asking?” Tao shot you. You were silent. “You’re having a fever, Lay hyung brought you here, and now you need to take a rest. Because of you, everyone are doing the chores that you suppose to do.”

“Oh no, I’m sorry, I’ll do it now.” You tried to get up but only to find Tao pushed you again.

“Didn’t I just tell you to lay on the bed?” Tao glared at you.

“But the chores-“

“You’re sick, you can’t do the chores. Take a rest so you can recover soon and you can do the chores again, including feed me.”

You nodded. *I feel really bad. Stupid me! But Tao oppa is so scary..* You glanced at him. Tao still stared at you with his killer gaze. Tao sighed then suddenly called Suho. “Suho hyung! She’s awake now.”

No need long time, you heard the door was opened and saw Suho appeared. “Oh thank God.” Suho approached you. “Are you okay, Jinri?”

You nodded. “Just feeling dizzy.”

Suho smiled. “Okay, so I want you to eat first, then you have to drink medicine.” D.O. then appeared while bringing a tray. There were a bowl of porridge and a glass of water on the tray. Tao set the pillow on your back so you now sat on the bed.

“Now, Tao feed her.” Suho ordered.

“Eh why me?” Tao protested.

“Okay, D.O. then can you-“ Suho paused when D.O. gave him a ‘not me’ look. “Okay, not D.O. too.”

“It’s okay oppa, I can eat by myself.” You gave him an ensuring smile.

“No, let me.” Suho was about to sat  beside you when Baekhyun suddenly appeared.

“Are you feeling any better, Jinri?” Baekhyun stood beside the bed.

You nodded. Suho turned to Baekhyun and clapped. “Ah great! Baekhyun can you please feed her?”

Baekhyun didn’t need to think at all. “Sure.” Suho got up and Baekhyun filled his place before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter