Nine

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

 

HyunMi and Krystal didn't say anything. HyunMi felt beads of sweat rolling down her face. *What now?* she thought closing her eyes shut. Krystal thought of a plan to get rid of WooHyun.

She spoke up facing WooHyun. "Uhmm, sorry, but you have the wrong guy. this is--" WooHyun shook his head.

"No. I'm 100% sure this is my buddy Jang HyunSeung right here!" he said, smiling while poking HyunMi's cheeks.

HyunMi's face grew red. *Oh, now he's poking my cheeks?!* WooHyun snatched HyunMi's menu away from her grasp. She gasped with hanging open. She looked lost. WooHyun had a worried expression on. "Yah.. It's me, Nam WooHyun." he said.

"Uhh-uhh," she stuttered. WooHyun squirmed in his sit. He shook HyunMi's arm.

"Don't you remember me?" he asked.

HyunMi shook her head, looking at her lap. Krystal didn't know what to do to help her friend. *He won't believe me if I said I wasn't HyunSeung.*

A lightbulb flashed above Krystal's head as she smirked. "You know HyunSeung?" she asked, grinning. Woohyun looked at her and nodded, bobbing his head up and down.

"Well, I'm sorry, but Hyunseung recently got into a tragic accident. He fell down... a flight of stairs...? He doesn't remember such things from the past." she said, with 'sorrowful' puppy eyes. WooHyun's eyes bulged out and gaped his mouth, wide.

He glanced at HyunSeung, and then back to her friend. "A-are you s-serious?!" he almost yelled. HyunMi herself, couldn't believe Krystal could say such a tragic.. lie.

Krystal sipped onto her coffee and nodded, staring at HyunMi, winking. Good thing WooHyun didn't focus on Krystal to see her signal, he was too busy thinking about one of his best friends, losing his memory.

He just stared at the table, not knowing what to say next. *Oh, I feel so bad for him..* HyunMi thought, pouting her lips as she looked at him, who looked like a bug-eyed freak. *At least my cover didn't get blowned* she smiled. (Awhh.. she's so mean leaving NamStar thinking like that ;~;)

She looked at Krystal, who just shrugged, feeling no sympathy for him. *We're so evil!* HyunMi thought, guilty. Suddenly, she felt WooHyun's grip on her arm get tighter.

She was shocked and silent. WooHyun faced her, with little tears formed in his eyes, but then suddenly formed into a smile. Now, Krystal and HyunMi were beyond confused.

*Why is this guy smiling?! Didn't he just hear that I- I mean HyunSeung fell down a FLIGHT of stairs, and lost some of his memory?!* HyunMi gawked at him with a disgusted face. They heard him giggle. "I guess we'll just have to refresh your memory then!" he smirked.

"Bwo?.." she whispered. He stood up, shaking the table. Then he faced HyunMi again. "Well, it looks like we'll be hanging out again more often! I can't lose one of my best friends like that! No no no.. you can't just forget an awesome friendship with this dude." he said, pointing at himself with another smile.

"Huh?" HyunMi said. WooHyun closed his eyes and nodded, crossing his arms. He reached out his hand. "Here.. give me your phone.." he said. Without hesitating, HyunMi handed her phone to him. Krystal's eyes widened at her friend.

*What are you doing Jang HyunMi?! He's going to start hanging around you more often!* WooHyun smiled and snatched it away. But his grin slowly faded when he saw HyunMi's phone.

HyunMi just stared at him. *HyunSeung has some weeeeeiiiiiird friends..* she thought sighing, and then putting her elbow onto the table with her chin resting in her palm. She blew her bangs out of the way.

*HyunMi.. I tried helping you, but you just let yourself become more easier to figure out..* Krystal thought shaking her head crossing her arms. Once WooHyun finished saving his number in HyunMi's phone, he set it onto the table, and retrieved his famous smile again.

HyunMi stared at her phone, and then back to WooHyun, who wouldn't wipe that greasy grin off his face. He patted HyunMi's back and said, "I guess we'll be seeing each other more often! Sorry for your memory loss..?" as he headed back to his own table, where his friends started to flood him with questions.

"Who was that Hyung?"

"Are you leaving us?!"

"WHO WAS THAT?!"

".....Who's his friend?.."

Everybody gawked at Hoya, who just shrugged. "I just wanted to know?" he said sipping on his coffee. Everybody threw disgusted faces at him. "You hit on every girl you see.." DongWoo said shaking his head, dissapointed. Hoya just giggled.

"So does he!" Hoya yelled, pointing at WooHyun, who just rolled his eyes. Everybody nodded, smirking. "But, who was that?" SungKyu asked WooHyun. He just smiled. "My old best friend from Busan. Looks like he'll be hanging out with us more often.."

 

Everybody just stared at him, blinking slowly, trying to process whatever nonsense he just spoke. "What?! You know not ANYONE can just 'hang out' with us." Hoya said, leaning back into his chair, rocking it back and forth.

WooHyun just simply said, "No really! Turns out he just lost his memory of me after falling down a flight of stairs." Everyone started asking him questions again.

"HE FELL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS?!"

"How did he fall?"

"It's best you let him forget all those memories of you.. I want to.."

WooHyun smacked the back of Hoya's head. "Yah! Why do you keep saying stupid things?! Why would you want to forget ME?! I'M NAMSTAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

 

(Okay.. he really didn't do THAT ^^)

Everybody giggled again. WooHyun then faced all of them. "WHY ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING?! STOP IT!" he cried pointing at all of his 'friends'. Everybody stopped and nodded, feeling bad for their friend, but all their faces were growing red from trying to hold in their laughter.

He relaxed in his chair and leaned back. Nobody could hold in their laughter anymore, and bursted out laughing like hyenas. Good thing nobody wanted to pay attention to those crazy fools.

WooHyun leaned against the table, his head resting on it. "I really hate you all.." he mumured. SungKyu couldn't keep on laughing because it literally hurted him now since he didn't have a strong body like the others.

 

His eyes shut closed like always, tried patting the back of his friends to calm them down, so WooHyun wouldn't feel mad/sad at them.

They all nodded, and stopped for once and for all. "Okay..okay.." SungYeol said gasping for air after all that laughter.  WooHyun snapped his head back up. He turned back to HyunMi's table, to only find them already gone. He made a confused face.

*How come HyunSeung's wallpaper was a picture.. of T.O.P. doing aegyo?* (Let's just say HyunMi is a big fan of BIGBANG (minus GD OMG I'M GLAD THAT'S NOT TRUE) He thought about it for a couple of seconds.. WooHyun's eyes bulged out. He twitched his head back to his friends slowly. He slapped his cheeks into realization and screamed, "HAS HYUNSEUNG GONE GAY?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(OMIGAWD.. HAHA! I got you guys, huh? Okay.. that lost part about T.O.P. didn't happen. I just wanted to say that to tease you guys for fun~ Below this, is what really happened.)

 

*Wasn't that his sisters phone? HyunSeung had a different type of phone..* he thought, but then shook his head. "He could've gotten a new phone.." he muttered to himself.

Then he realized that all his friends were standing up getting ready to leave. "Oh.." he muttered and stood up. After that, Infinite left...

 

 

 

 

 

back to JaeGyu University.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooohh~ They're going back to JaeGyu.... where HyunMi is >:] One more day for SHINee and Infinite before they start class!! And for all of those who subscribed already..

 

LET ME LOVE YOU GUYS!

And those of you who haven't....yet, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! You know you want to~! Lol

BuhBye~~