Fifteen

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

"Come over here, HyunSeunggie!" WooHyun called out to her. HyunMi put on a fake smile. *Oh Krisus.* She awkwardly made her way to sit next to WooHyun's table, that was occupied with three other guys. She noticed that one of them was seated next to the wall, behind WooHyun, so she couldn't really even see him. The other two males, she didn't recognize. When WooHyun saw her walk over to them, accepting his invatation to come over, he grinned happily.

Once HyunMi reached over to their table, Woohyun made the other male seated next to him, scoot over. The other male hesitated before letting HyunMi in. He sighed deeply. *What is this guy doing? Thinking he can just let anyone sit with us?* he thought. The other two males watched their friend's action amused. Then, they watched HyunMi sit down next to WooHyun. "Hey, isn't that the guy from that cafe we went to yesterday? The guy who... fell down the stairs?" one asked the other.

The other nodded his head, "Yeah. I'm pretty sure." 

WooHyun waved at HyunMi like a little boy as she sat down. "Hey Seunggie~" he cooed. HyunMi avoided meeting anyone's eyes, and waved back at him. She stared down at the table placed in front of them. "Hi WooHyun.." she tried sounding happy, but anyone could obviously notice that she was shy. "Hey, don't be shy!" WooHyun nudged HyunMi's sides. "Even though you don't remember me... after that.. accident, you should be happy! We haven't sat down like this in years!"  he said. HyunMi sighed, and then nodded frantically.

"You're right. I'm sorry for acting this way." she apologized. WooHyun gawked at her.

"That's probably the longest thing you've ever said to me since the accident!" he said pointing at himself. HyunMi smiled again. The two males that sat across from them felt ignored, so the tall one cleared his throat. HyunMi and WooHyun heard him, and faced them. "Oh, right. Sorry." he apologized to them, while they just crossed their arms across their chest and glared at Woohyun. WooHyun turned back to HyunMi and said, "HyunSeung, I'd like you to meet my friends here in Seoul." HyunMi stared at them as they waved at her. HyunMi, still not completely comfortable, shyly waved back. 

The first one to speak, was Hoya. "Hey, my name is HoWon, but everybody calls me 'Hoya'." he grinned brightly at HyunMi. To her, she could tell that Hoya was a pretty nice guy. *'Hoya'? First Onew, then Key, and then L. Now there's even a 'Hoya'? What's up with all of these nicknames?!* she asked herself.

"Hoya?" she asked him. He nodded proudly with his chin in the air. The one next to him laughed, but not in a 'friendly' way. It was more of a scoff, but a playful scoff. Then the other male started to laugh with his arms crossed.

"See? Everyone has the same reaction when you introduce yourself with that name!" the other spoke.

Hoya pouted like a little boy. "Anyways," the other sang, crossing his arms on the table. He held out his hand for HyunMi as he said, "Hi! I'm SungYeol!" HyunMi liked him already. She could tell he probably acted like a child all the time. HyunMi extended her arm for SungYeol and was about to grasp it, but he pulled away before they made any skin contact. "Hah! I got you!" he laughed evily. HyunMi froze. WooHyun and Hoya glared at the taller one.

"Stop pranking everyone constantly!" WooHyun nagged. "Espicially HyunSeunggie!" he stated, swinging his arm over HyunMi's shoulder.

That snapped her back to her senses, and she pulled her hand back embarrassed. She pouted angrily. *This guy is like a child!* She wanted to yell at this SungYeol guy for tricking her into thinking he was a kind guy, but she held herself back. "He's such a--" she muttered herself, but she was suprisingly cutted off by the fifth person they all forgot about.

"Like a child?" the male spoke all out of the sudden.

 

HyunMi quickly recognized that voice. Even though they barely even held a full conversation, she remembered his voice. "L?" she whispered as she turned to face him, but everyone caught what she said.

"Oh yeah!" WooHyun said. "HyunSeung, I forgot to tell you. This guy over here is--" HyunMi cut him off.

"L" she said again. Hoya, SungYeol, and WooHyun all nodded slowly.

"Y-you guys already met?" Hoya stuttered. *L usually doesn't just go around making new friends..* SungYeol thought.

HyunMi simply answered, "Yeah."

 

 

But then she remembered what Key had told her: stay away from L. But then she also remembered him rephrasing that to: stay away from Infinite. HyunMi realized who they all were now. She clearly remembered that Key said that L only hangs out with Infinite, and that he never hangs out with anyone else. That means..

"YOU GUYS ARE INFINITE?!" she shouted standing up, causing the table to slightly shake. The rest of the boys bursted into laughter. Even MyungSoo- someone you can't even catch smiling, was laughing. Everyone would've noticed his laughter, but they couldn't hear him since the his laughter was faded in the background while the other three sounded like hyenas. HyunMi slumped back into her chair embarrassed. "Aish! Why did I do that?!" she scolded herself quietly, but WooHyun heard her. He patted her back, trying to cheer her up.

"It's okay, it's okay," he tried, even calming himself down from laughing.

"Ah! It hurts! It hurts!" SungYeol cried holding onto MyungSoo's arms across the table while clutching onto his stomach since laughing so much started to stir up pain in his guts.

MyungSoo was the first to stop laughing once he realized how easily he gave in to let them hear his laugh. *It wasn't even that funny,* he thought in his head and scoffed aloud.

Once they all calmed down, Hoya spoke, "Yeah. We're Infinite alright. Except that we're missing three other members. They're--"

"Somewhere lost in the mall." SungYeol finished for him smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah." Hoya agreed.

 

HyunMi was now worried. 

 

What if the rest of SHINee found her?

 

Would they get mad at her?

 

Would they get angry with Infinite?

 

Suddenly, HyunMi and WooHyun both felt a hand lay on their head each. They jumped in suprise. "Omo!" WooHyun squealed. When they turned around, they found YoSeob. Now it was WooHyun's turn to jolt up from his seat. "Seobie!" he shouted and  threw his arms around him. YoSeob chuckled. HyunMi just watched these two dumbfounded, until she remembered that HyunSeung, YoSeob, and WooHyun used to be best friends together.

She turned away. *Oh no.. YoSeob might find out too..* she thought in frustration. Having YoSeob here is like adding another WooHyun to the problem, not like WooHyun was bad or anything. It's just that it makes it harder for HyunMi to stay hidden. 

She turned around to face Yoseob. Expecting him to be all 'lovey-dovey' bromance-y with WooHyun, he was actually watching HyunMi. The pair locked eyes. He was serious now. Then, YoSeob's lips parted as if he were about to say something just for the two of them- only for HyunMi.

 

 

 

 

'I know' he mouthed to HyunMi.