Three

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

 A couple a days ago before they left Busan, HyunSeung was looking for a job. He called one of his friends YoSeob if there were any nearby stores that were looking for employees. 

Flashback *Time-travel music*

"Yah! Jang HyunMi! I'll be back later!" HyunSeung yelled out before slipping on his shoes to hang out with some of his friends from school. Their dad was out working again, while HyunMi was upstairs texting away on her phone in her room with one of her friends from school.

Once she heard her brothers announcement, she threw her phone on her bed and rushed towards the banister of the stairs and stared downstairs. She wanted HyunSeung to go get some more cookies because they ran out of them because she at all of them. 

"HyunSeung, go stop by the convenience store and buy me some cookies!" she yelled loud enough for him to hear before he left. *Aish, she's always eating!* he thought in frustration.

"No! You can go buy some for yourself! You're the only who even eats them around here," he said before leaving.

"Wait! Oppa! I really want some!" she yelled again before he left. He heard her, but he slammed the door on her before running towards YoSeob's house, which was just a block away. *Aigoo, he left me here again without food! Now I'll starve for sure.*

Even though there was plenty of food already in the fridge  HyunMi grabbed her wallet and shoes and started to head out to get cookies on her own. She slipped on one of her oversized hoodies and her black converses with her hood on. Once she headed out, she slipped on her headphones and started listening to one of her new favorite bands BTOB. *Wow, they're so good.* she thought and starting humming along to one of their songs.  

As she was walking, someone spotted her from behind. *Oh! Is that Oppa?!* the mysterious girl thought.

HyunMi spotted the store not far and started running, without noticing someone was yelling out her name- wait no.. her brother's name from behind. HyunMi was too busy listening to her iPod. As HyunMi reached out for the door handle of the store, she was hugged from behind  stopping her. HyunMi's eyes widened and pushed the person off of her using her little defense knowledge. The person tumbled on the floor.

HyunMi took off her headphones and was about to run away, when she realized the person who 'attacked' her, was one of HyunSeung's old girlfriends, Suzy.

"Suzy is a sweet girl," most people would think, but really in the inside, she wasn't. She was self conceited and a brat, and that's why HyunSeung broke up with her, but that doesn't mean Suzy didn't stop liking him.

Once Suzy spotted 'HyunSeung', she wanted to hug him and drag him back into her evil lair. HyunMi's eyes were widened as she looked down to meet Suzy's eyes. Suzy's cheeks blushed when she saw HyunMi look at her, (she thinks it's HyunSeung because she's wearing something he would wear) and she looked down again.

"Oppa," she whispered softly.

*Oppa?* HyunMi thought. The, she realized Suzy thought she was her brother.

"Oh," HyunMi thought aloud. Suzy tilted her head up again.

"I missed you--" she was cut off by HyunMi. *Might as well pretend to be Hyunseung and tell her to back off* she thought.

She knew HyunSeung was a softy towards any girls but her and Krystal, and he wouldn't tell her himself to leave him alone. HyunMi lowered her voice and pretended to be HyunSeung. She cleared her voice and deepened it.

"Uhm, Suzy?" HyunMi cleared her voice. Suzy, who was still sitting on the floor 'helpless' really thought it was HyunSeung.

"Yes, Oppa?" she cutely asked. *Aishh, under that mask, She's a little devil!* That's when HyunMi decided to speak her mind.

"Stop following me and get on with your life," HyunMi said coldly and stare into the sky, because no matter how alike the twins look, you can actually tell who's who by staring deep in their eyes, and Suzy would just love to do that. Suzy had a suprised look on and made an 'o' shape with and felt tears on the rims of her eyes.

"Nobody likes you. If you weren't pretty, no one would treat you the way they do now. You're unwanted and you should just realize that. I hate you following me secretly. I can see you hiding behind me. Don't think I can't see you. You're just a little spoiled brat that wants everything you can get your hands on. I don't like you, so just accept it and move on," HyunMi spoke wisely.

Suzy was already crying with her hands trying to wipe her tears that wouldn't stop coming. She stood up and faced HyunMi who avoided eye-contact, and started hitting her chest.... which hurt because HyunMi wasn't a boy and she had s. She yelped in pain and grabbed onto Suzy's wrists so she'd stop.

"Oppa! You don't mean that!" Suzy cried loudly. *She's going to attract a crowd. And yes, HyunSeung does mean that. He told me that, and I feel the same way.* HyunMi shook Suzy to make her stop.

"Please stop making yourself look so pitiful," HyunMi spoke sharply. Suzy, then gave up, and ran away, weeping. *Ah, finally.* "Now I can get some cookies without being disturbed," she cheered.

---------------

While HyunMi was at the conenience store, HyunSeung was hanging out with YoSeob and JunHyung. "So, you want a job nearby JaeGyu?" JunHyung asked. Only YoSeob and HyunSeung were attending JaeGyu, while JunHyung decided just to get a job and move on from school once they graduated. HyunSeung nodded.

The 3 were walking down their neighborhood streets walking towards the bus stop so they could catch a ride to their hangout, the mall. "Do you have a specific job you want?" YoSeob asked. HyunSeung made duck lips and shook his head.

"Oh." Then JunHyung thought about it and asked HyunSeung, "Wait, if your dad is already planning to pay for your college, why are you getting a job?"

YoSeob agreed and looked at HyunSeung who sighed and answered, "One: How am I going to pay for my food? Two: My dad, I doubt he'll be able to make enough money for himself to live on since he's getting old and won't be able to work forever. Three: HyunMi is helpless in paying for her own apartment, so I'll be the bigger brother and help her." 

The 2 nodded slowly taking in his answer. "Smart move," JunHyung smirked. "Being nice and all." HyunSeung nodded proudly, feeling good about his decision. "So why aren't you being nice to us?" JunHyung asked HyunSeung innocently.

"Aigoo, this little brat," HyunSeung gritted his teeth and 'lightly' punched JunHyung. JunHyung winced at HyunSeung's rough play.

YoSeob, still confused, asked, "So, then you'll need a really good job if you're going to pay for all that, right?" HyunSeung and JunHyung both stopped and thought about it.

"He's right," JunHyung said. HyunSeung thought about it too. "Well, do you know any place?" HyunSeung asked YoSeob.

YoSeob thought about it for a little.. and then nodded frantically smiling like an adorable idiot. "Yeah.. there's this clothing line brand store."

"Woah!" JunHyung gasped, making a face like he just found out HyunSeung's deepest darkest secret with a smile.

"Mhm," YoSeob replied.

"Where at?" HyunSeung asked scratching the back of his head.

"Well it's nearby JaeGyu. I checked it out one time with my sister. It's by-" before he could finish, JunHyung cut him off again.

"G-Dragon?!"JunHyung cut him off getting excited. JunHyung really liked GD's fashion (Okay, so in this story, GD is ONLY a famous fashion designer and JunHyung loves his fashion.. even though I'm not really sure if he does) "You have got to get that job," JunHyung said while gasping, getting a little too excited. HyunSeung nodded. *Since it's a famous clothing brand, it must pay a lot* he thought.

"Cool. I can probably visit G-Market and get you a job applicant form. I heard they're planning to hire a new employee" YoSeob offered. JunHyung snatched onto HyunSeung's arm and started jumping like a little kid. "You can get me discounts!" he blurted.

They all started laughing at JunHyung's childish ways when it came to G-Dragon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay guys, I just wanted to show you guys how he found GMarket. Also this chapter was only a flashback. Just to show you guys how HyunMi can be. Not bashing Suzy at all you guys!

She just fits that type of 'brat' like in 'BIG'  Also I wanted to inform you guys that HyunSeung after this chapter already fillled out the applicant form, but I didn't mention it yet. Actually YoSeob asked the staff about HyunSeung if he can get the job and showed his applicant along with a photo of himself so they'd know how he looks like.