Eight

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

MyungSoo rolled his eyes and purposely shoved Key to the side as he walked past him, followed by the other members who just glared at Key. Key could've went all diva on him, but he knew it was just a waste of time and only glared at them.

Plus, it's unfair if it's 7 vs. 1. *This guy..* Key thought and rolled his eyes, and stepped out of the cafe and walked back to JaeGyu. Meanwhile, Infinite just smiled at their accomplishment, except MyungSoo, who just ignored whatever just happened, and kept his poker face on.

"Did you see his face?" SungYeol asked in amusement.

The rest of them just nodded, chuckling. They all sat down at one table, across from HyunMi and Krystal. HyunMi's back was faced at them, so Krystal was facing them.

HyunMi & Krystal's Table POV:

Krystal and HyunMi were just catching up on all the things they missed together. The two were giggling like innocent children.

"Yeah, remember that guy? Uhm, what's his name again?" HyunMi tried thinking of one of their old classmates in Busan. "Oh yeah! Remember that guy Oh SeHun? He had a total crush on you," HyunMi laughed, teasing her.

"He did?! I knew it! I told you so--" Krystal froze. HyunMi stopped laughing.

"Yah, what's going on?" HyunMi curiously asked. She noticed Krystal was staring at something behind her. HyunMi turned around, and found no other, than Nam WooHyun. One of HyunSeung's best friends. HyunMi snapped her head back to Krystal, who also snapped back to reality. They both held up their menus to hide their faces.

"Did he see you?!" Krystal whispered loudly to her. HyunMi shook her head frantically. Krystal sighed, while HyunMi was having trouble breathing. "What if he saw you?! He'd think you're really HyunSeung!" Krystal said.

"I know.." HyunMi gently said gazing down at the table. Krystal moved her menu a little, to peek at WooHyun.

"He's still hot as ever.." Krystal muttered to herself. That was actually only meant to be just a thought inside her head.

"What?!" HyunMi yelled. Krystal focused back on her friend. 

"Did I say that out loud?!" she asked, shocked. HyunMi just rolled her eyes.

HyunMi wanted to peek behind her so she did. WooHyun was just talking with those friends he was sitting with, smiling. WooHyun and HyunSeung have been best friends during middle school. He lived with his uncle since his parents were on a very long business trip. Then one day, his parents came back to live in Seoul, and so did WooHyun. HyunSeung and he haven't seen each other since 10th grade. 

"Maybe he doesn't remember HyunSeung.." HyunMi whispered to Krystal, still focusing on WooHyun. *I don't know what he and Hyunseung ever talked about! I can't talk to him. He'll notice that I'm not my brother.* Krystal nodded slowly.

"Maybe.." she agreed. "Let's just leave now while we can-" Krystal was surpisingly cut off by WooHyun.

Infinite's Table POV:

At the table, MyungSoo, SungJong, Hoya, and SungKyu sat on one side, while DongWoo, WooHyun, and SungYeol sat on the other side. They were all talking about random things like sports, music, girls, and whatever else they could start to talk about.

They were all cracking up at the joke DongWoo said, except MyungSoo, who just.. sat there. This worried his friends. SungJong nudged him on the side. "Hey Hyung, what's wrong?" he asked worried.

MyungSoo didn't answer, and just stared at the table. "Aish, this guy.." SungKyu said disappointedly, waving his hand in the air like he was swatting a fly. SungYeol just stared at him.

"Why are you like this now? You used to laugh along with us... until-" SungYeol started, but was cut off.

MyungSoo stood up and shook the table. All of the members jumped in their chairs. Everyone in the little cafe stared at him. MyungSoo stared at SungYeol, who was basically scared for his dear life. MyungSoo glared at him, coldly. SungYeol just sat there, his mouth opening and closing like a fish gasping for air, trying to think of way to calm his 'best friend' down.

"Uh-uhh.. I forgot.. I didn't mean it-" SungYeol stuttered. He stopped when he noticed that MyungSoo was walking away. Hoya stood up, and looked at MyungSoo.

"You don't have keep leaving us. You always do now.." he whispered the last part, and stared at the ground. MyungSoo stopped when he heard that and hesitated,

but then he continued to walk without saying farewell. MyungSoo left them alone.. again. Hoya sighed and closed his eyes, and sat back down in his seat. They all realized that everyone was still staring at them, confused at what just happened.

WooHyun decided to apologize for the confusion. He stood up and smiled greasily, which made the young females present swoon over.

"Uhh, sorry about my friend. No need to worry." he said looking around everyone around him. "Please get back to whatever you were-" he stopped when he saw 2 familiar faces.

His mouth gawked. But 1 face, that he remembers at the back of his head. He stared at them, squinting his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

 

The 2 faces just stared at him, shocked once they realized he was staring back at them. Then he smiled again once he was sure it was him. "HyunSeung!" he called at waving his hand, making his way towards them.

HyunMi & Krystal POV:

"Crap," the 2 said at the same time, eyes bulging out. They kept staring back at each other, and then back at WooHyun with a worried face, that looked like they were about to cry.

WooHyun made his way over. "Hide!" Krystal whispered at HyunMi loudly, who tried covering her face with the menu, again. WooHyun took a seat next to HyunSeung. Krystal tried smiling with a kill-me-now-face.

WooHyun slung his arm over HyunMi's shoulder, while she tried avoiding eye-contact by loooking like she was really interested into todays special on the menu.

When she felt his touch, her eyebrows pinched together. WooHyun just kept smiling, and waved at Krystal, who still had that look on.

WooHyun focused back on HyunMi, who was now praying to God that he would just go back to his little friends, and leave them alone. "Hey Hyunseung," he said.