Seven

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

HyunMi rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. She leaned against the door and sighed, sliding down, now sitting on the floor.

*He looked like he looking into my soul or something.Charasmatic glare.* HyunMi grabbed her phone from her pocket and checked for any new messages. There was one from HyunSeung. 

 

To: HyunMi~

Good luck sis! Be careful not to get close to guys... literally! Hehe.. be good! Annyeeeoooooong~

From: HyunSeunggie

 

HyunMi cracked a smile. She stood up and looked into the mirror and set her phone on the counter. *Wow.. I really look like HyunSeung.. no wonder Suzy thought I was him* she thought while fixing her wig. She just stared at herself for a couple more moments. *I guess I'm going to have to go out there soon..* she thought, before there was a loud knock on the door. HyunMi jumped in surprise and stared at the door. 

"Yah! HyunSeung! I have to go too!" JongHyun yelled through the door.

"O-okay," she stuttered. She moved closer to the door, slowly unlocking it, and JongHyun burst through the door. HyunMi squealed and moved back from the door, setting her hands on the ledge of the counter.

JongHyun was holding onto his crotch jumping up and down side to side like a penguin. He then stopped and stared at HyunMi who had a suprised expression on. He just stared at her, and motioned her to get out with his head.

She realized what he meant and nodded before she ran off and closed the door behind her. JongHyun then shook his head in disapproval. *TaeMin is right. He is weird..*

After he was done with his business, he washed his hands, and was a bout to leave, but then he stopped when he heard a buzzing noise.

"Huh?" he said confused looking around. The noise got louder and he realized it was someone's phone on the counter. *Huh.. this might be HyunSeung's phone..*  he said before he grabbed it. He touched it and realized it was unlocked. 

He saw a message and read it aloud. "From... Krystal," he muttered. He then decided to peek and read it. *Is this his girl-* he was stopped by HyunMi who had a worried expression on. She just stared at him, who had his hands on her phone.

They just stood there and she looked back at her phone and back at JongHyun like it was a ping pong match. *Was he about to look through my phone..?* JongHyun had a confused expression on with his mouth hanging open. He realized he was still holding onto her phone.

"Oh! Uh," he said and handed it back to her. She just stared right at him, who decided to move past her and walk out of the bathroom. She just stood there frozen *He could've found out that easily- Wait, did he?* she thought and turned around to see him just sitting on the couch with Onew, MinHo, and TaeMin watching the rest of the football match.

They were all excited bouncing on the couch, except JongHyun, who was just hugging a pillow staring at nothing. *Does he know?!* This worried HyunMi. "What to do?" she whispered. She was about to ask JongHyun if he read through her phone.

*I can ask, I just can't act as if it was a serious deal though,* She was about to walk up to him, but she was stopped by the vibrating feel in her hand. She checked it, and it was a message from Krystal. *Oh, it's Krystal.* She read it:

 

To: HyunMi

Hey! Do you wanna hang out at Plate 007 in a few minutes? Text me back if you wanna!

From: Krystal 

 

Was the first message. Then, within a few seconds, she received a second one.

 

To: HyunMi

Are you going to come? I'm already here! It's not a far walk from JaeGyu! Just come as you are.

From: Krystal

 

"I might as well go.." she muttered to herself. But Key heard her because he snuck up on her from behind. He read where they're going to meet over her shoulder. HyunMi felt his presence and screamed. "Yah! What are you doing?!?!" she yelled at him. He stared back her innocently, and scratched the back of his head.

"Nothing," he said before he walked over to the others and sat by them. *Plate 007?* he thought in curiosity.

She then focused back on her phone and replied she'll be there. After, she told the SHINee members she'll be out to meet up with a... friend. They all just stared at her and nodded slowly. *I guess he does have a social life* JongHyun thought and chuckled. Key caught him laughing to himself.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked in suspicion. JongHyun just stared at him surprised. 

"Nothing!" he laughed.

Key rolled his eyes and muttered, "ert."

----------

HyunMi was still dressed as HyunSeung since she didn't bring any of her own clothes. She was walking down the roads towards a little cafe called 'Plate 007'. Little did she know, Key decided to follow her. He was hiding behind a couple of bushes on the sides. *I want to go hang with my new friend!* he smiled. He kept running behind her and then moved to the side at times to hide.

HyunMi didn't notice this and just continued to walk. She spotted the little hole-in-the-wall cafe and smiled. Key watched her, and followed her from behind secretly. HyunMi headed in and spotted Krystal, who was sitting by herself, drinking coffee, staring off into space.

HyunMi snuck up behind her, and scared her.

"Boo!" Krystal choked on her coffee, while HyunMi looked like a laughing stock. Krystal felt embaresed and hit the back of her head to stop her friend from laughing.

"Yah! It's not that funny.." she whispered the last part. HyunMi took a seat across from her.

"Haha! Yes it is!" she assured Krystal. "You should've seen your face! It was like 'Pwah!!'" HyunMi copied her expression using her hands. Krystal scoffed, but later laughed of the thought.

"Ok, ok, ok." She smiled, forgiving HyunMi.

"Hehe, so why'd you call me out?" HyunMi asked, leaning back into her seat.

"Hmm, no reason. I just wanted to hang out with you," Krystal said smiling. "How's it? Did you see any cute guy-" HyunMi slapped her hand over Krystal's mouth and put a finger over her own lips to tell her to shush. Krystal slapped her hand away.

"Yah! Why'd you do that? No one's here." she shrugged. HyunMi leaned in and whispered, "Who knows?! There's a lot of young people who might be going to JaeGyu as well!" she whispered loudly. Krystal nodded slowly.

Key, who was actually standing behind some people, saw the whole thing. The way he saw from this angle, it looked as if they kissed. Key's mouth was hanging open, wide. *So he does have a girlfriend..* he thought. Key smiled at the thought, and wanted to tell all of his friends back at their dorm. He smiled so sheepishly as he walked out, but on his way out, he was blocked by the people who were just entering.

He realized there were 7 guys, who were around his age. Key looked up, and saw one of the guys' face. Key's eyes widened in shock.

The guy had a blank expression, but he was very handsome. He then too stared back at Key, with also a little shocked expression. This, was one of SHINee's 'best friends' Not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Kim MyungSoo.