Nineteen

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

MyungSoo's POV:

HyunSeung's eyes were shut tight and he had his arms wrapped around himself. Ow.. I think my head hit the concrete. I hope it's not bleeding, but wait! Is HyunSeung okay?! I helped him stand up as he slowly opened his eyes. I felt 5 other pairs of eyes watching me, but that didn't matter right now.

I spun HyunSeung in a 360 degree spin, scanning him with my eyes to make sure he was alright. He can't be hurt. He can't be hurt. No, no, no.

 

JongHyun's POV:

What

just

happened?

I heard Hyunseung squeal, and without thinking twice, I extended my arms to catch him, but instead I find HyunSeung on top of Kim MyungSoo? What the heck? Where did he even come from?! We were all alone! I was the one who was suppose to catch HyunSeung...

I watched MyungSoo widen his eyes as he stared at HyunSeung who was atop of him. He looked shocked at his actions. He quickly stood up and averted his eyes to HyunSeung again. 

 

I know that look from anywhere. He looked worried as hell. That same exact look I remember.

 

 

Just like when he saw MiSun's condition.

 

 

I shook away the memory as I carefully watched MyungSoo examine HyunSeung. Here we go again..

He's going to spin HyunSeung into a 360 degree angle, scanning him with his eyes. Done. Now, he's going to examine Hyunseung's face closely to make sure there's no bruises, scratches, etc. 

I watched MyungSoo cup HyunSeung's tiny face in his palms, forcing him to move his head in all directions. Then comes MyungSoo's commands.

"Speak," he sharply said as if HyunSeung was a dog. I scoffed at his demand. Really? Why does MyungSoo even care about HyunSeung? I crossed my arms across my chest as I turned over to face Key and the rest of SHINee. Onew, MinHo, and TaeMin watched MyungSoo with the most weirdest expressions I've ever seen. As for Key, his face was red. Not like rose red, but deep, dark red like blood. He looked awfully pissed.

"What?" HyunSeung spoke softly. MyungSoo placed his hands on HyunSeung's shoulders. 

"Check. Next. Now walk," MyungSoo said as if he was training a dog. Seriously, Kim MyungSoo? Key was now fuming with anger as he cracked his knuckles. Ha! I'd like to see this.

"L! What the hell are you doing?! Why are you treating him like a freaking dog?!" Key yelled as loud as he could. Key's officially pissed off now. MyungSoo's shoulder's tensed up.

"Leave us alone," he snapped back without looking at Key. MyungSoo just crossed the line. Key grasped for Hyunseung's wrist and yanked him back. MyungSoo was now angry, but it didn't look like he was planning on letting it all out, unlike Key. He fixed his eyes on Key, and then to Key's hand that held onto HyunSeung. Key might've not noticed, but his grip on HyunSeung was quite tight. And MyungSoo definitely noticed this. 

Key let down his guard as MyungSoo slapped his hand away from Key as he pulled HyunSeung into his chest. I swear to Krisus, my eyes and Key's were about to pop out. MyungSoo embraced him tightly before spinning HyunSeung around to show us HyunSeung's flushed face.

MyungSoo held HyunSeung's shoulders again before he slowly lifted HyunSeung's wrist in the air. His wrist was slightly red, nothing to react about, but when it comes to MyungSoo, the slightest injuries worries him to death.

"You hurt him.." MyungSoo quietly spoke, but it sent shivers down all of our spines because the tone of his voice sounded like a death threat. I swear, I saw TaeMin actually twitch because MyungSoo really did sound like a serial killer.

 

But I know that he would never even hurt a fly. I know that MyungSoo would never dare hurt another living thing. No matter how much he wanted to, I know that he could never bring himself to do it.

 

MyungSoo's harden stare felt like he was sending lasers out of his eyes, that I had to actually look away. He's one scary man. I looked at Key, who still looked angry as ever, but he looked guilty. Like, he looked really worried sick for HyunSeung. 

"Let's go.." MyungSoo whispered directly at HyunSeung. What? What is he doing now? Before I could say anything, he wrapped one arm around HyunSeung and pivoted on his foot to head the opposite way. I thought HyunSeung would refuse, but sadly, he didn't.

"Don't go," is what I wanted to say, but some reason I couldn't. The weird thing is that, why would I even say that. Oh, that's right. It's because he's leaving with MyungSoo.

That's why it doesn't feel right... right?

 

HyunMi's POV:

What's going on? I couldn't say anything back there for some reason, but now I have MyungSoo holding me under his arm. This is, awkward. I stopped before taking another step. MyungSoo was quite surprised with my actions, but he kept silent. 

"Where... are we going?" I asked politely. He just smiled before he pulled me under his arm again and continued to walk without another word. Why is he smiling like that? Seriously, where are we going? "Please answer me."

"We're going to a hospital," he spoke smiling. Wait, what? Why? There's nothing even wrong with me! 

"Why? I'm alright! I didn't get hurt!" I tried reasoning with him. I don't want to get a check-up, but to be honest, that was kind of really nice of him-

 

"Not for you, you loser. We're going for me. I think I got hurt the back of my head, pretty bad.." he laughed. Oh.

"A-are you okay?" I asked worried. He fell and got hurt because of me. 

"Obviously not," he said sarcastically before he chuckled softly. Oh wow. I feel so embarrassed right now. I scrunched my face and crossed my arms as I removed his arms from me. He laughed again as I continued to walk while he froze.

"YAH! I was just kidding!" he cried as he flailed his arms like a little kid and rushed to my side. Instead of 'hugging' me again, he coolly tucked his hands inside of his pockets. "But you can get a check-up too if you don't feel good."

Without realizing it, my frown grew into a warm smile. I faced him and nudged his sides and giggled.

"Yah~ Thanks for caring~" I smiled like a fool. His lips formed into an 'o' before he scoffed and poked my cheeks with one finger. My smiled broke into a serious stare.

"Why are you acting like such a girl? I was just offering," he reasoned and denied the fact that he actually cared. Pabo MyungSoo.

"You pabo," I whispered to myself.

 

MyungSoo's POV:

Foolish girl. I can tell that you're not a boy because your wrists are so tiny. Who's the pabo now?