Six

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

From now on, HyunMi will be referred to as HyunSeung when someone is talking to 'him'. Unless I, the author, talk in third person, she will be called HyunMi.

Also, the date is late August, and school starts in 2 days. (I'm not really sure when college usually starts, but lets just go along with it :P)

 

 

Everyone in the room stared at HyunSeung. It was quiet. JongHyun took one last bite of his chip and stared at him wide eyed. And so did the other members beside Onew, who was still trying to catch his breathe. *Aishh, I should work out more often..* he thought. HyunMi just stared right back at them.

The silence broke when Key scurried over to HyunSeung's side and spoke, "Wow.. you got some fashion sense.." and examined HyunMi with his hand on his chin, turning her into a 360 degree spin and examined HyunMi's new clothes she got from HyunSeung. Key, then clapped his hands, and showed a huge cheeky grin on his face, and hugged her. HyunMi and the other's were shocked and gawked at him. Key starting jumping up and down with her in his arms saying, "Finally! Someone who's actually normal comes!"

MinHo scoffed and crossed his arms. "Yeah. So don't contaminate him." TaeMin reached out his right hand, and MinHo high fived him; both giggling. JongHyun was spazzing out laughing and Onew chuckled at the taller one's joke.

Key stared down at all of them, with his laser-beam glare. He put his hands on his hips and nagged, "Yah! You guys' are the weirdos around here! You're lucky I'm able to put up with you guys," he scoffed, tossing his hair.

Then he pointed at JongHyun, and JongHyun pointed at him self mouthing "Me?" with an astonished look and Key nodded. "Espicially you, dino-head." This time, HyunMi laughed at their actions.

She sensed they were probably like an old bickering couple. Everyone remembered HyunMi was still there, and all faced her. Then, TaeMin walked to HyunMi's side, making the first move. She shifted to the opposite side, watching his moves making sure this one didn't hug her too, or else they might sense something fishy.

He eyed her strangely, then he held out his hand. She just stared at it, and then gazed back up at him. *Wait, HyunMi! Act normal! Act like HyunSeung!* she nodded to herself, which the other guys found weird. She then grasped his hand... and pulled him into one of those 'bro-hugs' and patted his back.

TaeMin was smiling so wide, laughing inside at her actions. She nodded again satisfied with herself and let him go. TaeMin brought up his hand up to his mouth and started giggling. "Wow, you're so weird.." he laughed.

HyunMi felt embarased. *Isn't that what YoSeob and HyunSeung do to greet each other?* she thought.

TaeMin spoke again, "My name is TaeMin. I'm the youngest one here, but how old are you?" he asked.

"Uh-uhh.." HyunMi cleared her voice to make it deeper. Everyone stared at her. *This guy is sure weird..* MinHo thought.

"My birthday is on September 3. I'm 18 though right now." HyunMi answered avoiding any eye contact. Everyone made an 'o' shape with their mouth in amazemnt.

"Omo! You're a 'Hyung', TaeMin!" MinHo cheered, shaking TaeMin excitedly. TaeMin and he made a little act, and TaeMin pretended to faint because of how shocked he was, and MinHo caught him. Everyone started cracking up. HyunMi, was still a little confused. 

MinHo then let go of TaeMin and introduced himself, "My name is MinHo. Nice to meet you." He 'sup' nodded him, and HyunMi waved back, shyly. Onew then came behind HyunMi and slung his arm over her shoulder.

"Annyeong~ My name is JinKi, but people call me Onew," he winked. Then he pointed at the dino-head, "and that's JongHyun," and then he shifted his gaze to Key. "And that old woman who hugged you is Key." he giggled and Key rolled his eyes; crossing his arms again. HyunMi then bowed a little, and took off Onew's arm. Everyone brought their focus on her again. 

Then JongHyun decided to say, "You know what? You actually look prettier than TaeMinnie over here," and pointed at TaeMin.

"Thanks..?" she said. MinHo then started to eye her up *Actually.. this guys seems TOO pretty..* he made a confused face, studying her. Everyone stood there awkwardly, until Key 'coughed'.

He uncrossed his arm and spoke, "Well, I think you and me will get along1" he smiled, showing his dimples. HyunMi immediately started to blush, and she felt it too. *Omo, he's so cute- WAIT NO HYUNMI! YOU'RE GOING TO GET CAUGHT!*

HyunMi shifted her gaze towards the floor. Key then grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards TaeMin's bunk bed. Key clasped his hands together, and used his hands to 'present' the lower bed.

"This, will be your bed." Key said. HyunMi nodded obediently in response.

"...Well, go ahead! You can unpack your stuff in those extra cabinets over there." He pointed towards the cabinets near the bathroom door. HyunMi nodded again.

Then JongHyun came over and stared at her. She started blushing, again. *He's really-*

"You don't talk much do you?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh.." she muttered. She was afraid of what she should say next. One small move could ruin it for her, and her brother.

Key defended her, "Hey, he's new. Let him settle in first." JongHyun nodded slowly and smiled. *He's really cute too..* HyunMi thought and awed at JongHyun.

*Get a hold of yourself, Jang HyunMi!* she thought, scrunching her face. JongHyun saw her and giggled. She blushed again. *His laugh..* She turned away towards the TV to avoid his gaze, and found  MinHo staring right at her.

Her eyes widened. *Does he see something suspicious about me?* she thought. *I got to get out of here..*

"Where's the bathroom?" she asked in a hurry. TaeMin smiled, and pointed towards one of the doors. "Right there," She nodded and scurried and thanked him softly. *God. This is going be... HARD*

MinHo watched her carefully. *Something's not right,* he thought before he began to watch football on TV.

 

"SCORE!" the TV yelled.