Eleven

Come at me bro-...YOU'RE A GIRL?!

Author's POV:

MinHo was shoved to the side, as MyungSoo was...

 

 

carried in? 

The remaining boys who were still up, watched HyunMi carry MyungSoo inside their home. They all stared at HyunMi with wide eyes. HyunMi was gasping for air as she carried this heavy boy inside. *He's so heavy!* she thought scrunching her face. 

The two other boys, Key and TaeMin, were still sitting on HyunMi's bed. HyunMi's knees were starting to shake due to how heavy MyungSoo was to her.

She was never a strong girl, and always lost in arm wrestling matches. She spotted the boys sitting on her bed, staring at her in disbelief. 

"Can you guys move, please?" she asked very softly, but they still heard her, and stood up. She sighed in relief and was about to place MyungSoo, this sick boy who she still doesn't know, on her bed, but as she was about to, TaeMin and Key blocked her way. Her eyes looked up, and met their burning glares.

It sent cold shivers done her spine. They both crossed their arms, and was soon joined with MinHo and Onew. Now, she was trapped in a circle, still carrying MyungSoo, who wasn't getting any lighter by just standing there. Her muscles felt even weaker.

"Uh," she mumbled. "I need to--" she was cut off by Key, who was more than angry.

"What do you think you're doing with him in here?!" he shrieked. HyunMi flinched because of his voice.

She readjusted MyungSoo in her arms, trying to make him easier to carry. "He's very tired and sick, so I thought--"

"Do you know what you're doing?! You're bringing an enemy into our territory!" MinHo yelled furiously flailing his arms around like a baby bird trying to fly.

Not only HyunMi was scared, but so were the other boys due to the volume of his voice. *Enemy?* HyunMi curiously thought.

*Hyung's so scary,* TaeMin thought shaking his head. *HyunSeung's going to die.* TaeMin evilly thought.

"Go put that thing back wherever you found him. We don't care if he's sick, or tired, or even about to die," Minho spoke coldly. "Get him out of here. Now." The others nodded along with him in agreement.

HyunMi avoided eye contact with MinHo and the others, glanced back at MyungSoo, who was lying ever so peacefully, in her scrawny arms. He looked so angelic and sweet to HyunMi, though. *What's their problem with this guy?* she thought, raising an eyebrow. However, Key felt bad for HyunMi getting scolded by MinHo. They all know that if you get Choi MinHo mad, it's best that you run for your life.

Now or never.

But just because Key pitied her, he couldn't defend her, or else he would technically be defending MyungSoo too. And of course, no SHINee member would ever do that.

Onew and TaeMin also felt sorry for HyunMi, since she obviously doesn't know their relationship with Infinite. In fact, they doubted she even knew who they were.

She was definitely innocent. But just like Key, they don't want to make it seem that they're also defending MyungSoo. The three just gazed at the floor, helpless towards HyunMi.

Oh ho ho, these boys would never defend any Infinite member! But HyunMi didn't budge. Couldn't they tell how sick he was by just staring at him?He needs to be treated immediately, and obviously, these boys were not going to help her.

*Maybe I should. They're probably on really bad terms with each other, obviously,* she thought. She came to an agreement. Besides, she doesn't even know him! He's just another stranger. Why should HyunMi help him?

But right now, HyunMi couldn't keep holding him in her little arms forever. She pushed through Key and TaeMin, who were shocked by her decision even though MinHo just told her to not to bring him in here.

She placed him nicely on her own bed. She was planning to tell them that he was getting heavy, which was true. But for some reason, she didn't want to leave his side. The two are strangers to each other, who have never met, but she still felt sorry.

MinHo gritted his teeth at the scene. As HyunMi turned around to head for the wash room to grab a cold towel for MyungSoo's forehead, she was snagged by MinHo and twirled her around.

"Didn't I just tell you?! Get him out now, before you're the one who gets kicked out," he said, his voice even lower, which made him even more scarier than he already was.

 

*Kicked out?!* Key shot his head back up. He couldn't really kick HyunMi out now, when she just came today, can't he? "MinHo," Key whispered. MinHo ignored him, and just glared at HyunMi. 

*Ki-kick me out...? No, no, no. He can't. I'm tired of this,* she thought, closing her eyes shaking her head left-to-right. She flickered open her eyes, and fixed her gaze on MinHo.

"I don't care about your relationship with whoever this guy is. He's already sick, and you want me to kick him out? How cold could you get? Don't you have a heart?! He's not even harming us right now, in any way! Besides, he's on my bed, not yours," she snapped back at him. 

This shocked the four others. Even MinHo, who just stared at back at her, trying to show no emotions. *HyunSeung's stronger than I thought,* Onew thought, involuntarily smirking.

Once he realized what he was doing, he shook that smirk off of his face. 

TaeMin grinned at HyunMi's bravery. *For another wimpy looking guy, he's manlier than I thought.*

Key's eyes softened at her little lecture. He gazed at the view of HyunMi. She wasn't the same scared little person she just was a few seconds ago. 

MinHo was actually happy. *He's not even scared,* he thought proudly. The edges of his mouth ticked up into a little smile, but then it suddenly faded. And so did the others.

"He may not be harming us now at the moment, but if you're seen with us during classes, you can go ahead and tell me that he's not harming you," he spoke, before he headed towards his own bed.

*What? What does he mean?* HyunMi thought scratching her head. Before anything could take action, she once and for all, went into the wash room to get the stranger a cold towel for his forehead.

Meanwhile, the others who were still standing there, followed her with their eyes. As soon as she went into the wash room, the boys spoke about her.

"He doesn't even know who he's dealing with," TaeMin said referring to HyunMi, staring back at MyungSoo. Sure, they admitted he looked innocent and peaceful sleeping. 

But when that little devil wakes up... "At least MinHo didn't kick him out," Key said. He thought of HyunMi, and smiled thinking about her.

 

 

*This year is going to be fun.* he smirked.